[ROM][6.0.1|7.1][UNIFIED][OnePlus3 & 3T][OFFICIAL] Android Open Kang Project (AOKP)

Search This thread

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Hey guys. I just got released from the hospital after having emergency surgery. Had to get my appendix ripped out. Ugh. But anyways. I should have this device updated with all the new 7.1.1 oos blobs but the end of this weekend. I'm also going to start a new thread over on the unified section. Just giving you guys a heads up and keep you informed. I will post am announcement when all is taken care of. :)

kickassdave

Oct 2, 2010
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Hey guys. I just got released from the hospital after having emergency surgery. Had to get my appendix ripped out. Ugh. But anyways. I should have this device updated with all the new 7.1.1 oos blobs but the end of this weekend. I'm also going to start a new thread over on the unified section. Just giving you guys a heads up and keep you informed. I will post am announcement when all is taken care of. :)
Bloody hell mate!

Sincerely wishing you well. That can be quite serious.

Sent from my MI 5 using XDA-Developers Legacy app

arjunarora

Feb 13, 2017

Real life is more important..!! Take care bud..

Reactions: SeanHacker

aniel300

Jan 30, 2013
Nope. But its pretty seemless to download and install. Takes about a minute or two. ;)

thank you for your reply, yes it not the end of the world to install new updates manually but it will be better to download delta/micro ota updates straight from the built in ota option. what do you need to make this possible ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Now Presenting AOKP MM & Nougat for the OnePlus3 & OnePlus3T
    83.png
    Device: oneplus3

Code:
    Warning
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear
     * war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some 
     * research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * [B]bemolx[/B]
     */

81.png

>> Installation is simple:

If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data in recovery
    Make sure you're using the latest TWRP
    Flash ROM
    Flash Google Apps (GAPPS)
    Reboot

DOWNLOADS:
    Official nightly (MM Builds)
    (Nougat Builds)

78.png

Code:
    #include <changelog>[LIST]
    [*]See the newest changes at [URL="http://gerrit.aokp.co/#/q/project:AOKP/device_oneplus_oneplus3"]gerrit.aokp.co[/URL]
    [*][B]20160713:[/B] AOKP bringup for OnePlus 3[/LIST]
    Build progress: DiBS
    If you found any error I haven't noticed, please send me bug report in 'Bug reports' tab.

82.png

>>AOKP Gerrit
    >>AOKP on Github
    >>Source on AOKP.co
    >>Official AOKP device tree

Special Thanks
    Tom Marshall
    AOKP
    CM
    Everyone that enjoys this Rom

Thanks

XDA:DevDB Information
    Android Open Kang Project Marshmallow/Nougat, ROM for the OnePlus 3

Contributors
    bemolx, tdm, SeanHacker
    Source Code: https://github.com/AOKP

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest TWRP
    Based On: AOKP

Version Information

Created 2016-07-13
    Last Updated 2017-02-18
    Just to keep you guys informed and up to date. We've just begun the process of getting official nightlies started. Tom Marshell, myself, and stelix are using our personal machines to split up the workload. First we will put out a last MM build and then Nougat nightlies will start shortly after.

DIf4aat.png
    Not sure if any of you are interested, but here is a nougat build to play around with if you'd like. Calls work, data works, ect... Camera does not work yet. Some CM features added. Just figured I'd post it for anyone that's interested. ROM Control will be coming later. ;)

DOWNLOAD HERE

Also. I will be posting and marshmallow build soon. Pocket mode is added along with a few other changes. Just a bit busy at work today so it might be a little bit. :)
    Sorry it's been so long guys. I've been in and out of town for work lately. I'll be back in town tomorrow or maybe at the latest the next.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Big update when I get back! Tons of fixes, more ROM Control options, ect... Enjoy the holiday!!!
    New Nougat build is up guys. Link located in the OP. Have fun.