[ROM][6.0.1][Official][Nightlies]Team Exodus (H811 / H815)

Search This thread

usmcamgrimm

Jul 29, 2011
Massillon, OH
Exodus-Header.png

Team Exodus brings you EXODUS Rom, coded by professional level developers with additional support from the community, focusing on improved versions of common features and improvements found in the open-source community while bringing new, original improvements and coding with the highest standards.

INSTALLATION:
  • Take necessary backups
  • Be rooted w/ a custom recovery
  • Download EXODUS Rom & Gapps for your device and move them to your phone
  • Reboot to Recovery
  • Wipe (full wipe if coming from another Rom)**
  • Flash the Rom
  • Flash the Gapps**
  • Reboot to System
  • Setup and Reboot System
These directions are not necessary after the first install if you use the Exodus Updater, included in the ROM. It can notify you of updates, download, and install them for you automatically.

**This is automated if coming from a previous Exodus build (Dirty Flashing).

We recommend using our stock (preinstalled) kernel for best results and usage of all features!

SOURCES:
Exodus official build:

GApps:
  • Any 6.0.x GApps of your choice, we recommend Banks Dynamic

----- Advanced Developers/Users Section----
Rom source:
Kernel source: Gerrit code review system:
COMMUNITY
For additional support, info, and updates please join us in the official Google+ community:
https://plus.google.com/communities/106801227383087889476

Crowdin project:
Help us with translating to support your native language!

CREDITS:
Thank you to all the members, contributors, and maintainers on the Exodus Android team.
Please see our source for an unabridged list of contributions, authorship, and cherry-picks.

SUPPORT/DONATION:
If you would like to thank us for our work or help in support server costs you can do so here:
Primedirective (Team Leader / Project Owner / Server hosting)
MartinRo (Project Owner / Server hosting)
Raja. M (Senior Developer / Project Owner)
Alex (Kernel Developer / Project Owner)
Jorge (Developer / Overall Project )
Adrian(usmcamgrimm) (Developer / Overall Project )
&
The entire Exodus team

XDA:DevDB Information
Team Exodus, ROM for the LG G4

Contributors
usmcamgrimm, PrimeDirective, RajaM, @Martin_Ro, @TheCrazyLex, @jgcaap, @Triscuit
Source Code: https://github.com/TeamExodus

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2016-08-19
Last Updated 2016-08-22

RogerF81

Oct 14, 2015
Stuttgart
Xiaomi Poco F3
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Many many thanks for this! I nearly hoped every day that this Rom will come for the G4 and it happened :) I know this from my former Galaxy S5 and this was the best Rom for it! Today I thought already, oh, great AOKP came for the G4, perhaps my new daily driver... But now, I don't have to make any choise :D due to this is just the best. Thank you very much!! :highfive::cool:

usmcamgrimm

Jul 29, 2011
Massillon, OH
Many many thanks for this! I nearly hoped every day that this Rom will come for the G4 and it happened :) I know this from my former Galaxy S5 and this was the best Rom for it! Today I thought already, oh, great AOKP came for the G4, perhaps my new daily driver... But now, I don't have to make any choise :D due to this is just the best. Thank you very much!! :highfive::cool:

Thanks! Hope you enjoy Exodus on your G4 as well. First builds are running now so be sure to check the download page!

Reactions: RogerF81

dd0s

Oct 24, 2009
most users dont need the options,but only the acces.i think this rom got inbuild root.Now im using AOKP,but today i will try exodus.
so this rom got the substratum support?

Dont have the option and i Dont have the access. In other Roms i can enable it in developer options. For example: I installed tb and there was no Pop up who asked me for rights.

RogerF81

Oct 14, 2015
Stuttgart
Xiaomi Poco F3
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Complete clean install, all works fine, SuperSU works, no issues at all, nearly perfect! Thank you for this! (if you can't access SuperSU, this is the workaround: just install the SuperSU apk manually or from the Play Store, and then it should be there.)
Only request for now: is it possible to include KCAL to the kernel?

Reactions: madman_cro

KryogenikX

I've tried latest CM13 nightly and Dirty Unicorn, both are plagued with the not being able to record after upgrading to 20o on H811 does this ROM have the same issue. If it doesnt I would be glad to flash, as I rather AOSP ROM and I'm stuck with stock cause of the issue.

h2-d2

Aug 31, 2010
Atlanta
I've tried latest CM13 nightly and Dirty Unicorn, both are plagued with the not being able to record after upgrading to 20o on the h811 does this ROM have the same issue. If it doesnt I would be glad to flash, as I rather AOSP ROM and I'm stuck with stock cause of the issue.
Unfortunately, the same video record issue exists. I'm running this on top of the H8112o firmware.

Top Liked Posts