[ROM] [6.0.1] [OFFICIAL] HydrogenOS H2OS v1.4.0

Search This thread

iDpC1

Screenshot_20170306-113906_01.png Hey all. Im using h2os v1.40 with ex kernel v0.10. I have just noticed that the my cpu's are stuck in 1036Mhz. How i can solve that? Thx ??Screenshot_20170306-114940.pngScreenshot_20170306-114935.png

mvlad

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170306-212443.png
    Screenshot_20170306-212443.png
    100.1 KB · Views: 385

vjsanjay

Nov 29, 2012
Bangalore
beta 14 available in http://download.h2os.com/oneplus3/Pu...9522d64b83.zip

Changelog
New
⁃ added, raising his hand lit screen features. When you pick up the phone screen will automatically turn on, you can easily view the time and notifications. You can - turn this function "Set Display". Raising his bright black screen interface also supports gesture oh.
⁃ adding new fonts: a black Jiaying ™, give you a better text display. You can - switching "to set the font" in.

Update
⁃ Shot on OnePlus support sharing, encounters like beauties can share with friends
⁃ recorder, notes, cards coupons, weather, calendar, file manager which are updated APP became the new design
⁃ optimized "from the SIM card import contacts "interface, support two numbers and mailbox display
⁃ make domestic number when roaming abroad can automatically add the country code
⁃ upgrade the built-in browser and input method

system
⁃ further optimize the speed of open applications
⁃ optimized front and back process management
⁃ updated security patches Andrews

oriveradel

Sep 29, 2007

Changelog
New
⁃ added, raising his hand lit screen features. When you pick up the phone screen will automatically turn on, you can easily view the time and notifications. You can - turn this function "Set Display". Raising his bright black screen interface also supports gesture oh.
⁃ adding new fonts: a black Jiaying ™, give you a better text display. You can - switching "to set the font" in.

Update
⁃ Shot on OnePlus support sharing, encounters like beauties can share with friends
⁃ recorder, notes, cards coupons, weather, calendar, file manager which are updated APP became the new design
⁃ optimized "from the SIM card import contacts "interface, support two numbers and mailbox display
⁃ make domestic number when roaming abroad can automatically add the country code

system

Link does not work

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

Changelog
New

Update

system

Link does NOT work

fp1707

Feb 25, 2016
Los Angeles
Dude that's version 1.4.0 Old. I spend a few hours and here is the latest version I found. It's 2.0 and OnePlus3Hydrogen_16_010
I think the stechguide one is OnePlus3Hydrogen_16_005

http://www.wples.com/share/fad6c416d4514486abf0e32d05de392c.html

This website looks shady but just click the green button and it should take you to Baidu where you can easily download the file. And also Baidu no longer seems to need Tampermonkey or any messing around.

I'm currently running that Rom on this device I'm typing on

Sent from my OnePlus 3 using XDA Labs

Last edited:
Reactions: droverto

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    J91QQANpO2GdKLKdCozbtaNcKDTzkiOs45zMf49f2FUYVtnBCX22PhcdTuOQL1ev1A=w256

phone.jpg

Downloads:
    ROM: Link
    Bloat Remover | SuperSU: Link
    GApps (ARM64 - 6.0 - nano) : Link

Prerequisites:
    • Bootloader Unlocked and TWRP installed (help!)
    Instructions (follow completely!):
    • Download all files linked above and copy to internal storage
    • Boot into TWRP and go to Wipe then Swipe to factory reset
    • Flash ROM (OnePlus3Hydrogen_16_OTA_0XX_all_DXAXTEXXXX.zip)
    • Flash Debloater+SuperSU (removes included Chinese bloatware) (H2OS_MM_DBLOATR+SuperSU.zip)
    • Flash G-Apps and then everything else you requre (like Xposed)
    • Reboot into System, TWRP will ask to Disable stock recovery flash, swipe it!
    • Done!
    Screenshots:

cDLrAYx.png
    W7RACYg.png
    Pwz72fj.png
    jcxt16C.png
    xSDgxRE.png
    aEWRbmz.png
    MEedTBs.png
    OTA Updates (delta)

I will add Hydrogen OS OTAs here:
    How to install delta OTAs:
    1. Make sure you are already running Hydrogen version according to OTA (For example OTA 004->005 means you must be running H2OS v004 and must have its full zip)
    2. Boot to TWRP
    3. Flash HydrogenOS full zip (version: as indicated above)
    4. Flash corresponding OTA (Note: If you downloaded through the H2OS updater app, you'll find the OTA in /sdcard/.OnePlusH2OTA)
    5. Flash Gapps/Debloater/Xposed
    PS: You can chain OTAs if you want, for example: if you have 002 Full zip and you want to upgrade to v004 just apply 002->003 then 003->004 OTA to get to v004 update!

How to capture OTA links and help to provide OTAs?
    1. Start downloading your OTA in H2OS
    2. Start adb logcat
    3. Pause the download by clicking % downloaded in Update app and then resume the download
    4. Check logcat, link will be there somewhere. Post it here!
    FAQ

Q. I am currently running HydrogenOS and I received an update, what should I do?
    A. Check Post #4 (below) for further instructions. (If your update is not there then help me out with a link (see Post))

Q. Dash charge working?
    A. Yep
    At OP, I apologize if I am derailing this thread mentioning a version that is not mentioned in the first post. Since many of us are trying to flashing v2.5 and keep coming back to this thread, I figured why not post it here.

Anyway, I followed all the guides as mentioned above and none of them worked for me. Sometime I get stuck on the Wifi screen, sometime Gapps doesn't show up. I tried installer Google Installer (.apk) and it allowed me to install PlayStore, however there is no way to install or update any of my apps. I keep getting the DLA error. Yes, I made sure all apps has all permissions. I tried wiping cache, adding and removing account, reboot it numerous times and no luck!!!!

So I took sometime last night to figure it out on my own and I finally made it work! Follow the guide below!

Guide 1: Flashing H2OS v2.5
    1. Make sure you have HydrongenOS H2OS 1.4.0 [010] Installed! If not please follow Guide 2 below and then come back to Guide 1
    2. Load TWRP
    3. Flash H2OS 2.5 (link)
    4. Flash Bloat Remover (link)
    5. Wipe Dalvik / Cache
    6. Reboot TWRP Recovery
    7. Flash Pico Gapps (link)
    8. Wipe Dalvik / Cache
    9. Optional: to install Xposed Framework, use the new version APK which lets you install it through the app instead of flashing any zip

Guide 2: Flashing H2OS v010
    1. Load TWRP
    2. Wipe via Factory Reset
    3. Flash v010 (link)
    4. Wipe Dalvik / Cache
    5. Flash Bloat Remover (link)
    6. Wipe Dalvik / Cache
    7. Flash Pico Gapps (link)
    8. Wipe Dalvik / Cache
    9. Reboot
    10. Go through Android setup, make sure to skip security setup and skip restore. Add Google account and make your way through the home screen. Now you are ready to Flash H2OS 2.5. Follow Guide 1. Just to be safe, I would recommend to update all your apps through PlayStore before updating to version 2.5