Search This thread

alegax

Nov 14, 2007
Great service [emoji4]
Thank you, I will check it when I'm back on WiFi

Gesendet von meinem SM-N910F mit Tapatalk
Installed Printing Service and direct PenInput

Both are working !

Now I have all functions which are important for me !

And only 172 instead of 309 apps

Thank You so much !

( written with Direct Input ;)

Reactions: Battlehero

Kremata

Dec 26, 2011
Montreal-Shanghai
OnePlus 8T
Hi I have a N9106w but I would like to install your ROM on it. The n9106w and N910F are practically the same phone except for the dual sim card(which I know I will lose but can live without). My question is if I update the bootloader and it doesnt work, can I downgrade back? Or can I install the ROM without updating the bootloader?

There is no ROM for the N9106W and it basicaly the same phone as the N910F so if the rom for the N910F works on the N9106W that would be great.

Last edited:

Xokoz

Jul 18, 2015
Man, you are the boss! Rom is working great and its smooth coz no bloatware :)

Battlehero

Hi I have a N9106w but I would like to install your ROM on it. The n9106w and N910F are practically the same phone except for the dual sim card(which I know I will lose but can live without). My question is if I update the bootloader and it doesnt work, can I downgrade back? Or can I install the ROM without updating the bootloader?

There is no ROM for the N9106W and it basicaly the same phone as the N910F so if the rom for the N910F works on the N9106W that would be great.

I would not advise flashing a N910F modem or bootloader, if there is an update available for your device which can help match with the ROM Base then you could attempt to install this ROM. If previously N910F TW ROMS have worked with your device.

Sent from my SM-N910F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

qtekdude

Jul 23, 2007
Hi.

I have been running a CM 5.1.1 rom on my phone. Tried to flash this rom, but I'm stuck in boot loops. It's a 910F phone, I flashed BL and Modem to COI3 and checked this in phone info in CM before trying to flash the rom. Advice?

dellabest

Nov 16, 2013
I have a problem with dialer, when I receive or make calls appears always only phone number for people saved in Contacts. Could you try it? Maybe some bloatware missing?
Strange thing is that in Logs people name appears correctly.

Thank you

Last edited:

Kremata

Dec 26, 2011
Montreal-Shanghai
OnePlus 8T
I would not advise flashing a N910F modem or bootloader, if there is an update available for your device which can help match with the ROM Base then you could attempt to install this ROM. If previously N910F TW ROMS have worked with your device.

Thank you for your concern but you did not answer my questions.
1- Is it possible to downgrade from 5.1.1 to 5.0.1?
2- Is it possible to install your ROM without updating the bootloader?

BTW: I made some research and the modems are the same on both device. (Everything is the same actually)

Xokoz

Jul 18, 2015
Guys any idea how to fix Gplay battery drain? I had 80% of battery left after school day and 8% of that was used by Google Play and its services... And I hadnt even Google Play running in background
E: I am sorry. It is 9%

Battlehero

I'll have a look at why there is no name during a call.
Update:
55F44jZ.png

Last edited:

Battlehero

Thank you for your concern but you did not answer my questions.
1- Is it possible to downgrade from 5.1.1 to 5.0.1?
2- Is it possible to install your ROM without updating the bootloader?

BTW: I made some research and the modems are the same on both device. (Everything is the same actually)

1 - I'm not sure but I think it should be possible
2 - No.

Reactions: Kremata

Battlehero

Yes I did. I also flashed a CM rom again, that worked, rebooted to twrp, flashed rom and factory reset. Still boot loop.

I read something about stock 5.1.1. beeing root locked? Is my Twrp to old?

Can you confirm that you have the correct bootloader and modem, please use this app and post the screenshot of the firmware tab, and are you on the latest TWRP? (2.8.7.0 Trltexx)

This Modem
This bootloader

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts