[ROM][6.0.1][N910C/H/U/S/L/K] Swift Rom V2.0

How is the rom?

• Total voters
Search This thread

dikmens

Jul 15, 2017
Ankara
Guys take it seriously???? Even samsung did not did it yet[emoji28]and u want me to do it????
Just guys be easy with requests some requests cant be done and when u plz report bugs plz send logs i cant fix things blindly

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Bugs ;

1. I could not send sms after one or two messes after I set up on Rom phone and did not get it.
2. When I tried to open the mobile internet, I got a warning to insert a sim card.
3. When I try to make a call, there is no network. The call screen came after at least 30 seconds and there was no network error.

Some of these mistakes I have written have been corrected by restarting. but in general the errors persisted.

dicksteele

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 4, 2010
California
Bugs ;

1. I could not send sms after one or two messes after I set up on Rom phone and did not get it.
2. When I tried to open the mobile internet, I got a warning to insert a sim card.
3. When I try to make a call, there is no network. The call screen came after at least 30 seconds and there was no network error.

Some of these mistakes I have written have been corrected by restarting. but in general the errors persisted.

Did you notice in the post you replied to, TaifAljaloo asked.... when u plz report bugs plz send logs i cant fix things blindly.

Just curious.

Anyway, saying what model phone you have would be helpful. Based on your issues, which are not bugs, you probably installed the wrong modem.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

When phone is sleep and you want to turn on the screen its coming to late.Is there anyone facing this problem

Have you searched the thread?

drizzyk27

Nov 11, 2016
Hi
For those who installed v2 and faced TWhome has stopped don't worry
1.go to home screen settings and enable apps button
2.download the fix and install

Thought it might be helpful

Q.Is there anywhere l can disable on screen buttons :D

Seemanthinis

Feb 29, 2012
Bugs ;

I too face the same problem and alsodoesnt connect to network even after 30 mins, some reboots work

during no network:
cant open network options in setting shows com.android.phone or com.samsung.phone as not responding
calls dont connect as mentioned above
data doesnt enable( shows insert sim card warning)
and once after getting the network connected I lost network while on call.

just flashed the rom today
im on v2.0, N910C. i did flash the right modem also tried flashing again after a clean wipe.. didnt help
updated modem to the latest from another thread to DQG1.. problem still remains.
do you need anymore information?, please look into it.

IIABODEII

Oct 11, 2010
I can't believe it! a custom rom with Rom Control!! finally!
I literally put my note 4 on sale yesterday after using it for only 2 weeks because I couldn't find a rom that has rom control(tried 5 different roms), specifically an option to remove Ongoing Notification.

This is perfect. Thank you so much! :victory:

alhaseeri

Sep 19, 2012
I want to try this wonderful Rom..
Can someone please tell me is there an option to choose stock note 7 or note 5 theme? Or the black theme is permanent with this rom ?

drizzyk27

Nov 11, 2016
Hi guys I'm facing a lag with the keyboard
After you exit an application it's left behind then closes after sometime with the home screen already in it's background

Any advice?

sun9111

Sep 29, 2017
help please

i have a problem. im on stock 5.1.1 sm-910c after i installed this rom. my imei gone baseband unknown. even after i flashed the marshmallow modem. so as the other marshmallow rom. good thing i made a nandroid backup. so what am i doing wrong.?

alyousuf

Jul 8, 2017
Hii, pls help me i installed rom, H-Vitamin_v2_MM_UX_N910C and SwiftRomv1.1 and its still booting ( samsung logo is still flashing more than 30 mins ). Probably i did mistake but i have no idea where. My phone is note 4 N910c. If someone can help me please. thanks

robert1337

Jan 8, 2015
@TaifAljaloo sorry if this is already answered but i cant find it in search thread. will smart select/screen write work properly if i change resolution?
or it is still bugged like any other rom i have tried? (e.g nemesis 3.8)
also will fingerprint will be added next version? thanks

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone