[rom][6.0.1][n910g][x-rom note 7 port]

Search This thread

danavanpryce

Oct 9, 2014
Are you sure you posted this in the right thread?

Anyway you will need a datafix file for your n910t to get cell/data.

You can use the one on page 10 by boot_sect but it will replace your aurora build.prop (in settings about device it will say x-rom not aurora).

Want to keep aurora build.prop pm me.

thanks much...it worked...i figured it out by reading thru the post.
I have another question hope am asking this in the right place...whats the difference between the aurora rom n the Norma rom?

BluePhnx

Oct 12, 2014
thanks much...it worked...i figured it out by reading thru the post.
I have another question hope am asking this in the right place...whats the difference between the aurora rom n the Norma rom?

Wrong place to ask that. This is x-rom thread.

Go to the norma/aurora thread and search there it's been asked and answered few times.

fingolfingr

Dec 11, 2010
I installed the ROM last night on my 910f following the steps shown at the first post and most of the features work fine. I'm very very satisfied with the ram usage and totally love the note 7 rom.

I have some problems though and I was wondering of there is a fix for them
1) Camera: The camera app worked but it was like it was made for a smaller screen. Like the app window was smaller. There was a black gap on the lower and left side of the screen. I applied the fix mentioned on the first screen and now the camera app fails to open.
2) Ultra data saving mode: Fails to start. Wheather I access it through the setting menu or through the pop-up messages the result is the same
3) Screen brithness: The brightness was great and the screen was bright the first few hours. Now it not very bright. Maybe its because I fooled around with the power saving.

I have no problem flashing the rom again I that solved problems 1 and 3.

Thanks

Reactions: Gaurav k21

user833

Jan 8, 2014
Hello guys i have 2 note 4 i want to flash this rom i need help please. One note is 910w8 with 5.0.1 and another is a at&t sm910a with 6.0.1
I know how to odin and instal twrp
Please any help thank you

Feb 22, 2014
Bielefeld
N910G Kernel and Camera?

Hey everyone, I'm abit of a novice so please bear with me!

I have the X-Rom V3 installed on my N910G. I had some issues with the battery life so I flashed the 3.10.40-Emotion-TW-stabke -MM-beta-r25 kernel (after failing to successfully flash other kernels). It seemed to perform slightly better even though I had lost root. At about the same I set the screen resolution from WQHD to FHD and I reckon that saved the battery life more than the kernel did. Anyway, the problem (after flashing the camera fix) is that the camera app is enlarged and cut off when I set the resolution to the lower FHD.

So my questions are,
1. Can anyone recommend a kernel that helps battery life on the N910G?
2. Is there a way to get the camera to display properly with the resolution set to FHD?
3. How can I get root with a custom kernel installed? Is it even possible?

Many thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:

THESEXYTHUG

Dec 18, 2010
you make some awesome rom sir

i would like to know if you could teach me how to build a super talk rom with all the correct fixing for all snapdragon detail for note 4 cellphone.?
secondly when are you coming out with a super new x-rom note 7 full port v.4?????????????
third question I would like to know sir if you could give me great detail in how to get access to all my services mode and enginnner mode
have great holiday ..

soulbreeder83

Feb 18, 2015
Hi. Thank you for youe work :)

Is normal that there is no flashlight in the toggles?
And on m device, screen is very low. On highest brightness, maybe arround 50% ... Is this a knowing bug?

Thank you :)

BluePhnx

Oct 12, 2014
Hi. Thank you for youe work :)

Is normal that there is no flashlight in the toggles?
And on m device, screen is very low. On highest brightness, maybe arround 50% ... Is this a knowing bug?

Thank you :)

Flashlight use edge panel for it.

Turn off AOD and brightness should return to normal after you rewake the phone.

Or look for an AOD fix file here.

aLexzkter

Sep 21, 2010
Why is this thread still open? The development moved to working on Nemesis rom... This is deprecated.

THESEXYTHUG

Dec 18, 2010
GREAT

This is the best rom in the world its cool fast and easy and great ..

Its better then all the other.. Cant wait until part 4 comes out

JAMRZ69

Nov 5, 2007
San Antonio
Downloaded this rom everything runs nice but is there a specific file anybody has for the data fix,I need a Sprint data fix file and a AOD fix i tried turning it off but it is still way to dim to do anything with.Thank you for any help on these matters.

aLexzkter

Sep 21, 2010
Why is the screen brightness so poor at maximum level (auto check box disabled) ? It's like 70% of stock roms. Weird...I had both V1 and V2 of x-rom and didn't experience this.

