[ROM][6.0.1] Exodus Android 6 for Samsung S4 mini LTE serranoltexx

Search This thread

RajaMu

Jan 11, 2015
www.fgsfoundation.com

ABOUT:
Team Exodus brings you EXODUS Rom, coded by professional level developers with additional support from the community, focusing on improved versions of common features and improvements found in the open-source community while bringing new, original improvements and coding with the highest standards.

INSTALLATION:
  • Take necessary backups
  • Be rooted w/ a custom recovery
  • Download EXODUS Rom & Gapps for your device and move them to your phone
  • Reboot to Recovery
  • Wipe (full wipe if coming from another Rom)**
  • Flash the Rom
  • Flash the Gapps**
  • Reboot to System
  • Setup and Reboot System
These directions are not necessary after the first install if you use the Exodus Updater, included in the ROM. It can notify you of updates, download, and install them for you automatically.

**This is automated if coming from a previous Exodus build (Dirty Flashing).

We recommend using our stock (preinstalled) kernel for best results and usage of all features!

SOURCES:
Exodus official build:

GApps:
  • Any 6.0.x GApps of your choice, we recommend opengapps.org

----- Advanced Developers/Users Section----
Rom source:
Kernel source: Gerrit code review system:
COMMUNITY
For additional support, info, and updates please join us in the official Google+ community:
https://plus.google.com/communities/106801227383087889476

Crowdin project:
Help us with translating to support your native language!

CREDITS:
Thank you to all the members, contributors, and maintainers on the Exodus Android team.
Please see our source for an unabridged list of contributions, authorship, and cherry-picks.

SUPPORT/DONATION:
If you would like to thank us for our work or help in support server costs you can do so here:
Primedirective (Team Leader / Project Owner / Server hosting)
MartinRo (Project Owner / Server hosting)
Raja. M (Senior Developer / Project Owner)
Alex (Kernel Developer / Project Owner)
Jorge (Developer / Overall Project )
Adrian (Developer / Overall Project )
&
TEAMExodus Team

XDA:DevDB Information
Exodus Android for Serranoltexx, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S 4 Mini

Contributors
Raja.M, primedirective, Martin_Ro, TheCrazyLex, usmcamgrimm, Jgcaap
Source Code: http://github.com/TeamExodus

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: AOSP, CAF, CyanogenMod Mixed

Version Information

Created 2016-04-22
Last Updated 2016-04-25

Last edited:

ukicar

Jan 29, 2011
Београд
Redmi Note 10
I'm glad to see you ... here :) I follow your work on mi3 - mi4 threads .. I do not doubt , this is a good rom ... I'm going to test it.
--------------------------------------------
music app - FC (clean flash)
first impression ... very very fast, testing continues

edit:
screenshots

Last edited:

RajaMu

Jan 11, 2015
www.fgsfoundation.com
I'm glad to see you ... here :) I follow your work on mi3 - mi4 threads .. I do not doubt , this is a good rom ... I'm going to test it.
--------------------------------------------
music app - FC (clean flash)
first impression ... very very fast, testing continues
Try relaunch music app it shouldn't fail usually depends on gapps !

Sent from my ONE A2003 using XDA-Developers mobile app

ukicar

Jan 29, 2011
Београд
Redmi Note 10
Long press the gear icon in the header of the notification bar for quick settings features ... maybe someone this help.
after several attempts to flash this rom no success with the Music app still FC (different types of gapps).
Besides well done job @Raja.M ..

Reactions: RobinRockeberg

RajaMu

Jan 11, 2015
www.fgsfoundation.com
Long press the gear icon in the header of the notification bar for quick settings features ... maybe someone this help.
after several attempts to flash this rom no success with the Music app still FC (different types of gapps).
Besides well done job @Raja.M ..
Which music app giving u the trouble have you tried any other one ?

Sent from my ONE A2003 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Reactions: ukicar

Charlie

Nov 7, 2012
Thessaloniki
OnePlus 8T
Downloading...thank you! One question thought, i have to download from opengapps the ARM64 or the ARM? Because you are suggesting 64bit. Isn't this device specific? Now I'm running the ARM version on cm13.

Charlie

Nov 7, 2012
Thessaloniki
OnePlus 8T
Just installed exodus with micro package. Its my first experience with this rom. Guys really, you did an amazing job. The speed is tremendus, zero lags, zero problems. Without doubt this is my new favourite rom. Well done :good:

Reactions: ukicar and denyo81

ukicar

Jan 29, 2011
Београд
Redmi Note 10
How to enable root access? In recovery rom and super su installed successfully, but in settings clicking on supersu does nothing. Also music app fc ;)

Root is enabled by flashing the rom. I do not have any problems. Applications that require root access to work, work perfectly well.
I already thought that I only have problems with the Music app :D
After one day of using this rom ... can say I'm impressed. It is very fast, lags free, good battery life.
Very nice refreshment from CM base ROM, from these threads, because they are all very similar (Except maybe Mokee), stay with EXODUS for a while :silly:

Charlie

Nov 7, 2012
Thessaloniki
OnePlus 8T
Root is enabled by flashing the rom. I do not have any problems. Applications that require root access to work, work perfectly well.
I already thought that I only have problems with the Music app :D
After one day of using this rom ... can say I'm impressed. It is very fast, lags free, good battery life.
Very nice refreshment from CM base ROM, from these threads, because they are all very similar (Except maybe Mokee), stay with EXODUS for a while :silly:
That's strange. I did a clean flash but root doesn't seem to work.

oshosh

Mar 11, 2011
Awsome ROM!
Everything seems to be very stable so far, It's surprisingly super fast!!!
A few minor things:
1. Music app is crashing on opening and boot
2. Ambient lightning is always on when you use the device, and it's on full brightness, settings don't seem to do nothing about it - kind of a battery killer :(
Other than that - no complains at all!
Thank you friend!

xav9349

Oct 2, 2014
bonjour , quand j'installe rom exodus 6.0 sur mon galaxy s4 mini lte ça me dit mauvaise signature md5 , j'ai fait les wipes avant , je viens de blissrom 6.0 , que doi-je faire ? merci

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

hello when I install Roma exodus 6.0 on my galaxy s4 mini lte said it signed md5 bad, I made the wipes before, I just blissrom 6.0, doi than I do? thank you

Top Liked Posts