[ROM]-[5/25/2010] CyanogenERIS v1.1 + Senseless[JIT/Overclock/Vanilla!!!]

Search This thread

fKngFtd

Mar 10, 2010
Fresno
I'm patiently waiting. I like CE because I can use Debian also, and with Frames update, It should be worth it. Till then, testing. Thanks fw43.

Sent from my FroyoEris using XDA App

dman1049

Oct 28, 2009
Az
that would be cool I'd use it. a solid froyo would be nice with no bugs and everything working.

CGriffiths86

Jun 18, 2010
Has this rom not been updated for Jit/OC etc? I'm looking for an essentially stock 2.1 with OC, SuperUser, and all the goodies. Is this my best bet thus far even with the things like MMS not being fully functional?

chaous2000

May 12, 2010
Wilson
Has this rom not been updated for Jit/OC etc? I'm looking for an essentially stock 2.1 with OC, SuperUser, and all the goodies. Is this my best bet thus far even with the things like MMS not being fully functional?
i love celb 2.8, but he also has a celb 1.somethign that is a foyro build. I like the elb stuff, and celb is even better. So ya. Oh and with celb, stock mms works :D

Last edited:

Galatia

Aug 14, 2010
what do i download first? The
"Download CyanogenEris" link

then "CyanogenEris v1.1 UPDATE-No Wipe Flash Over?"

and then the apps? sorry i just tried but my phone is locked on the loading screen (the cyanogen one) thank you

M

D

Deleted member 3032329

Great ROM! no trackball LEDs or wired tether, but still a good port. updated to DecafuctCFSv5 kernel and noticed much better performance btw. Looking forward to the next release. (Senseless)

Last edited by a moderator:

ericFuels999

Feb 20, 2010
Great ROM! no trackball LEDs or wired tether, but still a good port. updated to DecafuctCFSv5 kernel and noticed much better performance btw. Looking forward to the next release. (Senseless)

I don't mean to burst your bubble, but this ROM has been dead for awhile. It's not updated anymore. I would point you to look at Vanilla 2.0.3 by TenzoMonk. It's a more recent vanilla 2.1 ROM with expected future updates.

Hungry Man

Jun 11, 2010
lol this ROM reminds me of when JIT first came out and was experimental. I miss those days >_>

D

Deleted member 3032329

I cant find a nice Vanilla Rom that isnt loaded with extra stuff. Its pretty disappointing to hear this is dead... ill give Vanilla 2.0.3 a try.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    sorry im half asleep been up since 6 am its 12:32am here but did you partition your full card or just llike a couple gigs?

i have a 256mb partition on mine, which I find to be plenty..
    Funny thing is that I didn't even do it for apps2sd, but I'm glad I have it now because I like this rom a lot and didn't want to flash back, keep up the great work!
    Framework,,,, im doing a fresh install.. Can you please give me a list of what to download from start to finish?? Thank you for your time. Looking forward to this great rom..

here's how i did it...

downloaded following... loaded all on root of SD card. boot to recovery, wipe/clean, and cleared dalvik.

then, loaded:

kernel
    apps
    rings

start up... set apps2sd... install OC widget (set to 768)... reboot

hitting 5.25+ in linpack all day long!

(on a side-note... my SC card was already had an ext3 partition on it... so i did not have to format. if your SD isn't formatted, and you want to use apps2sd, then you'll have to backup/format/restore SD before starting above process).

hope this helps!