[ROM] [5.1] [BACON] Euphoria-OS 1.1 [Sep 06]

Search This thread

Setting.Out

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 10, 2013
Sèvres
Anyone else have issues with synapse?.. other roms have been fine..

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1438955385488.jpg
    1438955385488.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 966

vj_zero

Jan 15, 2012
first time trying to change the rom on opo as the battery life on cm12 is horrible
just one quick question
i've read on the other rom threads that its necessary to flash the latest cm nightly to avoid bootloops but didn't see any kind of warning in the OP
so i was just wondering if it isn't needed for this rom or its simply not mentioned coz it's obvious
sorry for the noob question :p

tenkaishy

Aug 25, 2011
Google play service

Sorry if it's been discussed already but I can't seem to find why everytime I have my gps on google play services force closes. I'm on the newest built and with tk gaps.
Thanks for your help

mauecky

Nov 19, 2012
Kielce
first time trying to change the rom on opo as the battery life on cm12 is horrible
just one quick question
i've read on the other rom threads that its necessary to flash the latest cm nightly to avoid bootloops but didn't see any kind of warning in the OP
so i was just wondering if it isn't needed for this rom or its simply not mentioned coz it's obvious
sorry for the noob question :p

The best way is to WIPE ALL, flash NEWEST cm 12.1 nightly again without reboot WIPE ALL and install ROM AND GAPPS.

U will be modem and bootloader ready for any rom u would like to test.:cool:

Adrian312

Jan 12, 2009
Bratislava
Hello,

I did a wipe. Installing latest CM nightly, wipe and Euphoria with Micro gapps. Everything is working except Mobile Data. Anyone else experiencing the same?

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app

mauecky

Nov 19, 2012
Kielce
Hello,

I did a wipe. Installing latest CM nightly, wipe and Euphoria with Micro gapps. Everything is working except Mobile Data. Anyone else experiencing the same?

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app

Check APN settings ;)

I just FULL WIPE, flashed CM today nightly, FULL WIPE flashed EUPHORIA and Banks Gapps

MEGAROM as usual

ultrawires

Apr 22, 2012
Officer
I've been mucking around with NFC cards -
With the Oneplus One and the latest Euphoria, a particular batch of cards are being detected as "locked".
The same card/batch of cards, with my HTC One X and Cynogenmod, it's not detected as locked and I can write, erase and write.

Anyone with same/similar experience?

Otherwise, it'll be backup and clean install Euphoria soon.

evanovici

Dec 28, 2009
Bucharest
Did you noticed any significant battery life change? I am with Stock now, but before 5.1.x I was always with AK kernel,. thinking about flashing it, just want to hear opinion from others,
Thank you,
A.

It depends on what version, been on some experimental releases as well, but overall, battery life improved with AK :)

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Is there any way to use custom carrier name on statusbar??
xposed modules, not supported by the E team though

Reactions: kooldude1411

jcurtis369

Oct 4, 2010
Houston, TX
I'm facing the yellow band issue ever since I flashed this. It was perfect on stock though... :/

What yellow band issue? What did you flash? How did you flash? You don't just write, support what you're writing about with reasonable explanation so pple might help.

This guy posted this statement in multiple rom threads. This one and the Euphoria w/ CAF thread. This question is a joke. It has been proven over and over that the yellow band is a hardware problem and not a software problem.

Grovewar

Apr 13, 2014
Hello i still have some bug.
First i did a full wipe and installed the last cm12.1 nightly and after that installed the last rom whit pico Gapps.
first bug is the ambient display. some time the phone is stuck whit retroillumination and can be unlock only whit the power buttom.
Second is the problem whit radio network all app have more consume than the display.
All people have 5-6 hours of SOT is only becouse use wifi.

Realy bad for me.

Adrian312

Jan 12, 2009
Bratislava
Hello i still have some bug.
First i did a full wipe and installed the last cm12.1 nightly and after that installed the last rom whit pico Gapps.
first bug is the ambient display. some time the phone is stuck whit retroillumination and can be unlock only whit the power buttom.
Second is the problem whit radio network all app have more consume than the display.
All people have 5-6 hours of SOT is only becouse use wifi.

Realy bad for me.

really? 5-6 SOT? I have like 4,5 and I am UV CPU, underclock to 1.5G and Greenify all apps. Display brightness really low and I don't have that many apps installed yet. Checking WakeLock detector and nothing extra to see. I am using AK Kernel. With stock it was slightly worse.

Oh my, I remember days back in December when my SOT was 9hr on KK rom. :crying:

Reactions: mpaopao

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone