[ROM] [6.0.1] Official CyanogenMod 13 Dual Sim

Search This thread

Grarak

Recognized Developer
Jan 16, 2012
Vienna
CyanogenMod 13 is a free, community built distribution of Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

This is the official Build of CM 13 for the HTC Desire 816 (all dualsim variants).

To hear about the latest updates and changes to CyanogenMod as a whole, please follow +CyanogenMod on Google+!
Code:
#include 
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

Installation Instructions
  1. You must unlock your bootloader via htcdev.com.
  2. You must have a custom recovery installed
  3. Go to http://get.cm/?device=a5dwg and download the latest CM13.0 nightly.
  4. Locate 6.0 Gapps via a quick Google search.
  5. Fully wipe your device from Recovery if you are not coming from CM13.0 already.
  6. Reboot into recovery and install.

* Note:
Flash gapps after your flashed the rom! If you don't do so you have to do a full wipe in order to use google services.

Changelog

XDA:DevDB Information
CM 13 A5DWG, ROM for the HTC Desire 816

Contributors
Grarak
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader, Stock Sense Marshmallow

Version Information

Created 2016-04-02
Last Updated 2016-05-01

bunkker

May 12, 2013
Belgrade
a5dug

Tnx for your great work @Grarak!!!

I flashed CM13 on my a5_dug and ROM works well and smoothly. Both SIMs are set to 3G.
2nd SIM is working but without any voice/hear sound. I couldn`t change 3g to 2g setting, so I do not know if 2nd SIM works fully on 2g.
Maybe it`s just the old CM problem with 816 dualsim. Audio on SIM1 seems to be clearer than before.

I didn`t have much time to check everything, had to get back to fully functional stock rom, but I`ll be happy to wait for and check future realeses.

:good:

Grarak

Recognized Developer
Jan 16, 2012
Vienna
Tnx for your great work @Grarak!!!

I flashed CM13 on my a5_dug and ROM works well and smoothly. Both SIMs are set to 3G.
2nd SIM is working but without any voice/hear sound. I couldn`t change 3g to 2g setting, so I do not know if 2nd SIM works fully on 2g.
Maybe it`s just the old CM problem with 816 dualsim. Audio on SIM1 seems to be clearer than before.

I didn`t have much time to check everything, had to get back to fully functional stock rom, but I`ll be happy to wait for and check future realeses.

:good:

Should fix your problem
https://basketbuild.com/filedl/devs?dev=Grarak&dl=Grarak/cm-13.0-20160403-UNOFFICIAL-a5dwg.zip

Didn't test.

Reactions: bunkker

bunkker

May 12, 2013
Belgrade

Naxym

Feb 4, 2015
Tnx! I'll give it a try.

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

After flashing 20160403 build, phone keeps booting in recovery only.

Is it working on a5_dug?

---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 AM ----------

I am using HTC Desire 816w. Can u pls provide me this rom for a5_dug model?

iamramprabu

Dec 12, 2014
Erode
I have HTC DEsire 816 A5DWG Dual Sime Variant (India Version) and rooted official kitkat 4.4.2...
Is it works for me????
and also give a step by step procedure please.....
Another Doubt is what type of GApps matched for my version (Arm or arm64 or anything else)

Naxym

Feb 4, 2015
I have HTC DEsire 816 A5DWG Dual Sime Variant (India Version) and rooted official kitkat 4.4.2...
Is it works for me????
Another Doubt is what type of GApps matched for my version (Arm or arm64 or anything else)

That's very simple to flash.
- Just download the rom and any gapps for android 6
- Copy it to ex_sd card
- Go to recovery mode (Power+Volum down)
- First wipe system then cach and delvic
- Flash Rom
- Flash Gapps
Then reboot. That's all done.

Naxym

Feb 4, 2015
Any Update

Is there any updated Version of this Rom... Can u find a solution for that? Pls

phamtlsoft

Oct 25, 2012
Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam
Is it working on a5_dug?

---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 AM ----------

I am using HTC Desire 816w. Can u pls provide me this rom for a5_dug model?

Is it works for me????
You need upgrade to stock LL 5.0 to use every LL and MM rom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod 13 is a free, community built distribution of Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

This is the official Build of CM 13 for the HTC Desire 816 (all dualsim variants).

To hear about the latest updates and changes to CyanogenMod as a whole, please follow +CyanogenMod on Google+!
    Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Installation Instructions
    1. You must unlock your bootloader via htcdev.com.
    2. You must have a custom recovery installed
    3. Go to http://get.cm/?device=a5dwg and download the latest CM13.0 nightly.
    4. Locate 6.0 Gapps via a quick Google search.
    5. Fully wipe your device from Recovery if you are not coming from CM13.0 already.
    6. Reboot into recovery and install.

* Note:
    Flash gapps after your flashed the rom! If you don't do so you have to do a full wipe in order to use google services.

Changelog

XDA:DevDB Information
    CM 13 A5DWG, ROM for the HTC Desire 816

Contributors
    Grarak
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader, Stock Sense Marshmallow

Version Information

Created 2016-04-02
    Last Updated 2016-05-01
    It's official now!
    This is only for the dualsim variants. I don't have the single sim and can't really maintain it.
    This should fix all msim problems
    https://basketbuild.com/filedl/devs?dev=Grarak&dl=Grarak/cm-13.0-20160428-UNOFFICIAL-a5dwg.zip

if you have any problems, tell me your device variant and execute following via adb or with a terminal app

su
    strings /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/radio | grep QC_IMAGE_VERSION_STRING
    strings /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/wcnss | grep QC_IMAGE_VERSION_STRING

and make sure you flashed stock M rom before
    Next nightly should fix gps probems