[ROM] [6.0.1] DarkobasROM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

psycholyzern

Feb 25, 2015
Then I give up, I don't know how it is possible. Any specific reason for it?

I wan't to arrange the tiles according to what I used to.
Today, I toggled aeroplane mode instead of rotation. I used to tapping thing fast because I used to know where specific menu stay. I flashed darkobas about 4-5 times since last few weeks but ended with the same bug.
And the latest version have notification bug too, but I don't mind to report because I know the dev would ignore. I cleaned flashed twice but the notification bug still exists.

Btw, Thanks for trying to help :good:

Zeratul91

Jan 9, 2012
I wanted to make first row only have 2 tiles. So, I left the equal size tiles unticked.
Only the wifi and bluetooth tiles can be used as enlarged ones, if you want to order them freely you have to check equal sizes as already suggested
@GirishSharma bro, can you phase confirm if it has the GPS working fine?
I'll switch to this just now..
Yup, no issues.
Indoor fix:
4730b51690cb3d07348fe79257cecb3b.jpg

Inviato dal mio A0001 utilizzando Tapatalk

tofu

Apr 30, 2015
As previously reported, I still cannot set separate boot&lock screen encryption passwords with this rom. SnooperStopper claims that "encryption password is incorrect", eventhough it is not.

Also the strange "allow oem unlocking" switch cannot be switched on after you encrypt the phone.
Why is it included?

KenjiHannya

Dec 31, 2014
São Paulo
Can you please mention your stock kernel settings by which you got 12+ SOT, because I am not getting the lanuages which you have shown in your picture. I just guess that you have max CPU 1.9 and rest are impossible to understand for me due to language.
I am running 0416 build, stock kernel and singularity kernel audictor.

Also delete some system apps like email. I delete 20 system apps for all roms I delete.

CPU try 1.9 or 1.7. To me 2.5 work very fine, with 10% battery used and 1:10 ~ 1:25 SOT, no lag, no freezes and no reboots.
Is the best smartmax i tested for now, u can try.

Good luck :cowboy:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160417-095146.png
    Screenshot_20160417-095146.png
    234.5 KB · Views: 440
  • Screenshot_20160417-095158.png
    Screenshot_20160417-095158.png
    216.2 KB · Views: 442
  • Screenshot_20160417-095209.png
    Screenshot_20160417-095209.png
    227.2 KB · Views: 428
  • Screenshot_20160417-095217.png
    Screenshot_20160417-095217.png
    177.4 KB · Views: 420
  • Screenshot_20160417-095236.png
    Screenshot_20160417-095236.png
    188.4 KB · Views: 406

josera06

May 23, 2013
Alicante
Also delete some system apps like email. I delete 20 system apps for all roms I delete.

CPU try 1.9 or 1.7. To me 2.5 work very fine, with 10% battery used and 1:10 ~ 1:25 SOT, no lag, no freezes and no reboots.

Can you share your apps-blacklist with us?
Thx!

From my Bacon Machine powered by Darkobas

GirishSharma

Feb 19, 2015
Ajmer, Rajasthan

Thanks for your helpful inputs. Can you please tell us which system apps you have removed along with email app. I am getting 7 hrs sot on simple usages. I have configured CPU 1.9, smartmax, bfq IO scheduler, stock gpu settings.

Reactions: KenjiHannya

kalapapa

Feb 22, 2015
As previously reported, I still cannot set separate boot&lock screen encryption passwords with this rom. SnooperStopper claims that "encryption password is incorrect", eventhough it is not.

Also the strange "allow oem unlocking" switch cannot be switched on after you encrypt the phone.
Why is it included?
I too have this issue and actually one time it told me that my phone is not supported and after rebooting it changed my encryption password to something else and I was locked out.

tofu

Apr 30, 2015
first time i hear about snooperstopper lol. dont think much about it :)

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Well you can do the same thing with shell command "vdc cryptfs...", which doesn't work any better with your ROM. Never had this issue with any other ROM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CLOSED PER OP REQUEST

Here is my rom.

Its hasn't got many features, and doesnt support many stuff, but it runs really good.

its not rooted, doesnt support multirom and needs >241 FW.

DL: https://basketbuild.com/devs/darkobas/bacon
    gapps: choose any except stock/full

github: https://github.com/darkobas

Every rom for OPO is CAF, so is this one.
    Most kernels should boot and work... just check camera.
    my rom got @Sultanxda camera, praise him!
    Also praise @nikhil18 for my kernel base

flash on your own risk.

some stuff you dont wanna read:
    1st rules: doing so will most probably result in
    Nerver say battery backup
    Never say slow charging
    Never complain about play services
    Never ask about how to flash or boot or whatever
    Never ask ANY questions about flashing! if you have come this far, you should know better.

FORMAT YOUR **** TO EXT4!!!!!!!

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHATS UP BUG THEM!

FAQ
    0. HALP! MY BRAIN IS BRICKED!
    > go here https://plus.google.com/+MarkoMan/posts/3yXx9zkoUVA

1. Where do I download the rom?
    Internetz

2. How do I install the rom?
    Like any other rom, flash rom, gapps. OP suggest some gapps and SuperSu2.52!

3. OTA / upgrades
    ----- = == = = =++++ YOU NEED TO HAVE CURRENT ZIP OF THE ROM ON STORAGE FOR OTA TO WORK! OTA SERVER IS SLOW AND INTENDED FOR DELTA UPDATES ONLYYYYYY!!!!! NOT FULL ROM DOWNLODS!
    - Do I need to flash Gapps with every OTA update?
    ---- No! they will be backup up on OTA.
    ++++ vendor build.prop is perserved also

There is also a FlashAfterUpdate folder in OpenDelta folder. Put whatever other flashable addons there for the OTA script to automatically flash them.

4. Does this rom include a theme engine?
    All 6.0 roms support RRO/Layers, just install the layers app from the market (https://goo.gl/Pwrsjd) and install layer and you are good to go.
    4.a I messed up with layers, device doesnt boot.
    go to recovery/ mount system/ browse to /system/vendor/overlay and delete the whole overlay folder

5. OpenDelta app is CRASHING. (WIP)
    Go to Settings>Apps>(three top dots) Show System, scroll down to OpenDelta and grant storage permission.

6. Are there any custom kernels compatible?
    Yes, 

-DONT USE /SYSTEM/BUILD.PROP TO CHANGE DPI (OR ANY STUPID LAZY WHACK APP FROM PLAYSTORE THAT DOES IT), doing this BREAKS GOOGLE BACKUP (at least it did in lollipop which means its 99,999% probability that it does also in marshmallow, but i dont bother to check since there workarrounds
    - create build.prop (permissions 644 owner root) in /system/vendor/ put qemu.sf.lcd_density=xxx
    my unofficial test build of omni 7.1 http://bit.ly/2fGz2Nf

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    thank you all for blessing me with your sot debate. its so interesting, please dont stop.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    I will make more builds. Its just pita as i dont have enough space on hdd.

I have nougat eady

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone