[ROM] [6.0.1] DarkobasROM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Hoogerland

Apr 8, 2015
Hi everyone. I've flashed the ROM following the steps of the main post, and I have a bootloop. I made a backup, but when I get into TWRP and I try to restore it, there's nothing. I backed it up in my computer too, and when I'm trying to place it on the TWRP folder, Windows freezes. It's like if I wasn't able to write.

What should I do?

darkobas

Jan 11, 2011
plus.google.com
Brother @darkobas everything's great brother... Just a small issue .. I clean flash latest build now... Exactly what I did : charge was low , i started updating apps and left the phone on charge .. I double tap and there was a huge delay ... The hardware buttons lit up but the screen lit up only after a few seconds ... I locked and double tap again.. Again huge delay.. I removed the phone from charging , now its fine.. No delay.. Can you check brother ? Peace thanks
rofl

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Zeratul91

Jan 9, 2012
Hi everyone. I've flashed the ROM following the steps of the main post, and I have a bootloop. I made a backup, but when I get into TWRP and I try to restore it, there's nothing. I backed it up in my computer too, and when I'm trying to place it on the TWRP folder, Windows freezes. It's like if I wasn't able to write.

What should I do?
Wipe and repair all your partitions in twrp and try again, if doesn't work you have to restore a factory image and redo the root procedure, follow a guide in the general section or use bacon toolkit to automate the process
Brother @darkobas everything's great brother... Just a small issue .. I clean flash latest build now... Exactly what I did : charge was low , i started updating apps and left the phone on charge .. I double tap and there was a huge delay ... The hardware buttons lit up but the screen lit up only after a few seconds ... I locked and double tap again.. Again huge delay.. I removed the phone from charging , now its fine.. No delay.. Can you check brother ? Peace thanks
Bro your phone was too hot from the charging and the restore so the cpu got throttled down, should be fine in the normal use

Inviato dal mio A0001 utilizzando Tapatalk

KenjiHannya

Dec 31, 2014
São Paulo
2016.04.16-1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160416-170732.png
    Screenshot_20160416-170732.png
    126.5 KB · Views: 423
  • Screenshot_20160416-170349.png
    Screenshot_20160416-170349.png
    92.6 KB · Views: 417
Reactions: cossali98

meph02

Feb 22, 2011
Amiens
all update can be made in dirty flash ? Because with another Rom, some update need clean flash when code source have a lot of modification.

KenjiHannya thanks for changelog.

psycholyzern

Feb 25, 2015
Could anyone tell me how to position the tiles in quicksetting properly?
Everytime I tried to sort it, it will ended with mess.

Last edited:

GirishSharma

Feb 19, 2015
Ajmer, Rajasthan
No, I did several tests to get the best rom for my OPO :good:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/8dCHDB

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Wow nice :good:
Can you please mention your stock kernel settings by which you got 12+ SOT, because I am not getting the lanuages which you have shown in your picture. I just guess that you have max CPU 1.9 and rest are impossible to understand for me due to language.
I am running 0416 build, stock kernel and singularity kernel audictor.

GirishSharma

Feb 19, 2015
Ajmer, Rajasthan
@darkobas,
I am having an old PC (Pentium 4), one year old opo device, will try to establish internet connection between phone and PC, have around 5-7 free hours after my office time, how can I be helpful to you as a volunteer in your ROM/android development? I wish to be a smallest contributor in your ROM/android development, if possible.

GirishSharma

Feb 19, 2015
Ajmer, Rajasthan
I wanted to make first row only have 2 tiles. So, I left the equal size tiles unticked.
Then I give up, I don't know how it is possible. Any specific reason for it?

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

My H/W home button won't work at the first click.
Does this issue still prevail in the latest build?
That's the only reason I switched.
No issue at my opo device by running 0416 build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CLOSED PER OP REQUEST

Here is my rom.

Its hasn't got many features, and doesnt support many stuff, but it runs really good.

its not rooted, doesnt support multirom and needs >241 FW.

DL: https://basketbuild.com/devs/darkobas/bacon
    gapps: choose any except stock/full

github: https://github.com/darkobas

Every rom for OPO is CAF, so is this one.
    Most kernels should boot and work... just check camera.
    my rom got @Sultanxda camera, praise him!
    Also praise @nikhil18 for my kernel base

flash on your own risk.

some stuff you dont wanna read:
    1st rules: doing so will most probably result in
    Nerver say battery backup
    Never say slow charging
    Never complain about play services
    Never ask about how to flash or boot or whatever
    Never ask ANY questions about flashing! if you have come this far, you should know better.

FORMAT YOUR **** TO EXT4!!!!!!!

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHATS UP BUG THEM!

FAQ
    0. HALP! MY BRAIN IS BRICKED!
    > go here https://plus.google.com/+MarkoMan/posts/3yXx9zkoUVA

1. Where do I download the rom?
    Internetz

2. How do I install the rom?
    Like any other rom, flash rom, gapps. OP suggest some gapps and SuperSu2.52!

3. OTA / upgrades
    ----- = == = = =++++ YOU NEED TO HAVE CURRENT ZIP OF THE ROM ON STORAGE FOR OTA TO WORK! OTA SERVER IS SLOW AND INTENDED FOR DELTA UPDATES ONLYYYYYY!!!!! NOT FULL ROM DOWNLODS!
    - Do I need to flash Gapps with every OTA update?
    ---- No! they will be backup up on OTA.
    ++++ vendor build.prop is perserved also

There is also a FlashAfterUpdate folder in OpenDelta folder. Put whatever other flashable addons there for the OTA script to automatically flash them.

4. Does this rom include a theme engine?
    All 6.0 roms support RRO/Layers, just install the layers app from the market (https://goo.gl/Pwrsjd) and install layer and you are good to go.
    4.a I messed up with layers, device doesnt boot.
    go to recovery/ mount system/ browse to /system/vendor/overlay and delete the whole overlay folder

5. OpenDelta app is CRASHING. (WIP)
    Go to Settings>Apps>(three top dots) Show System, scroll down to OpenDelta and grant storage permission.

6. Are there any custom kernels compatible?
    Yes, 

-DONT USE /SYSTEM/BUILD.PROP TO CHANGE DPI (OR ANY STUPID LAZY WHACK APP FROM PLAYSTORE THAT DOES IT), doing this BREAKS GOOGLE BACKUP (at least it did in lollipop which means its 99,999% probability that it does also in marshmallow, but i dont bother to check since there workarrounds
    - create build.prop (permissions 644 owner root) in /system/vendor/ put qemu.sf.lcd_density=xxx
    my unofficial test build of omni 7.1 http://bit.ly/2fGz2Nf

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    thank you all for blessing me with your sot debate. its so interesting, please dont stop.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    I will make more builds. Its just pita as i dont have enough space on hdd.

I have nougat eady