[ROM][5.1]Zaphods AK-CM12.1 Unofficial f2fs - 11/04/15 build UBER 4.9/5.0

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi All,
    This rom is a f2fs friendly version of cm12.1 using AK's kernel. Bugs will be as per the cm rom. Im not really chaing much from stock CM12.1 at the moment, as Im playing with toolchains and build environments, so minimal changes from source. Ive been using CM12.1 source in f2fs mode for a couple of days now and it seems really stable, with no show stopping problems, so I thought I would share.
    I cant commit to dailys but will update when I get enough time and spare computing power, hopefully at least twice a week at least.
    Got a few ideas about changes eventually, but I'll see how CM 12.1, and others work pans out for a bit.
    To try it you need your data and cache partitions to be formatted to f2fs, and first time will necessitate a full zap, and the latest firmware from cm. Updates seem to be dirty flashing fine. Updates generally require only a zapped cache and dalvik.
    Recommended GAPPS package are from BaNkS
    I used @katinatez latest TWRP to flash

Credits to

- the CM team
    - Euphoria Team for some packages included
    - @CraZY_BoY^ for his work with @smoki3 , and his build instruction.

- Enjoy.
    :)

Downloads

- zaphods-AK-CM121-110415-f2fs
    - zaphods-AK-CM121-300315-f2fs
    BVwEl4h.png
    Added to OnePlus One index thread:

[INDEX] OnePlus One Resources Compilation Roll-Up

Transmitted via Bacon
    Thanks man for the reply i appreciate it. Going to try it now seems i found the rom was searching for.
    Happy Flash
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6n8KoQ7OaUbU1ZlYy1OckZpd2s/edit?usp=docslist_api[/IMG]

You must be joking, I get 42k with stock.
    If you do not belive.......try

Yea, I tried. Only thing I did when it first booted was to download antu and do the test, 42k.