• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

[ROM][6.0.1][I9100][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 13 Nightly Builds

gianluca.cecchi

Jan 4, 2014
I confirm the auto-focus bug with Barcode Scanner and QR & Barcode Scanner apps.

But ... in Barcode Scanner, if you go to the Settings and uncheck "Use auto-focus" box, you can scan barcodes more easily.
Not that I'm a security expert, but while QR & Barcode Scanner app only requires camera and archiving space permissions, the other one seems to require too many things in my opinion (contacts... why????) and I didn't install....
BTW: is there a way to say to the QR & Barcode Scanner app (or in general to an app that needs access to camera) which camera app to use when it scans? It seems to me that in general, with and without autofocus settings enabled, it results quite difficult to focus, especially for barcode recognition...

LeBourrin

Mar 25, 2010
Cannes
Not that I'm a security expert, but while QR & Barcode Scanner app only requires camera and archiving space permissions, the other one seems to require too many things in my opinion (contacts... why????) and I didn't install....
Yeah you're right. First versions of Barcode Scanner has not so many permissions. Updates added them. But i'm too lazy to find an other app :p

BTW: is there a way to say to the QR & Barcode Scanner app (or in general to an app that needs access to camera) which camera app to use when it scans? It seems to me that in general, with and without autofocus settings enabled, it results quite difficult to focus, especially for barcode recognition...
I thinks that's not possible.

the.gangster

Apr 3, 2015
@Teekanne3000
I really appreciate your idea and your initiative to collect for a device for our maintainer. So please don't get me wrong.
Also, this should *not* keep anyone else from donating as at least two members spent money already.
I would suggest, once the targeted amount of the foundraiser program got reached you'd rather donate the money itself to |ysergic acid, instead of buying a phone and a battery in Germany and ship it half way around the world. Apart from saving payments for shipment twice, he might be able to buy two devices for the same money in his country (and might also still have suitable batteries left).
Plus (and what I am more concerned about as you might have missed that):
The saved shipments would cover the 3rd-party costs that will be charged, as you most probably don't have a bank account in the US and might not have realized these additional costs for non-US money transferes. At least these additional 25$ are not part of your calculation. But if you have such a banking account (or can still choose one of someone living in the US when the disbursement is due) saving these extra-charges will make it much more efficient. Just wanted you to be aware.

Last edited:

Sub_Zero2

Jun 28, 2010
Sørreisa
@the.gangster
Thank you.

Is anyone here with an American bank account?

Greetings
Teekanne
@Teekanne3000
I really appreciate your idea and your initiative to collect for a device for our maintainer. So please don't get me wrong.
Also, this should *not* keep anyone else from donating as at least two members spent money already.
I would suggest, once the targeted amount of the foundraiser program got reached you'd rather donate the money itself to |ysergic acid, instead of buying a phone and a battery in Germany and ship it half way around the world. Apart from saving payments for shipment twice, he might be able to buy two devices for the same money in his country (and might also still have suitable batteries left).
Plus (and what I am more concerned about as you might have missed that):
The saved shipments would cover the 3rd-party costs that will be charged, as you most probably don't have a bank account in the US and might not have realized these additional costs for non-US money transferes. At least these additional 25$ are not part of your calculation. But if you have such a banking account (or can still choose one of someone living in the US when the disbursement is due) saving these extra-charges will make it much more efficient. Just wanted you to be aware.
Well.... Instead of buying it in germany you could cut some shipment expenses and just add the $25 fee... If you have a bank in germany with regular internet login, you can transfer the money directly to lysergic acid's account for free (just that it takes 2-5 working days)... Atleast that's how it works here in norway.... Now if lysergic acid don't have a credit or debit (visa/mastercard), how is he going to buy the phone?
@Lysergic Acid : Give us some info about the matter here, what do you think?

Anyways, just continue donating, people!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Last edited:

todonormal

Jun 3, 2011
Montebello, Antioquia
Have a problem with photo : photo app is ok but when using external app like barcode scanner, it is not a clean view and then it can not scan anything with photo camera :/
On camera app, I just have to touche the screen to focus/clear but on external app it is not possible.
Write to apk developers

In other order, all donations it's very good for Lysergic, but i think too what it's better money because he can bought in Brasil: http://lista.mercadolivre.com.br/i9100#D[A:i9100]

Last edited:

Ferdinandgab

Jul 31, 2013
hello. i have just one issue with all the MM roms ive tried. (CM. DU. ACIP) when the phone its on it wont charge, the battery keeps getting down. and sometimes when charges and its off it shows differents % numbers. that thing does not happend on JB or Kitkat. does someone faces this?

Sub_Zero2

Jun 28, 2010
Sørreisa
hello. i have just one issue with all the MM roms ive tried. (CM. DU. ACIP) when the phone its on it wont charge, the battery keeps getting down. and sometimes when charges and its off it shows differents % numbers. that thing does not happend on JB or Kitkat. does someone faces this?
Try this app: com.nema.batterycalibration

I calibrate my battery every time after changing roms

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone