CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.
Official CyanogenMod Wiki:http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Main_Page
This thread is for CyanogenMod 13 builds for jfltexx (GT-I9505). The following will not be supported here:
- Custom kernels
We don't support Xposed and any logcat which includes a Xposed module will be ignored. You're kindly invited to not report bugs if you:
- Flashed a custom kernel
- Installed or did mods from untrusted sources
- Installed SuperSU
- Modified system files
First time flashing CyanogenMod 13 on your device, or coming from another ROM?
- Download the zip(s)
- Install a compatible recovery
- Perform a nandroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
- Wipe data/factory reset
- Flash CyanogenMod
- Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package
Unofficial jfltexx changelog
CyanogenMod Wiki jfltexx
Jira issue tracker - don't report bugs for nightly builds!
Before posting in this thread, make sure of a few things:
- You used the search function of the forums.
- If you are the only one having a problem. Boot into recovery, wipe data/factory reset, reflash the rom/gapps and nothing else. Boot up and see if the problem persists.
- Make sure your post is relevant to this thread.
- Logs! You can use this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tortel.syslog
OpenGApps (choose ARM, 6.0, nano)
The CyanogenMod team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!
Official CyanogenMod 13 for the Galaxy S4 I9505, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S 4
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Last Updated 2016-01-08