• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][6.0.1][Dec 9] Android Open Oneplus Project

Search This thread

namanjr

Sep 14, 2009
Disclaimer
Flash at your own risk. Just because it works for others doesn't mean your phone won't implode or become a attractively priced paperweight.

Features
CAF LA.HB.1.3.2
Android 6.0.1
Multirom compatibility
Dash charging
Gapps compatibility
F2FS or EXT4 /data, /cache
Disabled force-encrypt
Disabled bootloader safetynet flag

Not yet implemented
Hardware button backlights.
Software button toggle(use xposed or build.prop for now).

How to flash
1. Download the latest zip in the download section and copy it to your device.
2. Optionally download and copy over gapps, xposed, and/or supersu.
3. Boot into custom recovery.
BACKUP IMPORTANT DATA OFF DEVICE!!
Do not wipe /system, it will fail to flash until reboot, from a bug in twrp!
4. Flash custom rom then optionally flash gapps, xposed, and/or supersu.
5. Wipe or format /data, and /cache (If issues or first time using rom).
6. Reboot.

Download
Test 5 (Dec 9, 2016)
Kernel only (Dec 9, 2016)

Previous builds:
Test 4 (Dec 7, 2016)
Test 3 (Dec 2, 2016)
test2 (Nov 29, 2016)
test build 1 (Nov 28, 2016)

Changelog
Test 5
Enabled F2FS and EXT4 /data and /cache! (Now boots with either)
Set recents and back buttons to the same as OxygenOS. (Edit generic.kl if you want to change back)
Removed FM (Didn't work anyway)

Test 4
Disabled locked bootloader check to help pass safetynet (patch by sultanXDA).
Disabled software keys (Enable by modifying build.prop from 1 to 0, i commented the line to edit).
Changed model name to "A3000" (This is how it shows on North American phones on OxygenOS).
Disabled force-encrypt. (Go to settings>security to optionally encrypt and to check status!)
Set /data as F2FS in fstab. (Should fix decryption errors when coming from OxygenOS.)

Test 3
Removed qualcomm FM2.
Removed qualcomm recovery.
Removed Gingerbread Music app.
Switched MMS to Messaging.
Switched Launcher2 to Launcher3.
Fixed GAPPS permissions.
Removed Bluetooth debugging apps.
Updated to latest LA.HB.1.3.2 code.

Test 2
Fixed most gapps permissions (see bugs).
Removed Qualcomm FM support.
Removed some debugging apps.
Fixed DPI.
Fixed build.prop fingerprint and device info.

Bugs
You tell me!

Source
Android Manifest (Currently Test1)

XDA:DevDB Information
Android Open Oneplus Project, ROM for the OnePlus 3T

Contributors
namanjr
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow

Version Information

Created 2016-11-29
Last Updated 2016-11-28

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161209-170845.jpg
    Screenshot_20161209-170845.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 5,887
  • Screenshot_20161209-170854.png
    Screenshot_20161209-170854.png
    110.9 KB · Views: 5,911
Last edited:

namanjr

Sep 14, 2009
Any befits to flashing this ROM? Thanks

It's personal preference, this is just barebones AOSP right now. The main thing right now would be more xposed modules are compatible than with Oxygen OS and bugs aren't shared. It currently needs a few workarounds to be a daily driver, so you may be better off waiting for test3 before trying to get an impression.

killuminati206

Jun 30, 2013
Sounds good. when i got the phone i was on 3.5.8 with excellent battery life over 5hrs sot. Then i decided to root which i did, and that took me back to to 3.5.2 i think and battery is ****. Even put greenify and a few others. Looking forward to this, either way. Keep up the good work. Good to know someones working on something.

ghettopops

Mar 6, 2006
Sounds good. when i got the phone i was on 3.5.8 with excellent battery life over 5hrs sot. Then i decided to root which i did, and that took me back to to 3.5.2 i think and battery is ****. Even put greenify and a few others. Looking forward to this, either way. Keep up the good work. Good to know someones working on something.

3.5.8 ?

killuminati206

Jun 30, 2013
xposed, gravity box and greenify

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

and lucky patcher!!

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

and lucky patcher!!

I have xposed and gravity box and my battery life is doing fine. I haven't installed greenify because I haven't needed it yet. I'd say toss greenify and make sure regular doze mode is on. Make sure your brightness isn't always on crazy high. Idk, something to try. Also try to run the debloat script.

xanthrax

Sr. Mod / Mod Committee Lead / RC-RT Com - Vampire
Staff member

and lucky patcher!!
Keep that lucky patcher thoughts aka "a tool for thieves" for yourself... Pay for software don't steal

Sent from my Darkside of Oneplus 3

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

How do i run debloat script??
You know how to steal by using lucky patcher but you don't know how to use a script, great!
I show no mercy for the LP users

namanjr

Sep 14, 2009
With test3 i think it's safe to call this a daily driver. Anyone able to give my any reports on battery life, bugs, or features they would like to see?

