[ROM][5.30.12] Pure Entity™|FireStorm™ Series|TMOUS 3.32.531.14|BEATS|S-VOICE|

Search This thread

cyphol

Mar 3, 2005
Pasir Puteh
Can you do me a favor? Go into your /system/app and set the permissions for voicetalk.apk to rw-r-r, then reinstall from within /system/app, and restart. See if this solves the issue. Mine seems to be working perfectly. Thank you.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using XDA

Sorry troby. I can't go to system/app folder to change the permission because it seems the superuser is not working properly (not properly rooted). Will you look into it? Or maybe it just me. :cool:

Edit 1: Oops! I missed your post about the new updated version 2.0.4. How's the superuser in it?

Edit 2: Downloading 2.0.4 ... ;)

Edit 3: Flashing ...

Edit 4: Version 2.0.4 > Root permission error

Last edited:

cyphol

Mar 3, 2005
Pasir Puteh
Ok, I added the SU .zip file to the OP, can you flash via recovery, and see if it resolves the issue? Thanks.

OK. That particular file will surely correct the issue. But anyway, let me flash it first. :)

Edit: Done. Rooted. :)

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

S-Voice still FC in 2.0.4 but it's corrected when re-installed from system/app/voicetalk.apk as suggested by Troby. :cool:

Last edited:

troby86

Sep 27, 2008
Texas
OK. That particular file will surely correct the issue. But anyway, let me flash it first. :)

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

S-Voice still FC in 2.0.4 but it'll be corrected when re-installed from system/app/voicetalk.apk as suggested by Troby. :cool:

So I'm assuming the su bin you flashed fixed the root issue?

xparsons

Dec 17, 2010
Weston, FL

S-Voice still FC in 2.0.4 but it's corrected when re-installed from system/app/voicetalk.apk as suggested by Troby. :cool:

I re-installed it after flashing root from recover, but I keep getting server error. Anyone else getting this?

GoreTan

Sep 7, 2011
Athens, GA
So you are working on this and FirestormAOSP right?
And the only difference is that FirestormAOSP uses Apex launcher and has Sense removed?

Also, I'm assuming this doesn't require the latest T-Mobile ICS firmware right? I flashed Firestorm AOSP and didn't need a firmware upgrade.

Thanks Troby!

troby86

Sep 27, 2008
Texas
So you are working on this and FirestormAOSP right?
And the only difference is that FirestormAOSP uses Apex launcher and has Sense removed?

Also, I'm assuming this doesn't require the latest T-Mobile ICS firmware right? I flashed Firestorm AOSP and didn't need a firmware upgrade.

Thanks Troby!

AOSPMod is kinda on the back burner for now, yes the only difference is the removal of Sense, and Apec launcher. However, AOSPMod does not have any of the current mods that this ROM has. This will be my primary ROM for the Sensation for awhile. You don't NEED the latest T-Mobile firmware, since the base is still 3.32, but I always recommend itm especially if you are a T-Mobile user.

Reactions: GoreTan

GoreTan

Sep 7, 2011
Athens, GA
AOSPMod is kinda on the back burner for now, yes the only difference is the removal of Sense, and Apec launcher. However, AOSPMod does not have any of the current mods that this ROM has. This will be my primary ROM for the Sensation for awhile. You don't NEED the latest T-Mobile firmware, since the base is still 3.32, but I always recommend itm especially if you are a T-Mobile user.

Alright. thanks for clearing that up.

I am a T-Mobile user, and if I flash the new tmobile firmware is it going to be compatible with non-Tmobile based ROMs (orDroid, ARHD)? What are the benefits of the new t-mobile firmware if you know?

Thanks.

troby86

Sep 27, 2008
Texas
Alright. thanks for clearing that up.

I am a T-Mobile user, and if I flash the new tmobile firmware is it going to be compatible with non-Tmobile based ROMs (orDroid, ARHD)? What are the benefits of the new t-mobile firmware if you know?

Thanks.

I haven't looked into the changes that T-Mobile made to the firmware, but as long as you are SUPER CID it should not matter, both firmwares are 3.32 based, so any ICS ROM should work on it.

phatfawzi

May 13, 2010
Can u please remove htc browser and htc messaging and replace with stock ics.

Thanks.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ***I Am Not Responsible For Anything That Happens To Your Device***

Lvu2l.png

| Based off of the latest 3.32.531.14 TMOUS Release |

F E A T U R E S:

*Bloat Removed
    *Widgets Removed
    *3.32.531.14 TMOUS Base
    *Beats Audio
    *S-Voice
    *Rooted
    *Init.d Support
    *Deodexed
    *Faux123 or Stock Kernel
    *GPU UI Rendering
    *Updated GL Drivers

W H A T W O R K S:

*EVERYTHING HOPEFULLY!

W H A T D O E S N ' T W O R K:

*You Tell Me

I N S T R U C T I O N S:

1. Full Wipe is REQUIRED!
    2. ICS Firmware is REQUIRED!
    3. Allow 10 Minutes to Fully Boot
    4. If any other directions are needed, you shouldn't be flashing your phone, research first.

uxvVu.png
    dNn1O.png
    uw1py.png
    hmDsB.png

C H A N G E L O G:

v2.0.0
    *Beats Audio
    *S-Voice
    *Faux123 or Stock Kernel
    *More Junk Removed
    *Updated Build.prop

v1.1.0
    *New Boot Animation
    *Build.prop Updated
    *Battery Tweaks
    *Other Minor Tweaks and Updates

v1.0.0
    *Initial Release

DOWNLOAD NOW!
    Both of y'all just drop the arguing, it's not going to solve anything, or will I have to get your sections acting mod in here to delete this argument.
    Updated yet again, v2.0.1. S-Voice! Enjoy!
    Download link added. Enjoy!
    This is real suspect. How can something be discontinued after less than one day? WTH is that?