[ROM][6.0.1][i9300][Unofficial][BETA] Kali NetHunter Porting Galaxy S3 CM13 by d3417_

Search This thread

d3417

Jan 31, 2016
ITALIAN :
Salve a tutti, sono italiano e ho fatto il porting di Kali NetHunter su Galaxy S3 per Cyanogenmod 13.
Prima di tutto, dovete installare l'ultima versione di TWRP
Poi, scaricare Cyanogenmod 13 (nel caso non l'abbiate già) e flasharla.
Scaricare lo zip ( mega .n z/#!2dImhCYZ!oe4Sq1nRUE8WxXreYD88StbgxjcZj2MWCeVVG6XNqfc) di NetHunter e copiarlo nella MEMORIA INTERNA del vostro S3 per poi flasharlo.
Aprire l'app NetHunter e installare il chroot Minimale. (Assicurarsi di avere almeno 500MB di spazio disponibile)
Appena completata l'installazione, selezionate i METAPACKAGES che vi interessano e installateli.
Se andate sul Terminale e provate ad eseguirlo con l'utenza di kali vi butterà fuori, quindi dovete aprirlo come root e scrivere su -c bootkali et voilà.
Premetto che è una versione beta, quindi potrebbe avere dei problemi, nel caso abbiate il tempo per costruire un fix in uno zip a riguardo passatemelo in PM o rispondete qui che lo aggiungo.
E' consigliato utilizzare il Terminale implementato in Cyanogenmod (da attivare in Opzioni Sviluppatore) piuttosto che Emulatore Terminale (sempre scrivendo su -c bootkali) perchè sennò da un sacco di problemi.

Screenshots:
imgur .c om/AHMOVID
imgur .c om/xBALzox
imgur .c om/sCONaY9
imgur .c om/UkWnqZC
imgur .c om/SpvJchk
imgur .c om/5mkaMgS

ENGLISH
Hello all, I'm italian and I made the porting of Kali NetHunter on Galaxy S3 for Cyanogenmod 13.
First of all, you must install the latest version of TWRP
Then, download Cyanogenmod 13 (if you haven't already) and flash zip with recovery.
Download my zip of NetHunter ( mega .n z/#!2dImhCYZ!oe4Sq1nRUE8WxXreYD88StbgxjcZj2MWCeVVG6XNqfc) and copy it into the INTERNAL MEMORY of your S3 for then flash with recovery.
Open the app NetHunter and install the MINIMAL CHROOT. (Make sure you have at least 500MB of space available)
Just completed the installation, select the METAPACKAGES that interest you and install them.
If you go on the Terminal and try to run it with the bootkali user there quit, then you have to open it as root and write su -c bootkali et voila.
Let me start by saying that it is a beta version, then could have problems if you have the time to build a fix in one zip about send me in PM or answer here that adding.
It is recommended that you use the Terminal implemented in Cyanogenmod (activate in Developer Options) rather than Terminal Emulator (always writing su -c bootkali) why else from a lot of problems.

Screenshots:
imgur .c om/AHMOVID
imgur .c om/xBALzox
imgur .c om/sCONaY9
imgur .c om/UkWnqZC
imgur .c om/SpvJchk
imgur .c om/5mkaMg

Last edited:
J

Jericho Arcelao

Ciao. Si prega di tradurre il messaggio in inglese con translate.google.com modo che altri possano capire quello che stai dicendo . Grazie

Good thing Google Translate exists :D

EDIT : Grazie per la traduzione del post . Ora la gente sa che cosa si sta dicendo e un giorno , ci sarà un vero e proprio non ufficiale KaliNethunter CM13 per l' s3 .

Last edited by a moderator:

odyss199

Nov 23, 2012
Nicosia
omg !! i was like praying for months to see this get ported to S3 and now i am very greatfull :p thanks!!
can u make a tutorial on how u did this? :p

GregoryHouse15

Dec 18, 2013
Mondragone
AHMOVID.jpg

xBALzox.jpg

sCONaY9.jpg

5mkaMgS.jpg

Honestly, I don't see many differences with other roms of other developers.

odyss199

Nov 23, 2012
Nicosia
guys this is not an actual rom to compare it with cm13 or other roms. Its a set of utilities that allows the user to launch kali attacks and other tools on their mobile, it doenst install any system whats so ever just dependencies that nethutner needs, then installs a chroot which allows the cm13 so communicate with the linux system. read the instructions at first... it says to install cm13 beforehand so nethunter can create a custom kernel

hamza touati

Apr 19, 2015
hello guys i want to ask you if someone has tried the kali nethunter ????? can i install a custom kernel ???? are there any bugs ????

linxcaesar

Feb 9, 2011
Everything works except for kernel which wont install no matter what I tried. Due to this anything and everything fails randomly. Iw not found, dpkg errors and whatnot. Big ups for the effort mate nevertheless but until the kernel is usable it all falls on that. On the bright side the SuperSU and patches you applied seem to be the only stable method of installing supersu under cm13 ? until then its back to bootstraped kali install.

