• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][6.0.1][AOKP][MM][i9300][OFFICIAL][24.08.16]

Search This thread

ftww

Aug 21, 2016
Awesome

The best using it for a week and thera are no problems only with the camera focus but yea you can use one from the play store. Using only 130 - 330 ram. Super fast when surfing in the net with the other roms i must disable the java script cus of the lag but with this rom hehe very good super smooth good job. And the battery life seems pretty decent. Thank you Taker.

nikhilkedia

Nov 30, 2012
Pune
Stuck at Patching system image unconditionally HELP !

It has been an hour. Help me get through

SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 GT-I9300

zouhair318

Nov 1, 2010
casablanca
Salam everyone, and Aid Mubarak

I was on ROM hyper kk but the ram was a snail caused by lot of features
But the best of all is the sound maybe the viper4android

I tried to install it in this rom by following all steps but the result wasn't the same
So please do some about this

danyzero

Jun 29, 2013
Avellaneda
Please help

When I make a call the screen does not turn off. I guess that is due to the proximity sensor, although I have activated the option in the call menu. thanks for the ROM, and sorry for my bad english.

HawKeyes_XDA

Mar 16, 2015
Xposed problems

Can anyone boot the rom with xposed? I tried to flash the arm 32 ; 86 xposed version and I got stuck on boot animation.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Faokp.co%2Fimages%2Faokp-logo-large.png

AOKP-ANDROID OPEN KANG PROJECT

What is AOKP?

AOKP stands for Android Open Kang Project. It is a custom ROM distribution for several high-end Android devices. The name is a play on the word kang and AOSP (Android Open Source Project). The name was sort of a joke, but it just stuck, just like our infatuation with unicorns.

We fork the source code of Android that Google puts out in the open with every major version release, and we then add the magical unicorn bytes (read: we add some of the coolest features that are both useful and make your ROM awesome).

With AOKP, you can generally do a lot more with your device than what you could do with the original firmware that came installed on it.

Why AOKP ?

We were waiting for when you'd ask this.

There are a variety of reasons why a hilly billy Android user, on a bright sunny day, would suddenly start using AOKP and loving it.

For one, AOKP is lightweight. Most OEMs provide a heavy UI layer over Android and have loads of bloatware (i.e. apps that not everyone use every day, but you cannot remove because they're "baked in" by default). Since AOKP is built upon vanilla Android source, it has neither of the above.

Also AOKP has features that you will not find on your stock firmware. You can have a multitude of toggles to quickly flip a lot of your phone's settings right at your fingertips, or you can launch apps quickly from any screen using our Ribbons.

You can change almost each and every aspect of the OS, from its looks to the way it functions, with total freedom. And did we tell you, AOKP helps you make tacos?​

Download
    AFH
    Basket will be added soon :)

Instructions

Factory Reset/Wipe Data
    Format System
    Format Cache
    Format Dalvik Cache
    Install ROM
    Install Gapps
    Reboot​

Sources
    Device
    Kernel

XDA:DevDB Information
    Android Open Kang Project, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S III I9300

Contributors
    Taker18
    Source Code: https://github.com/AOKP

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod 13

Version Information

Created 2016-08-19
    Last Updated 2016-08-24
    A new Build is UP! Hope you enjoy it! :)

Download
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=97600

Changelog
    Add Ambiet Display and a few CM Updates
    Hey Guys, new Build is UP! ;)

Grab it here: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=97600 and get kanged! Hope you enjoy AOKP!

Best Regards,
    Taker
    This repository is empty.
    Yes, only manifest, but means we are working on it

Regards,
    Taker
    You have to wait for the device tree.

Device tree witch N branch already there

Regards,
    Taker18