[ROM] [6.0.1] [nightlies] AOKP official nightlies

Search This thread

GoJo ^^

Dec 2, 2011
This here ^ is stupid... The rom hasnt even been out for 6 months... Are you from the future? -_- And the issues were in cyanogemod and RR, both maintained by deepflex, he fixed the one in lineage but the RR i think its still happening
When did that happen? Last time I checked it wasn't fixed.. He personally told me once it's fixed in Lineage, the others will get too and before that we'd still get a patch to flash..

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Ruben Craveiro

Feb 18, 2015
Lisboa
I wish we could. But no chance with the closed source drivers we have from mediatek...

It is always the same story...

Gesendet von meinem P9000 mit Tapatalk
Just wondering but how can i make a rom source code find the device tree and vendor? when i do lunch, it shows p9000-eng and the other 2 options.. but when i select one of them it shows its not found.. ive also tried to add to local manifest but doesnt seem to find it.. im allways stuck on that step, no matter what source i try to use.. im trying to use the lineage 14.1 source and forked vendor/kernel/device trees from deepflex onto my github.. what am i doing wrong? ive also tried breakfast and brunch

aljoscha81

Apr 23, 2016
I have downloaded but one question can you confirm nfc is working cause i need it for checking a sensor for freestyle libre for diabetis monitoring will check by myself in a few days when my computer will work again

tribual

Feb 22, 2012
I have downloaded but one question can you confirm nfc is working cause i need it for checking a sensor for freestyle libre for diabetis monitoring will check by myself in a few days when my computer will work again
Hi!

Sorry to say, but it is the same source as LOS14.1 because we working together. So NFC is the same problem here.
But work is still in progress...

[emoji39][emoji39][emoji39]

Gesendet von meinem Elephone P9000 mit Tapatalk

YuriKey

Jul 23, 2017
Che
hi! it is obligatory to do wipe data before installation of the new version of ROM AOKP? And what will be if not to do wipe data?

tribual

Feb 22, 2012
Yeah. It's a big step from android 6 to android 7. So full wipe is needed.

What would happen if not wiped...

Much errors and fc's. But you can try if you want....

YuriKey

Jul 23, 2017
Che
It is clear, that upon transition from version 6.0.1 to version 7.1.2 it is necessary to do wipe data. When updating night versions of AOKP on base 6.0.1 it is obligatory to do wipe data?

tribual

Feb 22, 2012
To be sure I personally always make all wiped. But I must test the ROMs...

But you can try without wiping data. Should work also.

Ruben Craveiro

Feb 18, 2015
Lisboa
honestly, upgrading to a new rom allways makes me want to start fresh, try out new stuff, its kinda but, but its just ky opinion

Seems to run well but uses a lot of power in standby.
gXd0Rv

Reactions: tribual

aljoscha81

Apr 23, 2016
I test once again aokp 7.1.2 and badabing nfc is working with my freestyle libre sensor but only with liapp with glymp it says tag lost

And many reboots for fix nfc ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: tribual

tribual

Feb 22, 2012
Next day's new build of AOKP 7 will come also with new thread...

Need some time to test new build. Let's hope deep sleep and memory leak will be fixed!

HDR photography is fixed already.

Only major issue left:

Video recording is not working.

Gesendet von meinem P9000 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: skysauger

Top Liked Posts