[ROM][6.0.1][I9100][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 13 Nightly Builds

Search This thread

BIBISIAH

Feb 10, 2013
Bandar Abbas-Qeshm FreeZone
Hi friends
I downloaded pico gapps 6.0.1 but don't know how to install it...and i don't know how to update this ROM... Because the cm13 recovery can't install them
Ota update not works for me

Help me please

Sorry for my bad English and amateur question!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

the.divergent

Sep 7, 2014
Hi friends
I downloaded pico gapps 6.0.1 but don't know how to install it...and i don't know how to update this ROM... Because the cm13 recovery can't install them
Ota update not works for me

Help me please

Sorry for my bad English and amateur question!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
Please read the opening post and you will be able to fix most of your problems related to CM13.

Reactions: BIBISIAH

Boolian

May 29, 2015
Glasgow
Since I updated to CM13 (from CM12.1 before) I have the impression that both my S2 devices have a slightly reduced touchscreen scensitivity. I have to tap a bit longer or a bit better defined than in CM12.1 for the screen to react. Does anybody else have this impression?
Is there somewhere (in the kernel? In the device part of CyanogenMod?) a "wheel to turn" to change this sensitivity?
I seem to remember @gsstudios did something with an adjusted Dorimanx Kernel some time ago (Back in KitKat or earlier) I think there was an Apk app fix as well, but I'm sure it really needs a Kernel level change.
I don't what CM13 is currently defaulted to.

Reactions: Klaerchen

kikoto

Mar 30, 2012
Coming from CM12.1, upgraded to CM13 and mobile data is not working. APN is there, I can make calls or send SMS but can never get mobile data functionality (neither 2G nor 3G). Had to revert back to 12.1 for now. Tried several nightlies (20160317, 20160318 and 20160319) but it's the same. Fully clean wipe all the times. Anyone had this happen to them or have a solution ?

SAMDestroy

Jun 18, 2015
I am on 19/03/2016 nightly and did from dirty flash from 17/03/2016 ( I only wiped caches and davlik caches ) and can tell you that the clock and alarm ( AOSP clock app ) is working well and also rotation ,
and everything seem to work well so far .
the clock bug is language specific. on english language i have no bug but on german language i have

frudda

Sep 6, 2015
the clock bug is language specific. on english language i have no bug but on german language i have

I tried to switch language to English to check if clock works in english. and got "A core Android process has have stopped" So seems to be problems with language. My default language is Sweden. as I choose it upon install the first time.

Last edited:

SAMDestroy

Jun 18, 2015
I tried to switch language to English to check if clock works in english. and got "A core Android process has have stopped" So seems to be problems with language. My default language is Sweden. as I choose it upon install the first time.
yes but besides the "core process stopped" the clock will have no isssue right?

SAMDestroy

Jun 18, 2015
People with clock problems with non-English language setting: why don't you provide a logcat?
i already provided the relevant crashlog in this thread and also its easy to reproduce this issue with just changing the language to non english.
on the other side just installing google clock from the store will get around this crashes.

Reactions: Andrea900

Dr.Fix

Jul 5, 2009
Milan
This morning the clock didn't crash for me (latest build, italian language).

But a strange thing happens with downloaded files: file manager doesn't show them (but I can still see the old downloads). Furthermore, when I download the files again the browser says me that they are already there and asks me if I want to overwrite..

Draky50110

Jan 30, 2011
Cherbourg-Octeville
www.parigotmanchot.fr
i already provided the relevant crashlog in this thread and also its easy to reproduce this issue with just changing the language to non english.
on the other side just installing google clock from the store will get around this crashes.

Yes but Google Clock from Store does not have weather widget and the stock one (crashing clock), in my S2, does not provide weather anymore :/

Kurt Krummbein

Jul 19, 2011
OnePlus X
OnePlus 3T
This morning the clock didn't crash for me (latest build, italian language).

But a strange thing happens with downloaded files: file manager doesn't show them (but I can still see the old downloads). Furthermore, when I download the files again the browser says me that they are already there and asks me if I want to overwrite..

I don't know how to do that :p

People with clock problems with non-English language setting: why don't you provide a logcat?

I am on 19/03/2016 nightly and did from dirty flash from 17/03/2016 ( I only wiped caches and davlik caches ) and can tell you that the clock and alarm ( AOSP clock app ) is working well and also rotation ,
and everything seem to work well so far .

