[ROM][6.0.1]Android Ice Cold Project(merlin)

Search This thread

AryllD

Mar 23, 2016
Mexico City
Hi, i have a glitch when trying to select the default sim for data, it doesnt let me and the settings restarts, everything else its fine, but its a little hotter than the first build

vaibhav800

Dec 30, 2013
Mumbai
Happy to see some buddy is working on Merlin I m just wait for proper rom and twrp my phone is under warranty little bit risky

yuritavares20

May 26, 2016
Complaining doesn't help, there is a very reduce number of devs working on Merlin, so you should be more patience or start to be a helper and not just a asker.

deyerick

May 2, 2013
Jakarta
Complaining doesn't help, there is a very reduce number of devs working on Merlin, so you should be more patience or start to be a helper and not just a asker.
Hi all,
anyone have experience , loose signal sometimes and phone suddenly death?
i have it , when i use this rom, i dont know this software problem or hardware problem?

Please any suggest

Thanks

Gravemind2015

Dec 1, 2015
And now this developer is also in deep sleep, why don't indian developers take anything seriously?
@FireLord tried to support a device that is not in his possession, just like @squid2. It *is* hard to build because you don't have a device to test it on. You have to rely on others for testing, you have to be careful not to release any unstable builds. There are tons of developers of who are Indian or of Indian-origin. Koush is an great example of this. The problem lies that the phone is not being given much attention as compared to its older cousin Osprey. More examples of phones stuck like merlin include many snapdragon version phones from HTC and even Moto g4 plus is lagging behind (they have a single kernel 'elementalx'apart form sys dump &TWRP. Osprey got its twrp port just within 2 weeks of release if I remember correctly. They are still very new in developer world though)

I don't mean to be rude, sorry if I sounded like that. I just want to say that Firelord tried to help. He still manages the osprey and is great at that. I understand Merlin users' pain too that all projects are getting shut down/abandoned but it has nothing to do with Indian developers seriousness. I am too is not supposed to write all this as I too am not a merlin user. But I do respect him ,XDA and it's members and you too.

Broadcasted from Zeta Reticuli

Last edited:

FireLord

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 19, 2014
Noida
firelord.github.io
Lenovo P2
Redmi K20 Pro
And now this developer is also in deep sleep, why don't indian developers take anything seriously?
Not only this project but my all projects are in deep sleep because I'm school student have exams which are more important. And I don't care much about merlin cause I don't own it and other thing is updating ROM won't add new features, aicp team is done with adding features and new security patches don't do some magic according to me. And yeah Google's CEO is Indian only I guess or correct me if I'm wrong.

Sent from FireLord's device

Reactions: Your girlfriend

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GhQyhHk.png
    AICP​
    Android Ice Cold Project​

AICP is known by everyone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!

Until Lollipop, Rom has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year, we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.

If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or CM team if it concerns their modifications. This rom isn't CM supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!

3ueQ7DH.png
    In the beginning we would like to thank:
    • CM team
    • maxwen
    • SlimBean rom team
    • CarbonRom team
    • LiquidSmooth rom team
    • Omni rom team
    • DU team
    • Community

ISn0uXd.png
    • @LorD ClockaN
    • @zipsnet
    • @n3ocort3x
    • @semdoc
    • @eyosen
    • @alienmind
    • @Chezbel
    • @Drgravy
    • @eboye

K2p0Hv4.png

We are now paying for servers that build nightlies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION will really be appreciated and be used to cover those expenses.
    Thank you!!

Latest Stable Release Version 11
    Downloads
    1. Build
    2. GAPPS

VTVKEeK.png

Full Changelog link: goo.gl/mIgmYG

b5b2bXK.png
    • Don't disable Heads-Up. You wont be able to answer phone calls otherwise.
    • You tell... :p

kfCXFCX.png
    ROMS should contain everything you need to enjoy Lollipop. You are not required to install any Add Ons, simply download the latest ROM, gapps, flash it, and go!
    You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.

How to flash:

• Boot into Recovery TWRP-3.0.0-0
    • Then wipe dalvik cache,cache,data,system
    • Then flash rom then gaaps arm 6.0
    • Done

KERNEL:
    Kernel in this rom follows CM source.

PREREQUISITE FOR OTA:
    To be able to flash over OTA app, TWRP recovery is needed.
    You can still use CWM and OTA app, but only to download zip file and flash it manually from within recovery. Zip gets saved under AICP_ota folder on your internal SDcard.

If you want to contribute to the AICP or wanna see what is being worked on/merge feel free to visit our gerrit, link is at the bottom!!!

F6DLgPu.png

IceColdJelly AICP G+ community

You want to see a normal night at the DEV office, click here!!

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][6.0.1]Android Ice Cold Project(merlin), ROM for the Moto G 2015

Contributors
    FireLord, Alberto97, squid2

Tester
    @Akash sky

Source Code: https://github.com/FireLord1

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2016-06-28
    Last Updated 2016-06-28
    Happy to see you people happy i dont care if only few people own moto g turbo the thing is this phone should also get roms :D
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24591000424945772

New build..
    6.0.1_r52 and other aicp changes by aicp team

ScreenShots

Here Are Some :) Enjoy
    Fire Lord ...when u give us RR rom .......
    Tomorrow.. I'm sorry for delay and I'll update your ROMs every Sundays I hope you can understand..and I'll make all the ROMs with ubertc to give better battery life and smoothness.