[ROM][6.0.1][BETA-4][SM-G360H/HU] CyanogenMod 13 for Samsung Galaxy Core Prime

Search This thread

Cherifiali

Sep 5, 2016
Alger
How can I fix this?
What is the quality of the photo and video recording in Lineage OS 13.1.?
and how is it with the sound? The sound is the same as in Nougat firmware or as in CyanogenMod .. ????!
Sound is quit good
For the flickering i tried Nougat fix here but with no success
Camera performance are similar to CM13
Front camera still 0.3 MP

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 7508612

fixing 3g

anyway to fix slow 3g speed?or it's just for any selected carrier?

Cherifiali

Sep 5, 2016
Alger
Thnk u buddy!
Is there any bug? Dual sim and 3g connectivity working on this ROM or not?

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Thnk u buddy!
Is there still have any bug on this ROM... Dual SIM and 3g connectivity is working or not?
For me nothing
But some people say it s slow
Also slow 3G network
(To be confirmed )

Reactions: Mukesh1919

DeX_Lionhart

Jun 26, 2018
Root or not?

There are some custom roms that comes pre-rooted. So an unrooted phone basically gets rooted after flashing that Rom. My question is this rom pre-rooted? I don't want to root my device right now.

SupulEdirisinghe

Apr 3, 2015
Kurunegala
OnePlus 6
There are some custom roms that comes pre-rooted. So an unrooted phone basically gets rooted after flashing that Rom. My question is this rom pre-rooted? I don't want to root my device right now.

I don't recall this ROM being pre-rooted because I remember using SuperSU at the time.
But having a rooted ROM isn't a biggie when it comes to custom ROMs. Because you don't have SafetyNet, it's not like having stock ROM unrooted.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0.1 (MM), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

BEFORE INSTALLING THIS ROM, MAKE SURE YOUR DEVICE MODEL IS THE SAME AS TITLE
    IF YOU ASK ANY QUESTIONS LIKE "IS THIS FOR MODEL BLABLABLA" THEY WILL BE ALL IGNORGED

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

We'll not support users and answer questions from users which:
    • are running a custom kernel
    • have flashed mods
    • modified system files
    • didn't follow our intructions word by word
    • are unfriendly
    • And most important: DON'T READ THE OP

What's working:
    • Audio
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Mobile data) [Dual-SIM]
    • Wifi (connection, tethering, etc)
    • Bluetooth (need patches in download links)
    • Camera, video codecs
    • Storage (both internal and external)
    • Storages (internal, external, adoptable storage) (*)
    • Offline charging
    • zRAM (compressed-RAM swap)
    • GAPPS
    • Tethering (USB, Wifi, Bluetooth)
    • GPS
    • Torch (flashlight)

BUGS/Not working :
    • Using single SIM get no signals. To fix this, remove "persist.radio.multisim.config=dsds" from build.prop. If you need dual SIM, add it again
    • FM radio app doesn't work (can be opened only)
    • Slow 3G speed

First time installing CyanogenMod 13 to your Galaxy Core Prime, or coming from another ROM:
    • Install TWRP Recovery
    • Reboot into Recovery using 3-button-combo (Vol-up+Home+Power)
    • Do a Nandroid backup! (Optional and only if you weren't running TouchWiz before)
    • WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition + format /system partition)*
    • Install the ROM from sdcard using TWRP Recovery
    • Optionally install the Google Apps ( get it here: https://opengapps.org ) (pico GAPPS recommended) (*)

Upgrading from an older build of this ROM
    • Wipe system partition, wipe dalvik-cache but not data partition
    • Optionally install Google Apps (GAPPS) (link above)

(*) NOTE: If you're about going to install GAPPS with ROM, install it right after you've installed the ROM, else you have to do a factory reset if you've booted the ROM first

Multitasking test video

ALPHA-1: Link
    BETA-1: Link
    BETA-2: Link
    BETA-3: Link
    BETA-4: Link
    Want some screenshots? Get them in Screenshot tab above

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 13, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime

Contributors
    doesntexits, Dreamstar, HASH, ngoquang2708
    Source Code: https://github.com/koquantam/android_device_samsung_core33g/tree/cm-13.0

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Stock 4.4.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 4
    Beta Release Date: 2016-08-28