I'm also interested of a fix

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Yes but Google Clock from Store does not have weather widget and the stock one (crashing clock), in my S2, does not provide weather anymore :/

Hi all,

(wow, first "multi-quote") for the CM-Clock-FC you should watch NIGHTLIES-2671 on JIRA. You can vote for it to raise its prio ;).

Gtz
Kurt

yamquad

Oct 3, 2012
Coming from CM12.1, upgraded to CM13 and mobile data is not working. APN is there, I can make calls or send SMS but can never get mobile data functionality (neither 2G nor 3G). Had to revert back to 12.1 for now. Tried several nightlies (20160317, 20160318 and 20160319) but it's the same. Fully clean wipe all the times. Anyone had this happen to them or have a solution ?
had this problem after upgrading from cm13.0-20160305 to cm13.0-20160311, but not with cm13.0-20160317, cm13.0-20160319
so maybe you can try to install cm13.0-20160305 as initial and then update to cm13.0-20160319

yes but besides the "core process stopped" the clock will have no isssue right?
I think so, too. Changing language from english to german (in cm13.0-20160319) results in "android.process.acore" failure. I guess this is the reason for the clock problem.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    dpTPBzy.png
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
     * cause of male impotence.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS
    • For complete installation instructions click here.
    • Root is now disabled by default on CyanogenMod 13. To enable it go to Settings>Developer Options>Root access and set to Apps only or Apps and ADB.
    • CyanogenMod 13 comes with Cyanogen Recovery by default, if you don't like it you can flash alternative recoveries using IsoRec.
    • If you get an error message when flashing GApps you're probably running out of space in your /system partition. It is recommended to have 1GB to fit the ROM and the GApps ( The stock partition table has 512mb for /system). This thread has a good guide for repartitioning and this one has a great tool for repartitioning without Odin.
    • If you're interested in BLN, check this thread for a complete support of this feature.
    • Google is your friend

I'll not support users and answer questions from users which:
    - Are running a custom kernel
    - Have flashed mods
    - Modified system files
    - Didn't follow my instructions
    - Are unfriendly

Official CyanogenMod Wiki: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/I9100_Info
    Known Issues: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Known_Issues_page_for_i9100
    Changelog: http://www.cmxlog.com/13/i9100/

Basic first time installation instructions:
    • Download CM-13.0-XXXXXXXX-NIGHTLY-i9100.zip to your sdcard
    • Make sure you're using a Kitkat Compatible Recovery
    • Boot into Recovery
    • Wipe all your data
    • Flash CM-13.0-XXXXXXXX-NIGHTLY-i9100.zip from sdcard
    • (Optional)Flash Google Apps.zip from sdcard
    • Reboot

CyanogenMod official nightly builds:
    http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=i9100

Google Apps:
    https://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Google_Apps

Unofficial Builds: [SIZE="-1"](Just for the records)[/SIZE]

If you like my work, consider making a small donation ;)

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 13, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S II

Contributors
    Lysergic Acid
    Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Kitkat Compatible Recovery
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2015-10-12
    Last Updated 2016-08-27
    TRIM

Very well, since there seems to be lot of demand for trim, I'll be merging @Lanchon patches on the official CM kernel. I think if anyone complain about it, he is able to provide me enough documentation on why trim is needed.
    If something bad out of it happens, I'll kill all of you who asked for it ( and revert the patch :) )
    That's all folks
    New build

I uploaded a new build with most of my progress on CM13. Internal sdcard doesn't work as expected, thanks Samsung for your weird partition table. SELinux is almost done, not a problem anymore. I'll be working on GPS today, seems to be easy to get it working, then I also need to update DRM stuff again and then we'll have all the basic hardware working.
    I'm uploading mostly as a xmas gift to everyone as that's the best I can give for the moment :)
    New build

I uploaded a fresh build with updated CM sources and fixes everywhere. The ROM now looks like a proper ROM, but a lot of stuff is still broken of course. I guess now we can start to fix the bugs.
    PS: Just realized I got the *Recognized Developer* title, very nice :eek:
    Just as an information to everyone, new builds weren't released because we now have a libMali.so crash when waking up the device screen on CM13. It leads to a 2 sec black screen and then soft reboot. So it's not worth to release a new build, but I'm working hard to port M to this device, anyone following my gerrit changes is aware of that ;)