[ROM][6.0.1|7.1][UNIFIED][OnePlus3 & 3T][OFFICIAL] Android Open Kang Project (AOKP)

Search This thread

quendo9

Mar 1, 2015
I have been using the AOKP for 3 days now on the last official build from the buildserver and the rom is running buttersmooth! Very good work!

(with the aroma gapps package u get the assistant etc. all nicely installed!)

Reactions: SeanHacker

Carbajal3009

Jan 8, 2012
Westminster
Been running on the 2/3 nightly and don't even want to flash anything else lol. I keep missing these nightly builds. Everything is running great by the way! Really missed having AOKP ?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

acasmc

Mar 16, 2011
cannot flash Nougat build, twrp refuses.

I'm on OB11 and latest TWRP 3.0.4.1

any workaround?

A Sad Napkin

Aug 17, 2016
Seems fine on One Plus 3T.

Just curious how can I enable navbar?

I can disable hardware keys but can't find a option to enable navbar
Well i found it, i was being blind

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

cannot flash Nougat build, twrp refuses.

I'm on OB11 and latest TWRP 3.0.4.1

any workaround?

Its not a build error, flashed yesterdays build fine for me.

Have you flashed latest firmware?

Last edited:

acasmc

Mar 16, 2011
Well, since I'm on latest beta 11, it is supposed to be latest firmware.

Do I need to flash firmware separately, before AOKP flash?

If I got it right, some build number miss match is the problem.

How's the fingerprint sensor working on the latest build? I tried flashing Resurrection Remix, Lineage OS, and Dirty Unicorns yesterday, and all of them had the same problem - fingerprint sensor would intermittently cut out, especially when trying to open an app like Keepass2Android.

I'm flashing from Open Beta 11, in case that matters. Thanks!

quendo9

Mar 1, 2015
How's the fingerprint sensor working on the latest build? I tried flashing Resurrection Remix, Lineage OS, and Dirty Unicorns yesterday, and all of them had the same problem - fingerprint sensor would intermittently cut out, especially when trying to open an app like Keepass2Android.

I'm flashing from Open Beta 11, in case that matters. Thanks!

You mean that the fingerprint sensor cuts out after one try and you have to turn the device into standby to reset it?
I got that before and I think with AOKP it is way better. I cannot remember having that issue. Maybe this is just imagination. Well I can't complain about the issue you decided with AOKP.

Sent from my OnePlus 3 using XDA Labs

Reactions: Joshmccullough

acasmc

Mar 16, 2011
Well I did it. I had to flash manually firmware and modem from 4.0.2

Also regarding fingerprint sensor. It is kinda buggy. Sometimes it takes few times, just to recognize finger being placed on it.

Excep that, working fine.

And another question, how to disable one SIM card? Did not find such an option. Had to remove SIM from tray to make it unavailable.

Thanks.

Reactions: Joshmccullough
You mean that the fingerprint sensor cuts out after one try and you have to turn the device into standby to reset it?
I got that before and I think with AOKP it is way better. I cannot remember having that issue. Maybe this is just imagination. Well I can't complain about the issue you decided with AOKP.

I haven't tried the standby trick, unless by that you mean turning the screen off and back on seems to help sometimes. I'll have to give AOKP a shot, then. Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: quendo9

Lartsch

Oct 23, 2012
Karlsruhe
Samsung Galaxy S4
OnePlus 3T
For those getting an error 7 on the latest build due to trustzone assert failed: just remove line 2 from the updater-script (extract zip, go to meta-inf/com/google/android/ and edit the updater-script file, save, then repack the zip) and it will work again. @SeanHacker crDroid had the same problem on its 02/02 build, not sure if they fixed it or just removed the line as well...

acasmc

Mar 16, 2011
also file transfer not working with OS X Sierra. Tought it was OS X problem, but apparently, after flashing another ROM, all works fine. So it must be AOKP related.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Now Presenting AOKP MM & Nougat for the OnePlus3 & OnePlus3T
    83.png
    Device: oneplus3

Code:
    Warning
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear
     * war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some 
     * research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * [B]bemolx[/B]
     */

81.png

>> Installation is simple:

If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data in recovery
    Make sure you're using the latest TWRP
    Flash ROM
    Flash Google Apps (GAPPS)
    Reboot

DOWNLOADS:
    Official nightly (MM Builds)
    (Nougat Builds)

78.png

Code:
    #include <changelog>[LIST]
    [*]See the newest changes at [URL="http://gerrit.aokp.co/#/q/project:AOKP/device_oneplus_oneplus3"]gerrit.aokp.co[/URL]
    [*][B]20160713:[/B] AOKP bringup for OnePlus 3[/LIST]
    Build progress: DiBS
    If you found any error I haven't noticed, please send me bug report in 'Bug reports' tab.

82.png

>>AOKP Gerrit
    >>AOKP on Github
    >>Source on AOKP.co
    >>Official AOKP device tree

Special Thanks
    Tom Marshall
    AOKP
    CM
    Everyone that enjoys this Rom

Thanks

XDA:DevDB Information
    Android Open Kang Project Marshmallow/Nougat, ROM for the OnePlus 3

Contributors
    bemolx, tdm, SeanHacker
    Source Code: https://github.com/AOKP

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest TWRP
    Based On: AOKP

Version Information

Created 2016-07-13
    Last Updated 2017-02-18
    Just to keep you guys informed and up to date. We've just begun the process of getting official nightlies started. Tom Marshell, myself, and stelix are using our personal machines to split up the workload. First we will put out a last MM build and then Nougat nightlies will start shortly after.

DIf4aat.png
    Not sure if any of you are interested, but here is a nougat build to play around with if you'd like. Calls work, data works, ect... Camera does not work yet. Some CM features added. Just figured I'd post it for anyone that's interested. ROM Control will be coming later. ;)

DOWNLOAD HERE

Also. I will be posting and marshmallow build soon. Pocket mode is added along with a few other changes. Just a bit busy at work today so it might be a little bit. :)
    Sorry it's been so long guys. I've been in and out of town for work lately. I'll be back in town tomorrow or maybe at the latest the next.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Big update when I get back! Tons of fixes, more ROM Control options, ect... Enjoy the holiday!!!
    New Nougat build is up guys. Link located in the OP. Have fun.