[ROM][6.0.1][A3F][A3H][A3M] CyanogenMod 13.0 Unofficial for Samsung Galaxy A3

Search This thread

shhnedo

Apr 26, 2015
Varna
LeEco Le Max 2
Xiaomi Redmi 7
Well.. it didn't work. But is the Lineage not the one which has some battery drain?

For now it does have battery drain, but it should be fixed in the next build(according to what the dev said).
This CM13 here doesn't support A3FU in the first place. LOS 14.1, on the other hand, does. If it didn't work, you just did something wrong. Try installing the latest LOLLIPOP firmware via Odin, perform a factory reset and let it boot, after that flash a compatible twrp recovery and flash LOS 14.1 again.

SkyWo

Mar 25, 2016
Barcelona
For now it does have battery drain, but it should be fixed in the next build(according to what the dev said).
This CM13 here doesn't support A3FU in the first place. LOS 14.1, on the other hand, does. If it didn't work, you just did something wrong. Try installing the latest LOLLIPOP firmware via Odin, perform a factory reset and let it boot, after that flash a compatible twrp recovery and flash LOS 14.1 again.
I flashed it from a marshmallow firmware and it worked too...

SkyWo

Mar 25, 2016
Barcelona

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170402-224821.png
    Screenshot_20170402-224821.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 388

Curious Llama

Apr 22, 2017
"successful"

When I try flashing the ROM using TWRP it goes through the process and says "successful" but when I try rebooting to system my a300f just stops at the "Galaxy A3" logo. I dont get it, I followed all the steps without skipping any. What could I be doing wrong?
Odd thing about it is that just after I flashed the ROM I tried flashing the Gapps aswell, and for some odd reason it says "Failed" (I read the info and it mentioned that it detected that the Gapps is for android 6.0.1 and that my phone is 5.1.1 so it isnt supported (my phone is 5.0.2 at the moment)
Pretty much meant that Flashing the ROM didnt really work because my phone still thought or actually was still at android 5.0.2 and not android 6. Any suggestions on how I should try flashing? (Phone works just fine because I was able to restore thank God)
(Oh and I also tried flashing with the Linage OS 14.1 .. Exactly the same thing happened)

Last edited:

mcastellon

Nov 8, 2016
Managua
When I try flashing the ROM using TWRP it goes through the process and says "successful" but when I try rebooting to system my a300f just stops at the "Galaxy A3" logo. I dont get it, I followed all the steps without skipping any. What could I be doing wrong?
Odd thing about it is that just after I flashed the ROM I tried flashing the Gapps aswell, and for some odd reason it says "Failed" (I read the info and it mentioned that it detected that the Gapps is for android 6.0.1 and that my phone is 5.1.1 so it isnt supported (my phone is 5.0.2 at the moment)
Pretty much meant that Flashing the ROM didnt really work because my phone still thought or actually was still at android 5.0.2 and not android 6. Any suggestions on how I should try flashing? (Phone works just fine because I was able to restore thank God)
(Oh and I also tried flashing with the Linage OS 14.1 .. Exactly the same thing happened)
What twrp version are you using?

Sent from my SM-A300H using Tapatalk

Reactions: Curious Llama

johnekj

Apr 11, 2010
Hi, at this moment i use stock rom on my A300FU but I miss few things I had on my S6 (broken :( ). Do these work in CM13:
- after setting PIN/pattern lock screen I can not pull settings drawer (I could do it on S6). So for example, If I want to switch volume on/off I have to unlock phone first.
- is there flashlight switch i settings drawer?
- are there SmartLock options like disabling PIN/pattern within given locations?
Thank you for checking!

x.cg

Jun 14, 2014
Ambato
Reporting in... I installed the rom on saturday morning, everything runs smooth, I had a problem with the settings app when I tried to use the search engine, it frozed, and after many attempts the app had to be closed, but it only happened one time, I tried to use it again, and it ran smooth, with no lag or issues.
Play store runs ok, as well as gapps, the same with telegram, whatsapp, clash royale, fdroid, vanilla music, steam, overchan (i will test another apps)

I want to know how to help you submitting some log or something related.

And, one last thing, I want to know if you guys or you @vl_w have or use any theme for the theme engine that is stable and is dark (full)
recovery: twrp 3.0.2
rom: latest build
gapps: the specifications as said in op, I sued the micro one

Thanks a lot bro.. suscribed to the thread.

hanh1506

Jul 24, 2017
I got problem ! I'm using SM-A300H. My phone has 16GB, after flashing this ROM, my internal storage becomes 12GB. where does 4GB go ?

shhnedo

Apr 26, 2015
Varna
LeEco Le Max 2
Xiaomi Redmi 7
I got problem ! I'm using SM-A300H. My phone has 16GB, after flashing this ROM, my internal storage becomes 12GB. where does 4GB go ?

