Google Nexus 5
Moto G5S Plus
Host machine:
BBQLinux
Linux-3.19.2-1-ARCH-x86_64-with-glibc2.2.5
Intel i5-2500K @ 4.5 GHz
8GB RAM
256 GB SSD

Completely clean build (make clobber), no CCACHE.
Build is full -O2 optimized, using stock toolchains (In future i will do -O3 with SaberMod).
Using OpenJDK 7 (will move to Oracle).
Removed product check from update-script - work with both "hammerhead" and "hammerheadcaf" TWRP.
This is "hammerheadcaf" build.

Download:
Dev-Host

Warning: TWRP can show "No OS Instaleld" before reboot, you can ignore this.

Screenshot:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-14-12-52-56.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-14-12-52-56.png
    128.2 KB · Views: 11,766
  • Screenshot_2015-04-14-12-52-32.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-14-12-52-32.png
    185.6 KB · Views: 11,875
Last edited:

nook'r

Dec 8, 2010
I'll give a shot once i go home to compare it against stock.
I am on TWRP 2.8.5.2

Slacker

Mar 25, 2012
Are gapps included or which gapps recommended.

I am on cm12 unofficial caf with hhz12d bootloader and twrp 2.8.5.2 will this 12.1 caf flash without issues?

happiness4u

Sep 22, 2013
xbin/busybox
Is this the same as myfluxi's hammerheadcaf build? Any kernel changelogs? Or pulled on the same cm repo as myfluxi's? I want to give it a try, please provide some details. :)

happiness4u

Sep 22, 2013
xbin/busybox
Wow! Just wow! Just tried your rom. I was surprised it was smooth and very responsive! :) But same issues as myfluxi's CM12.1-caf build, the volume button to skip track ain't working when ambient display is on while screen is locked and some minimal FC's with settings app, but very tolerable. I'm just missing something, I'm using GoogleCamera as my default camera, and it's missing the HDR+ function. Maybe it's because of my Gapps (Original PA Gapps 5.1). I have hdr on my CM12-caf with PA Gapps 5.0. If you have HDR working, kindly share what Gapps package do u use. :) +1

nook'r

Dec 8, 2010

The ROM is snappier and faster, not bad for 1st build. No FC or any errors while testing and making phone calls.

Few things that i found:

Stock Camera app has more options like panoramic, sphere. etc.
the camera app with this Rom has only: camera and video

I am not that crazy about CM bootanimation... just saying :)

The major problem is that i couldnt flash Gapps from CM12.1, i was getting error about updater-script in TWRP. i downloaded the latest gapps-L-4-15-15.zip

So now i had to go back to stock

Snoop05

May 11, 2012
Levice
Google Nexus 5
Moto G5S Plus
The ROM is snappier and faster, not bad for 1st build. No FC or any errors while testing and making phone calls.

Few things that i found:

The major problem is that i couldnt flash Gapps from CM12.1, i was getting error about updater-script in TWRP. i downloaded the latest gapps-L-4-15-15.zip

I used BaNkS GAPPS from euroskank.
gapps-L-4-9-15.zip - this one worked for me without problems. Im uploading it, so check the download link on devhost.

EDIT: happiness4u, HDR+ works

Last edited:
Reactions: nook'r and Slacker

Slacker

Mar 25, 2012
Got it up and running, dirty flashed over cm 12 unofficial, no issues everything looks good thanks for your efforts.

Edit.. Two minor issues, had the "no service" graphic glitch a couple times, seemed like rebooting was a toggle for the graphic, had the empty triangle, rebooted, had the LTE graphic, rebooted again and had the empty triangle... and so on, never any signal problem though.

Second minor thing was supersu (2.4.6) said it needed a binary update but couldn't update, assuming because there is no update for 2.4.6 , solution was to reflash 2.4.6 zip.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Host machine:
    BBQLinux
    Linux-3.19.2-1-ARCH-x86_64-with-glibc2.2.5
    Intel i5-2500K @ 4.5 GHz
    8GB RAM
    256 GB SSD

Completely clean build (make clobber), no CCACHE.
    Build is full -O2 optimized, using stock toolchains (In future i will do -O3 with SaberMod).
    Using OpenJDK 7 (will move to Oracle).
    Removed product check from update-script - work with both "hammerhead" and "hammerheadcaf" TWRP.
    This is "hammerheadcaf" build.

Download:
    Dev-Host

Warning: TWRP can show "No OS Instaleld" before reboot, you can ignore this.

Screenshot:
    attachment.php

attachment.php

Few things that i found:

I used BaNkS GAPPS from euroskank.
    gapps-L-4-9-15.zip - this one worked for me without problems. Im uploading it, so check the download link on devhost.

EDIT: happiness4u, HDR+ works
    Is this the same as myfluxi's hammerheadcaf build? Any kernel changelogs? Or pulled on the same cm repo as myfluxi's? I want to give it a try, please provide some details. :)

Just stock CM 12.1 hammerheadcaf, compiled with -O2.
    Nice. Does it also have the lift to wake function?

You mean ambient display? If i turn it off, put display side on table, then take it - screen goes on.

For any function, check CM gerrit.