No AOD on MIUI and certain ROMs like the patchrom from Wuxanlin has stock settings for the gestures.I am about to order a OnePlus 3 and I really enjoy Miui that I have now so I am looking forward to installing Miui on the OnePlus 3.
I am wondering: do we still get the notifications "Always on" like on stock OS?
Can we customize Camera "launchers" (double tapping, etc...) like on stock?
MIUI is all about permissions , from permissions provide it all required permissions , from battery allow it to run in background without any restriction , hope it will solve your problem.
Here is what i do :
1. Flash SuperSU first on TWRP
2. Download EX Kernel Manager (EXKM) on Play Store
3. Run EXKM and make sure EXKM have root access.
4. Press or swipe to right on top left corner menu and press ElementalX
5. Change to OxygenOS and wait while refreshing
6. Press on "Click to download" and wait while it download.
7. If i'm not wrong, your device will reboot and flash via recovery by it self
Be careful. Make sure you have a backup.
Hum, that's a bit sad...No AOD on MIUI and certain ROMs like the patchrom from Wuxanlin has stock settings for the gestures.
Sent from my OnePlus3 using Tapatalk