[ROM][6.0.1 & 5.1][SPROUT4] Stock Debloated-Prerooted and Untouched ROMs [22.06.2016]

sziraqui

Dec 2, 2014
Mumbai
www.facebook.com
[ROM][6.0.1 & 5.1][SPROUT4] Stock Debloated-Prerooted and Untouched ROMs [22.06.2016]

Nothing can be as stable as stock ROM but we don't like the bloat that comes with it. Root is a must for android enthusiasts. Also if stock ROM is tweaked a little for performance, then this becomes a perfect replacement of official stock firmware which can be happily used as a daily driver, forever. So here I am serving the community with FULLY DEBLOATED and PRE-ROOTED stock Marshmallow and Lollipop ROMs. I have also made flashable zips of pure (untouched) stock ROM which can be used to unbrick your sprout4. All ROMs are made from twrp backup of fully updated (last ota was recieved on June 2016) Canvas A1 device

Two flavours of stock ROM are available to download viz. Optimised and Untouched
1. Optimised
> Fully debloated
> Pre-rooted with @Chainfire's excellent SuperSU
> Zipaligned apps and framework
> Busybox installed (for Lollipop only)
2. Untouched
> Nothing added, nothing removed pure stock
> Useful for reverting back to stock

PRE-REQUISITE: Custom recovery installed [TWRP Recommended]

INSTRUCTIONS
> Reboot to recovery.
HOW? Power off completely. Hold Vol Up then Power button. Use Vol Up to point to "Recovery mode". Then hit Vol Down to select it.
> Wipe cache, dalvik cache and factory reset the device
> Wipe system if coming from a custom ROM or Downgrading lollipop
> Install the zip
> Reboot device. First boot will take 20-25 mins. Just be patient

DOWNLOADS

Optimised
[6.0.1] sprout4_stock_MM_optimised_21062016.zip
[5.1.1]Sprout4_Stock_LP_Optimised.zip

Untouched
[6.0.1] Sprout4_Stock_MM_Untouched.zip
[5.1.1] Sprout4_Stock_LP_Untouched.zip

CREDITS
- sziraqui (me :p)
- @SuperR. - for his awesome tool
- @Chainfire - for SuperSU​

bob_him

May 8, 2015
completely dead A1

Nothing can be as stable as stock ROM but we don't like the bloat that comes with it. Root is a must for android enthusiasts. Also if stock ROM is tweaked a little for performance, then this becomes a perfect replacement of official stock firmware which can be happily used as a daily driver, forever. So here I am serving the community with FULLY DEBLOATED and PRE-ROOTED stock Marshmallow and Lollipop ROMs. I have also made flashable zips of pure (untouched) stock ROM which can be used to unbrick your sprout4. All ROMs are made from twrp backup of fully updated (last ota was recieved on June 2016) Canvas A1 device

Two flavours of stock ROM are available to download viz. Optimised and Untouched
1. Optimised
> Fully debloated
> Pre-rooted with @Chainfire's excellent SuperSU
> Zipaligned apps and framework
> Busybox installed (for Lollipop only)
2. Untouched
> Nothing added, nothing removed pure stock
> Useful for reverting back to stock

PRE-REQUISITE: Custom recovery installed [TWRP Recommended]

INSTRUCTIONS
> Reboot to recovery.
HOW? Power off completely. Hold Vol Up then Power button. Use Vol Up to point to "Recovery mode". Then hit Vol Down to select it.
> Wipe cache, dalvik cache and factory reset the device
> Wipe system if coming from a custom ROM or Downgrading lollipop
> Install the zip
> Reboot device. First boot will take 20-25 mins. Just be patient

DOWNLOADS

Optimised
[6.0.1] sprout4_stock_MM_optimised_21062016.zip
[5.1.1]Sprout4_Stock_LP_Optimised.zip

Untouched
[6.0.1] Sprout4_Stock_MM_Untouched.zip
[5.1.1] Sprout4_Stock_LP_Untouched.zip

CREDITS
- sziraqui (me :p)
- @SuperR. - for his awesome tool
- @Chainfire - for SuperSU​
My phone is completly dead and only micromax symbol is showing. Nothing after that. Please tell me where is scatter file in your optimised ROM. please reply asap. I will use SP Flash Tools.

sampadghosh35

Oct 14, 2015
Kolkata
My phone is completly dead and only micromax symbol is showing. Nothing after that. Please tell me where is scatter file in your optimised ROM. please reply asap. I will use SP Flash Tools.
install android one toolkit on your pc. then from there flash a custom recovery to your phone. now download a stock rom and place it in your sd card. then flash the rom from custom recovery. i hope it will work.

coolraviskpec

Dec 27, 2015
Flash through custom recovery don't flash through sp tool's and mm oly works lolipop is not working

sansriraj

Sep 28, 2016
unable to flash Sprout4_Stock_LP_Optimised.zip on Micromax AQ4501. TWRP giving an error while unzipping the fileduring the install process .

djsanta

Sep 8, 2009
Navi Mumbai
MM version are installed well. But play store error. Cant install apps. manually updated play services but no use. play store doesnt work.
LP doesnt get installed.

hitanshs

Aug 18, 2017
Not working

Didn't work. I downloaded untouched version, followed the steps, applied update from SD card,
Following came:
E: footer is wrong
E: signature verification failed

Last edited: