[ROM][6.0.1][OFFICIAL] GzRoms -TipsyOs [10/23][SLIM][Layers]

Search This thread

phoberus

Oct 21, 2013
A little question about build.prop:
In Tipsy it's "ro.qc.sdk.audio.fluencetype=none" but on official cm13 "fluence", why do you set it to none?

saurabh40629

Sep 1, 2014
Hi @martinusbe,
I saw slim ROM in GZR roms android host folder and tried that. It was smooth as butter. Only thing which stopped me from using it was no mobile data. Awesome effort. I would be waiting for it. Thanks.

Reactions: CertifiedBlyndGuy

martinusbe

Recognized Developer
Jun 18, 2011
Belgium / Flanders
martins-sclc.blogspot.com
Hi @martinusbe,
I saw slim ROM in GZR roms android host folder and tried that. It was smooth as butter. Only thing which stopped me from using it was no mobile data. Awesome effort. I would be waiting for it. Thanks.
oh that was just a testbuild, i uploaded for my testers and was supposed to be in a hidden folder to public.
i can fix data, just waiting for Slim to start merging features to build
Almost there

saurabh40629

Sep 1, 2014
oh that was just a testbuild, i uploaded for my testers and was supposed to be in a hidden folder to public.
i can fix data, just waiting for Slim to start merging features to build
Almost there
Glad I got hold of it. Really appreciate your work on our device. We now have more ROMs than oneplus 2. Kudos to everyone.:highfive:

CertifiedBlyndGuy

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 11, 2014
Denver
OnePlus 9 Pro
The ROM is awesome. I have a request - Add accent colors to the dark theme like in OOS.:D
I don't think this would be possible without having deviations of the theme as Tipsy utilises layers. I guess theoretically there could be a switch wutha back end that switches the theme, but that would require a reboot. I live the yellow the way it is haha.

Reactions: sundhar88

martinusbe

Recognized Developer
Jun 18, 2011
Belgium / Flanders
martins-sclc.blogspot.com
I don't think this would be possible without having deviations of the theme as Tipsy utilises layers. I guess theoretically there could be a switch wutha back end that switches the theme, but that would require a reboot. I live the yellow the way it is haha.

There could be a possibility to do that, but with all thats is going on in the Layers it would be useless work
Layers is getting overhauled with oms so no reboot will be needed and more cool features will be added

Ankru

Jun 10, 2013
Salzbergen
@martinusbe hey just a question regarding news told in other thread. Is it right that slim6 is back and you are going to work on it? That would really be awesome. Slim was my choice before on the oneplus one. Thanks

Gesendet mit dem Oneplus X

Ankru

Jun 10, 2013
Salzbergen
Wow man ,i would really appreciate that. Are there any builds upcoming soon? Don't hasitate to contact me as tester for slim6. Had many years used slim. Best rgds

Gesendet mit dem Oneplus X

Maelstr0m

Jan 8, 2011
@martinusbe I'm with Validus rom and it is amazing, on your androidfilehost's space I saw a kernel in testing, is it in sync with your roms or is it a completely new one?
Thank you for your work

saurabh40629

Sep 1, 2014
@martinusbe Running latest build and all working great. But I saw that max frequency is 2.88ghz instead of default 2.27, don't you think its little higher for overclocking ? Wouldn't it affect battery negatively?

Reactions: Exodusche

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    *Welcome to Tipsy*
    tipsyg%252B.png

This is a aospb based rom with lot of goodies added and awesomeness of RRO Layers. This rom is for people who want to stick to stability+performance accompanied with a smooth and lite base. This rom is well tested before release so expect a major stability

Google+ Community (Most of original works and updates of this rom are shared there)

Code:
    [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]Requirement & Instructions[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    A device with boot loader unlocked is required
    TWRP Recovery Highly Recommended
    Copy the Rom.zip to SD card, 
    Boot to TWRP. Wipe cache, dalvik cache, system, data for bug free experience
    Flash rom zip
    Flash any 6.0 Gapps ([URL="opengapps.org"]Open Gapps[/URL] recommended)
    Boot to system.
    Reboot.... and Done 
    Let the bar Open :P

Build 10/23 DOWNLOAD ROM
    Needs new BootLoader

STAY TIPSY
    Tipsi-Boot-03.gif
    Sources
    Kernel
    Onyx tree

XDA:DevDB Information
    TipsyOs for Onyx, ROM for the OnePlus X

Contributors
    martinusbe, Vatsal
    Source Code: https://github.com/TipsyOs

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: AOSPB

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v3.5
    Stable Release Date: 2016-04-01

Created 2016-02-07
    Last Updated 2016-10-23
    testbuild https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24421527759884620

been rebasing frameworks, so there will still be issues
    uploaded a new build https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24459283995305305
    working on bringing gestures & slider in slims devicehandler with custom actions
    there will be bugs...
    Nice to see you here man. The latest build still with t2w not working. everything else is smooth and snappier.

Ok guys for now, This rom is good and stable for daily driver. Trikeys, LTE, GPS all working fine but the listed below.

1, HW keys still active with Navbar activated
    2, Default cam will crash but just install google cam and it works fine
    3, T2W is not currently working

Installation guide

Clean wipe
    Just flash rom then flash gapp (i use the latest open gapp)
    No need to flash SU
    Reboot