[ROM][6.0.1] AOKP MM [Nightly][OFFICIAL][klte, kltespr, kltedv, klteusc]

Search This thread
G

GuestK0075

Is there a way of making Viper4android work on this ROM with SELinux in enforcing mode? It's working fine on RR for example.

fauconjeff

Nov 12, 2009
Still don't know how to run latest version (03-03-ota) it gives me an error when dirty flashing over 02-17.

Hi Mastermind666, did you succeeded installing 03-03 or 03-10 ? I also tried to flash the rom (now with ota in the name) and i have a lot of bug. As example, the home button is not working. but when i do a long press, the phone vibrate, so it's seems like a bug.

2-17 working fine.

Thanks !

Uran-235

Mar 27, 2013
You can have a multitude of toggles to quickly flip a lot of your phone's settings right at your fingertips, or you can launch apps quickly from any screen using our Ribbons.

Hello @hiowa93 and @ everybody else using AOKP.

At first thank you for this great rom. Everything is working fine.

One question though. Where can I find the quick settings (QS) or notification drawer? Usually they are shown if the status bar is pulled down. Everytime I do this, no toggles or notifications are shown. It seems they are hide.

I tried different settings, e.g. in “ROM Control“, “Notification Drawer“. But nothing did it. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:

y2kyasir

Jun 29, 2014
i have s5 SM-G900T
android version 6.0.1
base band g900tuvu1gqc2
kernel 3.4.0-7500527

i dont know what rom is installed but i know for sure that twrp is installed and the bootloader is locked since t mobile shows up in the start

now i am using it in other country everything seems to be working fine the only issue is that the battery and sometimes even at high levels the bootloop usually when i use data or turn on the camera or sometimes for no reason the fix is usually pluggin in the charger and restarting the device taking out the battery and then it sometimes works sometimes again the bootloop
i was directed to this thread by some guy all i want to know will it help

consider me a semi noob but good at installing roms but have no idea about the development etc

should i go for this rom just change the battery ? is this a very stable clean rom ? emphasis on stability as in no restarting or bootloop

kinda urgent help

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aokp-logo-large.png

AOKP-ANDROID OPEN KANG PROJECT

What is AOKP?

AOKP stands for Android Open Kang Project. It is a custom ROM distribution for several high-end Android devices. The name is a play on the word kang and AOSP (Android Open Source Project). The name was sort of a joke, but it just stuck, just like our infatuation with unicorns.

We fork the source code of Android that Google puts out in the open with every major version release, and we then add the magical unicorn bytes (read: we add some of the coolest features that are both useful and make your ROM awesome).

With AOKP, you can generally do a lot more with your device than what you could do with the original firmware that came installed on it.

Why AOKP ?

We were waiting for when you'd ask this.

There are a variety of reasons why a hilly billy Android user, on a bright sunny day, would suddenly start using AOKP and loving it.

For one, AOKP is lightweight. Most OEMs provide a heavy UI layer over Android and have loads of bloatware (i.e. apps that not everyone use every day, but you cannot remove because they're "baked in" by default). Since AOKP is built upon vanilla Android source, it has neither of the above.

Also AOKP has features that you will not find on your stock firmware. You can have a multitude of toggles to quickly flip a lot of your phone's settings right at your fingertips, or you can launch apps quickly from any screen using our Ribbons.

You can change almost each and every aspect of the OS, from its looks to the way it functions, with total freedom. And did we tell you, AOKP helps you make tacos?

Downloads

Instructions

Factory Reset/Wipe Data
    Format System
    Format Cache
    Format Dalvik Cache
    Install ROM
    Install Gapps
    Reboot

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][6.0.1] AOKP MM [Nightly][OFFICIAL][klte, kltespr, kltedv, klteusc], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S 5

Contributors
    hiowa93, PippoX3
    Source Code: https://github.com/AOKP

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    Based On: AOKP

Version Information
    Beta Release Date: 2016-02-10

Created 2016-01-15
    Last Updated 2016-08-03
    Reserved

For Screenshoots thank too @ishubhamsingh
    I just pulled right now all CM updates for KLTE Devices and pushed it to AOKP. My test Build work fine , so next Nightlies will build correctly
    All updates from CM got merged to device today the next build should be building.
    aokp klte Nougat Unofficial !!!!!!
    android 7.1 !!!!
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=457095661767118443