[ROM][5.x] CyanogenMod (CM12 / CM 12.1)

Search This thread

Gabrius99

@android_andy I am a massive fan of your work.. and i cant thank enough for still keeping our tab alive.. i have been using cm 12.1 build date feb 16 for last few days as my daily driver, apart for random reboots after restarting the phone, some games having sound issue ie not getting the exact sound somewhat like an echo is happening... i would love if you look after this issue or atleast post me an reply..

Hi! There is a temporary fix that you can use: go to /system/etc/permissions and delete android.hardware.low.latency. For me fixed echo in all the games :)

Az-09

Oct 3, 2014
Noname1
Audio Crackling

Hi, Andi! All is good , but the sound began to hiss in the speakers .
I deleted android.hardware.audio.low_latency.xml, but to me it didn't help and the sound of hissing not always looking what application opens ...
Very strange bug.

Attachments

• 2016-06-11-10-10-10.txt
    32.1 KB · Views: 16

Az-09

Oct 3, 2014
Noname1
Andi, please upgrade to the latest version CM12.1;
-Themes Installed , not all?
Sometimes system crash due to various reasons :
-Some applications of its " lay down "
-Crash interface

Android-Andi

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 3, 2013
andi34.github.io
I attached a Kernel as flashable ZIP to use on latest Rom.
Added changes will be in the next build (only god knows the date).
- clean up the display init sequence without bootloader init
- some other small changes

Thanks goes to @Ziyan !
Have fun and enjoy it!

Note: do not use this kernel on other roms! It's only made for CM12.1 !

Attachments

• CyanogenMod-espressowifi-kernel-signed.zip
    6.4 MB · Views: 112
  • CyanogenMod-espresso3g-kernel-signed.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 118

lawlietdhams

Feb 17, 2010
Clean flash latest build cm12.1, everything work fine here. Thank you very much for updating this rom andi & ziyan. Top dev! ?

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 2 3G using Tapatalk

Reactions: Android-Andi

immutability

Mar 11, 2009
bielik.org
Hello guys! Did anyone ever figure out the light sensor issue on P3100? I scanned this thread through but besides random references to "auto brightness not working" or similar I haven't found any solutions. Message #740 mentioned "brightness issue fixed" but no other details and that might have been related to the screen-going-dark issue, I'm not sure.

The issue I'm facing is related to the light sensor itself, as any app just shows zero ambient light intensity. Hence adaptive brightness nor any 3rd party app work. BTW I'm using this build: cm-12.1-20160709-1842-UNOFFICIAL-espresso3g.zip.

Other than this little glitch I found no issues so far and I'm really enjoying this ROM, which gave our old galaxy tab new life - thanks Andi!

cheb_mohamed

Sep 1, 2008
Amsterdam
Hi

I've installed this rom on the samsung tab 2 (10.1) of mine father and it's works fine. THe only thing is that the notification bar (when you swipe from up to down) has small icons. I think this has nothing to do with the rom but i'm not sure. Can anyone tell me if it is possible to change it to for example icons next to each other horizontal?

promeneur

Mar 31, 2014
skype don't see my contatc

my contact : apple smartphone ios+skype
me: tab 2 10.1 + skype + wifi

i videocall with skype a contact
i see my self on the tablet
i don't see my contact
we can ear each others

Blacknes

Mar 23, 2015
I can't get this to boot. I'm using twrp and everything says it flashed OK. Reboot, and either stuck on <I><B>Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 .10.1</B></I> or just a blank screen. Booted back intro recovery and h had to wipe n reinstall cm10.1... can anyone help me fix this issue?

Android-Andi

Mar 3, 2013
andi34.github.io
Without logs you can only help yourself. Get a dmesg and logcat. Also you should mention what version of twrp you are using. Latest espresso common twrp is recommand.

Tho there are mm roms now available for tab2 7" but I'd still get lollipop.. So I flashed the rom, got gapps from opengapss
The issue is whenever I start it the CM boot logo is in landscape mode, when the device is booted everything is seen in landscape mode but the bigger problem is tho everything is in landscape, the touch responds to portrait, confusing? It's like this the lock screen is in landscape mode but to open it I have to drag it from the bottom to top like we would do on the portrait mode..... Anyone? Who got this issue?

Android-Andi

Mar 3, 2013
andi34.github.io
Tho there are mm roms now available for tab2 7" but I'd still get lollipop.. So I flashed the rom, got gapps from opengapss
The issue is whenever I start it the CM boot logo is in landscape mode, when the device is booted everything is seen in landscape mode but the bigger problem is tho everything is in landscape, the touch responds to portrait, confusing? It's like this the lock screen is in landscape mode but to open it I have to drag it from the bottom to top like we would do on the portrait mode..... Anyone? Who got this issue?
I can fix it later, maybe i missed one commit to fix the busybox stuff. Will be a tiny flashable zip.

Top Liked Posts