Justin0017

Apr 25, 2016
After trying various note 7 ports for note 4..This is definitly the best! Thanks! A friend of mine has a S7 Edge and i have all features he has except a fully working AOD but i use ambient display with xposed

quite_simply_one

Feb 28, 2017
Can somebody help me to choose right XPOCED files ,wich is working on n910f with version 3 of this ROM.I allready tired to get neverending boot on my device.Thanks in advance.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Present X-ROM NOTE 7 PORT
    NOTE 7 EXPERIENCE ON YOUR NOTE 4

FEATURE
    • Root
    • Deodex
    • Note 7 app
    • Note 7 feature
    • Note 7 based N930FXXU1APG7
    • Theme support
    • 5 way reboot
    • Smooth and Fast
    • etc

CHANGELOG
    Initial release...
    Note 7 Ported N930FXXU1APG7
    Full feature Note 7

CHANGELOG V2
    Note 7 Ported N930FXXU1APG7
    Full feature Note 7
    Fixed bluetooth on/off
    Fixed tethering hotspot
    Fixed keyboard FC calender
    Fixed stopped iris notif
    Fixed writingbudy
    Fixed selective focus
    Fixed world clock
    Fixed sound alive
    Fixed svoice

CHANGELOG V3
    - add fingerprint scanner (for now use note 4 setting to register FP) work in secret mode, web sign, 3rd party lockscreen
    - add applock
    - photoeditor
    - video editor

BUGS
    fingerprint, aod, nightclock, and some bugs

DOWNLOAD v2
    https://mega.nz/#!uJE2kKAT!iDawoeMfvX1y8tuf9l6IKv2u9uT5xljMyRK_yeQwNaw

DOWNLOAD v3
    https://mega.nz/#!DBViRJKD!lLS2NNJ2enIlF4l4ke33yRhi5CYpPsg8sAiPKrRqNVo

Kernel For N910F User
    After flash rom, Flash this kernel

https://mega.nz/#!rAlGXJjb!sfygQXpvjdqVCY_mO1jT-NFQWTluLmC6QB39BMQ-JPg

HOW TO INSTALL
    Full Wipe (System, Data, Davik Cache, Cache)
    Flash Rom
    Reboot

Credit
    @rishabh.raj37
    @WolfW
    @Azar_98
    @Chainfire
    @bulldog74ts
    @hani K
    @tdunham
    @iBotPeaches & @BDFreak
    Working progress v2
    Fixed bluetooth on/off
    Fixed tethering hotspot
    Fixed stopped iris notif
    Fixed writingbudy
    Fixed selective focus
    Fixed world clock
    Fixed sound alive
    Fixed svoice
    V2
    Fixed bluetooth on/off
    Fixed tethering hotspot
    Fixed stopped iris notif
    Fixed writingbudy
    Fixed selective focus
    Fixed world clock
    Fixed sound alive
    Fixed svoice

https://mega.nz/#!uJE2kKAT!iDawoeMfvX1y8tuf9l6IKv2u9uT5xljMyRK_yeQwNaw
    Sorry for asking Is there a v2 in progress

Sent from my SM-N930F using XDA-Developers mobile app

Yes now working on v2
    Bluetooth fixed on/off
    Soundalive fixed
    Worldclock fixed
    And working in progress
    Hello everybody. i wanted to let everyone know that I am here to help out with this rom project. I contacted @anggara08 and asked to join him in his efforts to complete his N7 port rom for everybody to enjoy. He told me that he has a busy work schedule right now and his time is very limited. So I am willing to help out as much as I can and as my time permits.
    I have a ton of experience with porting TW roms and I have been working on my own S7 and N7 ROMs lately. Together I think you all will be very happy with the results of this great rom project. Please remember that your bug reports get lost in the forum so you should write these issues down so you can remind us in the future. I already found a problem with gps/location services in this rom so if you have issues with gps then this is why. It's a simple fix but give one of us time to get it patched and I think flashable zips can be used for these as a temporary solution. So please write down those bugs. Very important. Do this so they can be addressed when time permits. Cheers! :highfive: