• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][6.0.1][AICP11][UNOFFICIAL][NIGHTLYS]

With ROM you are more intrested?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Taker18

Dec 28, 2010
Telfs
Say HELLO to Android Ice Cold Project for the OnePlus 2

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

Thread was created with PERMISSION of AICP

AICP is known by everyone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!

We are now paying for servers that build nightlies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION will really be appreciated and be used to cover those expenses.
Thank you!!

Until Lollipop, Rom has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year, we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.

If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or CM team if it concerns their modifications. This rom isn't CM supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!​

If you want to contribute to the AICP or wanna see what is being worked on/merge feel free to visit our gerrit, link is at the bottom!!!​

Code:
Your warranty is now void. I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.  A lot.

XDA:DevDB Information
Android Ice Cold Project, ROM for the OnePlus 2

Downloads
Download Rom
OpenGapps

Installation
1. Full Wipe if you come from another ROM
2.Install ROM
3.Install ARM64 Gapps
INFO: Use only PICO version of gapps, other version may cause Bootloops .It will be fixed in further builds.

Source Code:
Github
Gerrit
Kernel

All credits goes to @benschhold for his awesome work!

Contributors
Taker18, benschhold, Trafalgar Square
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2016-01-04
Last Updated 2016-02-19

Last edited:

nickwarn

Aug 4, 2010
Ronneby
Maybe there should be info about latest working nightly since the couple of last nightly has lots of bugs. I dont remember myself, i think 16th of december was the last bugfree besides FP and LF.

chris264

Apr 10, 2012
Calls So when I have no problems. I can hear the other well and the other understands me very well. So I can not complain about the build.

Gesendet von meinem oneplus2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The first Marshmallow test build:

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24352994023706543

https://basketbuild.com/devs/Trafalgar_Square/oneplus2/AICP11

Taker will open a new thread for Marshmallow. We two are maintaining this device.

---------- Post added at 22:08 ---------- Previous post was at 22:07 ----------

That's wrong!

We can't make this official, as CM hasn't released kernel mm6.0 for oneplus2

For your information: taker and me are now maintaining this device. He will create a new thread for MM6.0, if he reads my message at Hangouts :D. We are two guys, who are going to school and like to build AICP. I am maintaining three devices from AICP:

Samsung Galaxy S3
    OnePlus 2
    Motorola Moto E 2015

Thank!
    [rom][5.1.1][aicp][official][26.12.2015]

Currently, I am building a new build of CM 12.1 (There will be a new Thread with CM12.1) and there will be monthly sercurity updates :)

aea9ab348a670c91e8a0dd573048c90c.jpg

tomorrow i will try a new build of AICP 11 MM, hope it boots!
    benschhold how did you get the thing booted?? , tried it from old and new twrp, clean install and it still stucks on OP logo..

I made the rom myself, current online roms dont boot
    Will release a MM Build today (hopefully) ;)
    Say HELLO to Android Ice Cold Project for the OnePlus 2

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

Thread was created with PERMISSION of AICP

AICP is known by everyone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!

We are now paying for servers that build nightlies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION will really be appreciated and be used to cover those expenses.
    Thank you!!

Until Lollipop, Rom has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year, we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.

If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or CM team if it concerns their modifications. This rom isn't CM supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!​

If you want to contribute to the AICP or wanna see what is being worked on/merge feel free to visit our gerrit, link is at the bottom!!!​

Code:
    Your warranty is now void. I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.  A lot.

Downloads
    Download Rom
    OpenGapps

Installation
    1. Full Wipe if you come from another ROM
    2.Install ROM
    3.Install ARM64 Gapps
    INFO: Use only PICO version of gapps, other version may cause Bootloops .It will be fixed in further builds.

Source Code:
    Github
    Gerrit
    Kernel

All credits goes to @benschhold for his awesome work!

Contributors
    Taker18, benschhold, Trafalgar Square
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2016-01-04
    Last Updated 2016-02-19