[ROM][6.0.1][OFFICIAL][NIGHTLY/RELEASE] Mokee Open Source Project

Search This thread

dVinsmoke

Apr 11, 2015
Soul Society
MoKee_OS_zps9f4f4acf.jpg

Code:
About

MoKee OpenSource is based on the Google AOSP. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time.

A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better. Like most contributors of open source projects (Omni, CyanogenMod, Slim AOSPA etc), we are doing all these in our free time as our passion¡*

Since this project is open source, anyone interested can participate in the development (maintain new devices, contribute code etc). Newcomers are always welcomed!
Read here for developer application: http://www.mfunz.com/en/developer-application, you can host your unofficial MoKee builds on our server!

Features:
(I will mention only that which does not take into CyanogenMod)
Listview animation
Interpolation listview
Update over the air can download the download website only incremental, it helps lower faster update and upgrade more easily:
Some icons and own layouts
Manager for Google services, so no need to use a large gapps, you can only download necessary at MokeeCenter
Ringtones, Alarms, Notification, UI sounds are all different CyanogenMod, thus bringing a beautiful charm to rom
bootianimation own
information integrated into MokeeCenter
Settings to add speed data network
Settings for navigation bar
Settings for Statusbar
Intelligent control settings to configure the newer apps and others.

DOWNLOAD

MoKee 6.0.1
GAPPS (Google Apps)
Debloater-And-Keyboard(MK60.1)v3.zip (OPTIONAL)
Script to remove excess applications at Mokee , and leave it softer. In addition to removing the chinese keyboard, replacing per AOSP Keyboard 6.0.1!
This Script remove the following apps:

. Calendar
. CMFileManager
. CMWallpapers
. Email
. Exchange2
. Eleven
. Galaxy4
. HoloSpiralWallpaper
. HTMLViewer
. LiveWallpapers
. LockClock
. MagicSmokeWallpapers
. PicoTts
. Noisefield
. OpenWeatherMapProvider
. Phasebeam
. PhotoPhase
. PhotoTable
. SoundRecorder
. Terminal
. VisualizationWallpapers
. Stk
. YahooWeatherProvider
. MoKeeWeatherProvider
. AMapNetworkLocation
. GoogleIntl
. GooglePinYin
. YuBrowser
. FMRadio
. CalendarProvider
. Screencast
. Aegis
. WeatherProvider

RELEASES = Stables / No problems
NIGHTLYS = Bugs Searching

CHANGELOG
HERE

INSTALLATION MODE

To install the clean rom:
Download the rom
enter the recovery
make all wipes (expect internal storage)
choose zip from SD and install
you can use a gapps any of its taste since it is for android 6.0.x
or you can go MokeeCenter after starting rom, there you can download the small gapps integrated into the system and have a lighter and clean rom.

TO INSTALL UPGRADE

Method 1:

just download the complete package via OTA
enter the recovery
only to wipe cache and dalvik (optional, I do not)
install the complete package downloaded via OTA

Method 2:

Download the complete package over the air and go to install update
let install automatically for you

Method 3:

Download only incremental updates
for that you need to donate 30 CNY for the team to release the feature on the device directly
But you can do this update without donation
just go on the site and click below build itself where it is written (upgrade: OTA to MK ...)
there will be the incremental free for you, this will save on your data package or in your spare time.

Big Thanks @martincz

XDA:DevDB Information
Mokee Open Source, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S 5
Source Code: https://github.com/MoKee

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Custom Recovery
Based On: AOSP and Cyanogenmod

Version Information
Beta Release Date: 2016-05-04

Created 2016-05-04
Last Updated 2016-05-04

Sent from my Moto E using​

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160506-115311.jpg
    Screenshot_20160506-115311.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 5,794
  • Screenshot_20160506-115130.png
    Screenshot_20160506-115130.png
    59.2 KB · Views: 5,995
  • Screenshot_20160506-115338.png
    Screenshot_20160506-115338.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 5,835
  • Screenshot_20160506-115403.png
    Screenshot_20160506-115403.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 5,741
Last edited:

Ptmaroct

Apr 10, 2014
Ghaziabad
Holy ****, Mokee Marshmallow is finally here I used this ROM's Lollipop version for a long period of time due to its smoothness and stability and not to forget the impressive battery life. I was a bit worried as moto E 1st gen is pretty late to the party. Otus received the marshmallow version pretty earlier. Just when i saw the last lollipop build labelled as HISTORY and no new updates for weeks, I was sure Marshmallow version will come soon.

I will try it out soon and thanks to your OTA updates, updating through nighties will be a breeze :)
P.S. Fix the changelog link. It should be http://changelog.mokeedev.com/index.php?mk_version=MK60

piku 123

Jan 11, 2013
Downloading.

Could not understand incremental update ?How can i enable it in this ROM.

Harsh_1998

Jan 5, 2016
Patna
@Ptmaroct which build u were using of mokee in 5.1 and u got good battery backup??

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

@Ptmaroct which build u were using of mokee in 5.1 and u got good battery backup??

and how much SOT u r getting?

piku 123

Jan 11, 2013

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

and how much SOT u r getting?

Why do you need 5.1 ?Mokee 6.0.1 is very stable.Can't give feedback about battery just installed this ROM.

Last edited:

ankshious

Apr 14, 2015
Kanpur, INDIA
Realme 7
Please, somebody post screenshots of MM version, as I'm using LP history version and it is rock stable, bugless and no issues at all, battery backup is also remarkable.

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

piku 123

Jan 11, 2013
Make a donation, so the OTA mode is activated. In this mode every ROM update you will only download a package of up to 50Mb with corrections.