Reactions: Namolas

jdavis7882

Apr 7, 2013
Good stuff I look forward to running this. Any plans on optimizing for performance or endurance or just keeping it pure AOSP?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

nicksmizzle

Sep 5, 2010
With test3 i think it's safe to call this a daily driver. Anyone able to give my any reports on battery life, bugs, or features they would like to see?

only thing i can say right now is back-light for hardware buttons and the option to use on screen buttons but you already have that planned :)

sir-harlekin

Aug 19, 2014
Do i understand correctly, that this is the most compatible ROM to gravity box? GravityBox i think gives so many options, the only thing from OOS i may miss is the dark mode.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disclaimer
    Flash at your own risk. Just because it works for others doesn't mean your phone won't implode or become a attractively priced paperweight.

Features
    CAF LA.HB.1.3.2
    Android 6.0.1
    Multirom compatibility
    Dash charging
    Gapps compatibility
    F2FS or EXT4 /data, /cache
    Disabled force-encrypt
    Disabled bootloader safetynet flag

Not yet implemented
    Hardware button backlights.
    Software button toggle(use xposed or build.prop for now).

How to flash
    1. Download the latest zip in the download section and copy it to your device.
    2. Optionally download and copy over gapps, xposed, and/or supersu.
    3. Boot into custom recovery.
    BACKUP IMPORTANT DATA OFF DEVICE!!
    Do not wipe /system, it will fail to flash until reboot, from a bug in twrp!
    4. Flash custom rom then optionally flash gapps, xposed, and/or supersu.
    5. Wipe or format /data, and /cache (If issues or first time using rom).
    6. Reboot.

Download
    Test 5 (Dec 9, 2016)
    Kernel only (Dec 9, 2016)

Previous builds:
    Test 4 (Dec 7, 2016)
    Test 3 (Dec 2, 2016)
    test2 (Nov 29, 2016)
    test build 1 (Nov 28, 2016)

Changelog
    Test 5
    Enabled F2FS and EXT4 /data and /cache! (Now boots with either)
    Set recents and back buttons to the same as OxygenOS. (Edit generic.kl if you want to change back)
    Removed FM (Didn't work anyway)

Test 4
    Disabled software keys (Enable by modifying build.prop from 1 to 0, i commented the line to edit).
    Changed model name to "A3000" (This is how it shows on North American phones on OxygenOS).
    Disabled force-encrypt. (Go to settings>security to optionally encrypt and to check status!)
    Set /data as F2FS in fstab. (Should fix decryption errors when coming from OxygenOS.)

Test 3
    Removed qualcomm FM2.
    Removed qualcomm recovery.
    Removed Gingerbread Music app.
    Switched MMS to Messaging.
    Switched Launcher2 to Launcher3.
    Fixed GAPPS permissions.
    Removed Bluetooth debugging apps.
    Updated to latest LA.HB.1.3.2 code.

Test 2
    Fixed most gapps permissions (see bugs).
    Removed Qualcomm FM support.
    Removed some debugging apps.
    Fixed DPI.
    Fixed build.prop fingerprint and device info.

Bugs
    You tell me!

Source
    Android Manifest (Currently Test1)

XDA:DevDB Information
    Android Open Oneplus Project, ROM for the OnePlus 3T

Contributors
    namanjr
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow

Version Information

Created 2016-11-29
    Last Updated 2016-11-28
    Just uploaded test 4. I set /data as F2FS and disabled forceencrypt this time around so you may need to backup and format data if you were using EXT4! Multirom users should not be affected but people coming from oxygen should now be able to boot without decryption errors. I'm not 100% sure but safetynet may now be passable if someone wants to test with suhide!

Download
    Test 4 (Dec 7, 2016)

Changelog

and lucky patcher!!
    Keep that lucky patcher thoughts aka "a tool for thieves" for yourself... Pay for software don't steal

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

How do i run debloat script??
    You know how to steal by using lucky patcher but you don't know how to use a script, great!
    I show no mercy for the LP users

Does anyone know how I can remove the PIN on my phone? I cant unlock it now. I'm decrypted and I can boot into Android, but I'm stuck at the lock screen.
    Here's a workaround

https://www.google.com.mt/amp/s/www...wrp-restore-unlock-bug/amp/?client=ms-unknown

Sent from my Darkside of Oneplus 3T
    This rom can be successfully tested using the multirom, I've just done it