Created 2016-06-28
    Last Updated 2017-11-17
    CHANGELOG

• ALPHA-1
      • Initial release
    • BETA-1
      • Fixed bluetooth and audio (included in patches)
      • Fixed screen flickering (thanks to @ngoquang2708)
      • Switched to jemalloc() memory allocator, optimized for multi-core processor
    • BETA-2
      • Added multi-user UI (find in Settings)
      • Fully fixed HW codecs, recorded videos no longer lags, also front cam recording has correct color
      • Added RIL props in build.prop
    • BETA-3
      • Fully fixed audio (thanks to @ngoquang2708)
      • Temporary disabled TRIM function in fstab (to prevent future problems)
      • Fixed STK hangs
    • BETA-4: Post #647
    F.A.Q

Q: ROM startup too slow?
    A: Nope, just because you haven't done a factory reset before installing the ROM

Q: Dead touchscreen?
    A: Wrong installation method leads to this problem. Before restoring to stock through Odin, go to recovery mode (TWRP highly recommended), wipe everything in the Wipe section >> Advanced wipe (tick all system, data, cache, but not other storages, no need wiping dalvik/ART cache, as it already done by wiping data), then go to Download mode, restore stock, install custom recovery again and then, install the ROM you want

Q: ETAs?
    A: See here: Link

Q: Anymore models supported?
    A: SM-G360HU

Q: Is init.d supported on this ROM?
    A: Every CyanogenMod ROMs support init.d, so be free at scriptings

Q: Can you include ABCXYZ feature / Samsung Apps here?
    A: NO!

Q: Can I use your ROM as a base for portings?
    A: Yes, you could, but give proper credits

Q: Server error in Google Play Store?
    A: Install latest Google Play Services manually first (might take long time, due to Lollipop's nature), then you can install apps from GG Play as usual

Q: How to use adoptable storage feature? I see it's new in Marshmallow
    A: Go to Settings >> Storage & USB >> Tap on the SD card label (not the eject icon) >> 3 dots menu on the top right >> Settings >> Format as internal and done!

Q: Where's the MTP option in Marshmallow? I don't see it in Storage settings
    A: This feature has been moved to Developer settings, and will reset to default (Charging) after every reboots. Enable developer options first by tapping 7 times on Build number in About phone section >> Go to Developer settings >> Select USB configuration. The fastest way to do this is plug in your USB with your PC, scroll down notification bar and tap on "USB for Charging"

Q: Where's the "running" section in Apps settings?
    A: It has been cut off separately to Memory setting and "Running services" in Developer settings. You can see the memory used by apps for a period of time and closing apps too, but they won't disappear in the menu, and in "Running services", still same as old-fashioned running apps section

Q: My phone is slow as snail after installing ROM. I've tried restoring stock and do formattings but no help?
    A: I have answered this question. See this post: Link
    BETA-6

Here is last cm-13.0 build from me
    Beta-6
    * Fixed the glitches and random boot due to it
    * Fixed the low volume
    Thanks for the support guys

DOWNLOAD
    OK, I have a conclusion with my problem. Now I know why Sammy didn't put our eMMCs to "blacklist" (just naming :D)
    When we do wipes, the partitions needs to be trimmed. The reason they need TRIM process because data needs to be completely wiped. If TRIM is not executed during wipe, invalid data will stay in the partition, cause slowdowns (due to the eMMC need to replace the invalid data blocks, full of I/O operations AFAIK). Our eMMC won't be affected by "superbrick" bug I guess, so Sammy didn't put us to "blacklist" :D

So now eh? Everyone facing slow device problem, just follow these steps:
    • Make sure you're running @Dreamstar's old TWRP version without formatting fixes (VERY IMPORTANT) (DOWNLOAD LINK)
    • Untick "Use rm -rf instead of formatting" in TWRP settings (again, VERY IMPORTANT)
    • Do a full wipe (format data, system, cache) (why don't we need to wipe data, dalvik cache in advanced wipe? because we have already done those steps when format data)
    • Reflash stock ROM (any versions)
    • And... enjoy flashing other ROMs

[NOTE]: If you get lags again, just blame system partition :D Wipe the /system partition again without rm -rf. Mine solved this after 15-20 wipes :eek:

About Triangle Away thingy, IDK if anyone facing, but with me, counter doesn't reset (using v3.26), and it's kinda useless btw, as we don't have a huge "yellow triangle" when we boot like old Sammy devices
    The above steps are remake from @Wishi123's steps. Big thanks to him again
    @itsmedRb Try these steps. Maybe you can recover your slow CP from this