[ROM][6.0.1][CLARK][NIGHTLY] Official Mokee Open Source Project

Search This thread

sunny_j

Jul 15, 2015
I'm back to using my Moto X Pure and I'm having audio issues with this Rom.
1. Bluetooth in my car keeps disconnecting
2. The speaker volume at the lowest setting is still too loud
3. When listening to music the lower speaker produces 85% of your volume and the top speaker barely outputs anything
3. When listening to audio at the lowest volume, it fluctuates to not hearing anything then out of no where it gets much louder.

Any ideas on how to fix this issue? Other than that I love this Rom!

Jimi Mack

Mar 6, 2011
Long Island
I'm back to using my Moto X Pure and I'm having audio issues with this Rom.
1. Bluetooth in my car keeps disconnecting
2. The speaker volume at the lowest setting is still too loud
3. When listening to music the lower speaker produces 85% of your volume and the top speaker barely outputs anything
3. When listening to audio at the lowest volume, it fluctuates to not hearing anything then out of no where it gets much louder.

Any ideas on how to fix this issue? Other than that I love this Rom!

From what I have seen this rom has been abandoned. Try IM'ing the Dev directly.

Reactions: sunny_j

sunny_j

Jul 15, 2015
For anyone still following this thread, I've stitched to the CyanogenMod 13.0 Nightlies Rom and it's resolved all my problems posted above. The phone also seems to run cooler now.

ARUN B

Jun 14, 2015
QUILON
This rom is not abandoned. Builds are coming out on a regular basis and are super smooth. Both release and nightly versions are available. Flashed the latest release version and everything works well. Recommend everyone to try this out.

Sent from my XT1572 using XDA-Developers mobile app

ARUN B

Jun 14, 2015
QUILON
Amazing battery life...
9e1c2a22cbc4bc8a26e03470b3b225aa.jpg
03b8c2c9151674b85c454075cb4523d8.jpg
0ea723dc944de2756e8a5e8775cc766d.jpg

stefanwlb

Jun 1, 2013
This rom has many issues with it. With buttons not working, restart not working, root not working, randomly screen turns off, connection keeps dropping.

ushmal

Feb 15, 2013
Bangalore
This rom is not abandoned. Builds are coming out on a regular basis and are super smooth. Both release and nightly versions are available. Flashed the latest release version and everything works well. Recommend everyone to try this out.

i just flashed it and observed that weather is not showing up on lockscreen after enabling...any ideas?

jdgesmlls

May 7, 2014
Boston
OnePlus 7 Pro
i just flashed it and observed that weather is not showing up on lockscreen after enabling...any ideas?

I haven't run this ROM specifically but if it uses cLock as the weather source, you likely need to change the weather provider to OpenWeatherMap from Yahoo Weather. If nothing else is broken, that should get your weather to display on the lock screen.

tech_infinity

Jun 16, 2014
aakashverma.com
Update

[/COLOR]
Wait for new build.

Hey I just tried the 29/10 build. I had 2 problems :-
1) enabling auto brightness just sets the brightness to maximum and there is no change in brightness using the brightness slider when it is enabled.
2) twist for camera and chop chop for torch does nothing.
EDIT: I restored to my previous rom and I am having the same problems in that rom too. They were working fine a just before I flashed Mokee. :(
PS:While flashing the first time the phone turned off itself without any reason. So I wiped everything and flashed again.
Help please :)

Last edited:

[email protected]

Jan 27, 2015
Mumbai
[/COLOR]

Hey I just tried the 29/10 build. I had 2 problems :-
1) enabling auto brightness just sets the brightness to maximum and there is no change in brightness using the brightness slider when it is enabled.
2) twist for camera and chop chop for torch does nothing.
EDIT: I restored to my previous rom and I am having the same problems in that rom too. They were working fine a just before I flashed Mokee. :(
PS:While flashing the first time the phone turned off itself without any reason. So I wiped everything and flashed again.
Help please :)

Issue with mokee i am trying to fix

Reactions: tech_infinity

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MoKee_OS_zps9f4f4acf.jpg

Code:
    About

MoKee OpenSource is based on the CM. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time.

A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better. Like most contributors of open source projects (Omni, CyanogenMod, Slim AOSPA etc), we are doing all these in our free time as our passion…

Since this project is open source, anyone interested can participate in the development (maintain new devices, contribute code etc). Newcomers are always welcomed!
    Read here for developer application: http://www.mfunz.com/en/developer-application, you can host your unofficial MoKee builds on our server!

Features:
    (I will mention only that which does not take into CyanogenMod)
    Listview animation
    Interpolation anmação listview
    Update over the air can download the download website only incremental, it helps lower faster update and upgrade more easily:
    Some icons and own layouts
    Manager for Google services, so no need to use a large gapps, you can only download necessary at MokeeCenter
    Ringtones, Alarms, Notification, UI sounds are all different CyanogenMod, thus bringing a beautiful charm to rom
    bootianimation own
    information integrated into MokeeCenter
    Settings to add speed data network
    Settings for navigation bar
    Settings for Statusbar
    Intelligent control settings to configure the newer apps and others.

Downloads Official:
    CLARK
    GAPPS (Google Apps)
    RELEASES = stables / no problems
    NIGHTLYS = bugs ???

Changelog:
    HERE

Installation mode :
    To install the clean rom:
    Download the rom
    enter the recovery
    make all wipes (expect internal storage)
    choose zip from SD and install
    you can use a gapps any of its taste since it is for android 6.0.x
    or you can go MokeeCenter after starting rom, there you can download the small gapps integrated into the system and have a lighter and clean rom.

To install upgrade:
    Method 1:

just download the complete package via OTA
    enter the recovery
    only to wipe cache and dalvik (optional, I do not)
    install the complete package downloaded via OTA

Method 2:

Download the complete package over the air and go to install update
    let install automatically for you

Method 3:

Download only incremental updates
    for that you need to donate 30 CNY for the team to release the feature on the device directly
    But you can do this update without donation
    just go on the site and click below build itself where it is written (upgrade: OTA to MK ...)
    there will be the incremental free for you, this will save on your data package or in your spare time.

Big Thanks @martincz for development

Thank you so much @smokerman for video :)

XDA:DevDB Information
    Mokee Open Source, ROM for the Moto X Style (Pure)

Contributors
    [email protected], EsromG5, martincz
    Source Code: https://github.com/MoKee

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: Cyanogenmod

Version Information

Created 2016-05-06
    Last Updated 2016-05-07
    Nice to see a new ROM for Clark..

Sent from my XT1575 using XDA-Developers mobile app
    flashed latest build and theme bug is fixed. Everything working fine..

:)
    Thanks a lot, there no bootloop issues anymore :)
    keep up the great work.
    PS: For those using xposed don't flash the xposed zip along with the rom. Let it boot first , then restart , then install xposed from the option within xposed app.

Keep supporting :)