sanathxda

Apr 13, 2016
ITALIAN :
Salve a tutti, sono italiano e ho fatto il porting di Kali NetHunter su Galaxy S3 per Cyanogenmod 13.
Scaricare lo zip ( mega .n z/#!2dImhCYZ!oe4Sq1nRUE8WxXreYD88StbgxjcZj2MWCeVVG6XNqfc) di NetHunter e copiarlo nella MEMORIA INTERNA del vostro S3 per poi flasharlo.
Aprire l'app NetHunter e installare il chroot Minimale. (Assicurarsi di avere almeno 500MB di spazio disponibile)
Appena completata l'installazione, selezionate i METAPACKAGES che vi interessano e installateli.
Se andate sul Terminale e provate ad eseguirlo con l'utenza di kali vi butterà fuori, quindi dovete aprirlo come root e scrivere su -c bootkali et voilà.
Premetto che è una versione beta, quindi potrebbe avere dei problemi, nel caso abbiate il tempo per costruire un fix in uno zip a riguardo passatemelo in PM o rispondete qui che lo aggiungo.
E' consigliato utilizzare il Terminale implementato in Cyanogenmod (da attivare in Opzioni Sviluppatore) piuttosto che Emulatore Terminale (sempre scrivendo su -c bootkali) perchè sennò da un sacco di problemi.

Screenshots:
imgur .c om/AHMOVID
imgur .c om/xBALzox
imgur .c om/sCONaY9
imgur .c om/UkWnqZC
imgur .c om/SpvJchk
imgur .c om/5mkaMgS

ENGLISH
Hello all, I'm italian and I made the porting of Kali NetHunter on Galaxy S3 for Cyanogenmod 13.
Then, download Cyanogenmod 13 (if you haven't already) and flash zip with recovery.
Download my zip of NetHunter ( mega .n z/#!2dImhCYZ!oe4Sq1nRUE8WxXreYD88StbgxjcZj2MWCeVVG6XNqfc) and copy it into the INTERNAL MEMORY of your S3 for then flash with recovery.
Open the app NetHunter and install the MINIMAL CHROOT. (Make sure you have at least 500MB of space available)
Just completed the installation, select the METAPACKAGES that interest you and install them.
If you go on the Terminal and try to run it with the bootkali user there quit, then you have to open it as root and write su -c bootkali et voila.
Let me start by saying that it is a beta version, then could have problems if you have the time to build a fix in one zip about send me in PM or answer here that adding.
It is recommended that you use the Terminal implemented in Cyanogenmod (activate in Developer Options) rather than Terminal Emulator (always writing su -c bootkali) why else from a lot of problems.

Screenshots:
imgur .c om/AHMOVID
imgur .c om/xBALzox
imgur .c om/sCONaY9
imgur .c om/UkWnqZC
imgur .c om/SpvJchk
imgur .c om/5mkaMg
How did u ported it plzz share with me

Sent from my GT-I9070 using XDA-Developers mobile app

S1luX

Mar 29, 2016
Il tuo link non è corretto, se riesci ad aggiustarlo cortesemente te ne saremmo grati.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA-Developers mobile app

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

4f29e17a4106827f44cddd5b3fe5e602.jpg

It continuosly says i need to install terminal emulator...but i have it!
And it already has root permission..

Pr0je3ct

May 24, 2016
Sry found it... Hope it works... I already bought a Samsung wifi Adapter... But it should work with the inbuild NIC (Network Interface Card) or?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ITALIAN :

Screenshots:
    imgur .c om/AHMOVID
    imgur .c om/xBALzox
    imgur .c om/sCONaY9
    imgur .c om/UkWnqZC
    imgur .c om/SpvJchk
    imgur .c om/5mkaMgS

ENGLISH

Screenshots:
    imgur .c om/AHMOVID
    imgur .c om/xBALzox
    imgur .c om/sCONaY9
    imgur .c om/UkWnqZC
    imgur .c om/SpvJchk
    imgur .c om/5mkaMg
    I had tested this on CM14.1 [crDroid 2.0] build, and works perhaps the anykernel2 installer isnt working, anyway i did flashed boeffla custom kernel too,after that and i have all working flawlessly. I would like to help to modify the anykernel2 install script to merge it with boeffla, i will be glad to do it :).
    PS:I will be testing modifications on the update-binary script to see if i can bypass the device verification.
    [UPDATE] now it works perfectly fine, no more "terminal not found issue".
    All working, even with external Vnc's, just tried.
    Great job!

Hello, i have a problem with my sgs3. I want to install nethunter, so i flashed this zip and install minimal chroot but when im typing in to terminal bootkali, teminal say's: "Fatal: kernel too old". I was trying with this package,nexus 5 package and with "nethunter-generic-armhf" form "Kali NetHunter 3.0 alternate installer" but all fails. I was trying with other kernel (stock,boeffla) and they too fails. Anynone can help? Sorry for my bad english :(