Oh.Sorry but I am unemployed.:eek:

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

Please, somebody post screenshots of MM version, as I'm using LP history version and it is rock stable, bugless and no issues at all, battery backup is also remarkable.

Looks are like CM13.

Reactions: ankshious

drs22

Jan 5, 2016
Mumbai
Awesome. Downloading right away. Thanks for making this official for condor

Sent from my Moto E

Harsh_1998

Jan 5, 2016
Patna
@piku123 last question which mount point this rom is using for sd card as portaible. couz moat of the mm sd card r write protect and i dont use adopt sd....

Adi!@#

Oct 23, 2015
New Delhi
MoKee_OS_zps9f4f4acf.jpg

Code:
About

MoKee OpenSource is based on the Google AOSP. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time.

A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better. Like most contributors of open source projects (Omni, CyanogenMod, Slim AOSPA etc), we are doing all these in our free time as our passion¡*

Since this project is open source, anyone interested can participate in the development (maintain new devices, contribute code etc). Newcomers are always welcomed!
Read here for developer application: http://www.mfunz.com/en/developer-application, you can host your unofficial MoKee builds on our server!

Features:
Listview animation
Interpolation listview
Update over the air can download the download website only incremental, it helps lower faster update and upgrade more easily:
Manager for Google services, so no need to use a large gapps, you can only download necessary at MokeeCenter
Ringtones, Alarms, Notification, UI sounds are all different CyanogenMod, thus bringing a beautiful charm to rom
bootianimation own
Settings for Statusbar

DOWNLOAD

MoKee 6.0.1
GAPPS (Google Apps)

CHANGELOG

HERE

INSTALLATION MODE

Download the rom
enter the recovery
or you can go MokeeCenter after starting rom, there you can download the small gapps integrated into the system and have a lighter and clean rom.

TO INSTALL UPGRADE

Method 1:

enter the recovery

Method 2:

Method 3:

for that you need to donate 30 CNY for the team to release the feature on the device directly
just go on the site and click below build itself where it is written (upgrade: OTA to MK ...)
there will be the incremental free for you, this will save on your data package or in your spare time.

Big Thanks @martincz

Version Information

Created 2016-05-04
Last Updated 2016-05-04

I don't quite understand the features written on the op. Can anyone please elaborate ?

piku 123

Jan 11, 2013
@piku123 last question which mount point this rom is using for sd card as portaible. couz moat of the mm sd card r write protect and i dont use adopt sd....

I don't use adopted sdcard too it is some random name default file manager will show SDcard.

If you don't use sdcard as adopted just take backup of files in SDcard and convert it to portable storage in usb and storage settings.

drs22

Jan 5, 2016
Mumbai
OK , sorry , but can you please elaborate the features written in the op ? I can't understand them. [emoji24]
In short, this rom has listview animation (like animations when you are browsing lists in a dialog box), nav bar settings, own boot animation, mokee center which says you can download gapps (though I can't...), delta updates (only when you donate) and all the cm features
Press thanks if this helped......

Last edited:
Reactions: Adi!@#

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MoKee_OS_zps9f4f4acf.jpg

Code:
    About

Features:
    Listview animation
    Interpolation listview
    bootianimation own
    Settings for Statusbar

DOWNLOAD

MoKee 6.0.1
    GAPPS (Google Apps)
    Debloater-And-Keyboard(MK60.1)v3.zip (OPTIONAL)
    Script to remove excess applications at Mokee , and leave it softer. In addition to removing the chinese keyboard, replacing per AOSP Keyboard 6.0.1!
    This Script remove the following apps:

. Calendar
    . CMFileManager
    . CMWallpapers
    . Email
    . Exchange2
    . Eleven
    . Galaxy4
    . HoloSpiralWallpaper
    . HTMLViewer
    . LiveWallpapers
    . LockClock
    . MagicSmokeWallpapers
    . PicoTts
    . Noisefield
    . OpenWeatherMapProvider
    . Phasebeam
    . PhotoPhase
    . PhotoTable
    . SoundRecorder
    . Terminal
    . VisualizationWallpapers
    . Stk
    . YahooWeatherProvider
    . MoKeeWeatherProvider
    . AMapNetworkLocation
    . GoogleIntl
    . GooglePinYin
    . YuBrowser
    . FMRadio
    . CalendarProvider
    . Screencast
    . Aegis
    . WeatherProvider

CHANGELOG
    HERE

INSTALLATION MODE

Download the rom
    enter the recovery

TO INSTALL UPGRADE

Method 1:

enter the recovery

Method 2:

Method 3:

Big Thanks @martincz

Version Information

Created 2016-05-04
    Last Updated 2016-05-04

Script Update: Removed the "Aegis" from the list of apps that will be removed (Basically I think it very useful). :cowboy:

News: We will soon have Mokee 7.1 (nougat). :)
    Nightly Mokee 71.1 for condor has been rolled out. https://download.mokeedev.com/?device=condor

No new thread?

What's the difference between nightly & release??
    I mean no apps removed or added
    Think some lib files are more in release than nightly

I'm using nightly since ages but can't find any difference between nightly & release like battery life, performance, speed, etc

Release: They are stable versions for dailyuse, odexadas for better performance, battery life and speed (eg in Apps openings and startup after a shutdown or restart). I recommend using it daily. :)

Information on Mokee 7.1 came straight from Martincz. Development in progress...
    Bro i think you should leave viper4Android.
    And thanks bro for the script.
    Any way to edit that script and remove viper4andriod from blacklist?
    Will it work on mokee 5.1?
    New version! ViPER4Android will remain, not be removed. Yes Script works in Mokee 5.1.1.
    Debloater-And-Keyboard(MK60.1)v2.zip