16GB is the total available storage. The current 12GB is what is available TO YOU, the other 4 are taken up by the android system itself. Download DiskInfo from playstore, you'll see.

In any case, this rom is abandoned. There's no logical reason to use it.

Reactions: hanh1506

estroberieh

Aug 25, 2017
Hi i have trouble installing cm13 for my galaxy a300f using twrp it says no md5 found.. what to do please help..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all!

CyanogenMod 13.0 Unofficial for Samsung Galaxy A3 (2015)​

Currently supported variants:
    * SM-A300F
    * SM-A300H
    * SM-A300M

DISCLAIMER
    Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. By flashing this ROM, you accept this disclaimer.
    */

All WORKING! No bugs!

Differences from @mygalaxya builds:
    * Camera fixed (working on all resolutions)
    * In-call sound working on each sim
    * RIL fixed on all models
    * Fully fixed H-version disadvantages (like a charging, USB, long-wake, vibration)
    * Fixed sensors
    * Fixed GPS crash
    * Fixed GPS WORKING
    * Fixed lock touch in call
    * Fixed Google-Services install error
    * Fixed graphics drivers
    * Fixed bug with "Slow charging"
    * Fully fixed SoD
    * Fixed sound quality (on calls, recorder, etc)
    * Optimized kernel speed
    * Fixed display colors
    * Fixed Doze
    * Fixed Miracast
    * Fixed OTG
    * Fixed FM
    * Added 10-touches touchscreen support
    * Fixed camera video sound record (stereo sound)
    * Fixed auto-rotation issues
    * zRam
    * BLN
    * And more... :)

2a0e1xv.jpg

CyanogenMod 13.0 for Galaxy A3 (2015)

NOTE: THIS ROM IS MADE FOR GALAXY A3, OBVIOUSLY IT WILL NOT WORK ON ANY OTHER DEVICE.

Uploading my files elsewhere is not appreciated, if you need to upload my files, just use the links provided here. Thanks.

� Download link to the latest build: (Developement and Updates provided by @vl_w)

For A300F/H/M ? AndroidFileHost

Other useful links:
    * Google Apps (choose arm and for Android 6.0):

v3WMXKl.jpg

� Steps for a Clean Install:
    1) Put the .zip file in Internal or External Storage.
    2) Reboot in Recovery Mode (Using TWRP/CWM Recovery)
    3) Wipe Data, Cache, Dalvik Cache and format /System
    4) Install the ROM.
    5) Flash the Google Apps.
    6) Reboot and Enjoy!

Contributors:
    vl_w @mygalaxya @GVS276 @bernardwu (Testing), @Jonny_Hood (Testing),

Credits:
    @TheWhisp for the A5 Device Tree.

Sources:

Version Information:
    ROM Status: RC (release candidate)
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.1 Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Lollipop Bootloader and Modem.
    Based On: CyanogenMod 13.0

Created: 2016-10-30
    Last Updated: 2016-12-26
    Hey all. Now I'm working on FU's build. and I already made working build. U can see the screenshots: 845347.jpg

631769.jpg. But maybe I will make builds with FU support only on 14.1+, coz I don't like 13.0 (on 13.0 perfomance issues caused by rom and can't be fixed).
    Update #2311!
    Download
    • New touchscreen power control system
    • zRam size increased up to 400mb
    • Lower colority
    • Default using interactive governor
    • Fixed flashlight (disappear tile)
    • Added Gello and stk2
    • Project optimized, increased speed
    • Min freq up to 400mhz(fix bug with display on incoming call)
    • Added many symlinks, maybe fixed crypting
    • Increased camera quality
    • Fixed auto-brightness
    • November security update 2016-11-05. WARNING!!! If u want to use xposed, use framework v87+.
    • New build version - MOB31K
    • Fixed mobile network, more stable
    • Added German language to installer, thanks @Jonny_Hood
    • Fixed all kernel vulnerables (like QuadRoot, Stagefright, ShellShock, FakeID, Heartbleed, MasterKey)
    Update! Changes:
    *BLN added (to kernel and system libs)
    *Unlocked low freq 200/400mhz
    *New WiFi Drivers - bigger sensitivity and more stable
    *Added Cpu Governors: impulse(recommends), barry_allen, AluCard
    *Added scheduler flops
    *New kernel compression - now boot size = 6MB
    *Added Bricked Hotplug, enabled on default
    *Added kcal display driver
    *Faster USB charging (up to 1А)
    *Added zRam => 250MB
    *Optimized RAM usage
    *Optimized kernel
    *Added vibration intensity changer
    Download
    Update! #1217 Download
    • Fully fixed GPS
    • Ram compressing (UKSM)
    • ZRAM compressing (LZ4)
    • Increased WiFi speed
    • New technology SIM-card count detection (no needed select it manually)
    • Perfomance increased