[ROM][6.0.1][AOSPA]Paranoid Android 6.0.3[Unofficial][03-10-2016]

Search This thread

sai24

Mar 5, 2015
Chennai
As you said, after testing, I can say rom works fine for me too. I haven't tried installing apps yet, but I will test them too. I clean flashed without gapps. Well during my short test, I couldn't find halo. Wondering where did it go?

Broadcasted from Zeta Reticuli
What I meant to say is, the rom works fine with gapps installed for me. BTW, halo is no more. But there is a floating peek option which you can enable by pressing the plus button when you pull down the status bar fully and there is an experimental multi-window mode feature in the developer options :)

Reactions: Gravemind2015

Gravemind2015

Dec 1, 2015
My sdcard is being shown as corrupted. Whereas aicp is detecting it fine. If possible, I will format my sdcard through PA and report. Dunno if it's a bug :)

Edit : Figured it out. Seems it doesn't support exFAT. Even with a custom kernel (Ruthless V1).

Last edited:

sai24

Mar 5, 2015
Chennai
My sdcard is being shown as corrupted. Whereas aicp is detecting it fine. If possible, I will format my sdcard through PA and report. Dunno if it's a bug :)

Again, I don't know why this is happening. My SD card works fine. Tbh everything works for me other than the ones I've put in the what's not working section.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    url]

Paranoid Android is a custom ROM aiming to extend the system, work on enhancing the already existing beauty of Android and follow the same design philosophies that were set forward by Google for the Android Open Source Project.
    [url]http://aospa.co/[/URL]​
    DISCLAIMER
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
    -To enable developer options, go to setting>About Phone and tap the build number 7 times.
    - Device is not rooted. Flash SuperSU for root.

WHATS NOT WORKING
    - Video recording doesn't work yet except on footej camera and maybe a few more.Any help would be appreciated :)
    - Ambient display
    - Using location causes soft reboot

DOWNLOAD LINKS
    Rom: 03/10/2016
    Gapps: OpenGapps
    Root: SuperSU

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
    -Download zip to your sdcard
    -Boot into Recovery
    -Wipe all your data
    -Flash zip from sdcard
    -(Optional)Flash Google Apps
    -Reboot

A huge thanks to the Paranoid Android Team :)

XDA:DevDB Information
    Paranoid Android for Moto G 2015, ROM for the Moto G 2015

Contributors
    sai24
    Source: github.com/sainath24
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 1
    Beta Release Date: 2016-10-03

Created 2016-10-04
    Last Updated 2016-10-04
    Camcorder working in Footej Camera.
    My favourite is here! Thanks for that dev.

#StayHungry #StayFoolish #StayParanoid

As you said, after testing, I can say rom works fine for me too. I haven't tried installing apps yet, but I will test them too. I clean flashed without gapps. Well during my short test, I couldn't find halo. Wondering where did it go?

What I meant to say is, the rom works fine with gapps installed for me. BTW, halo is no more. But there is a floating peek option which you can enable by pressing the plus button when you pull down the status bar fully and there is an experimental multi-window mode feature in the developer options :)