[ROM][6.0.1][official] Omnirom Nightlys

Search This thread

tzelbruezler

Jan 9, 2016
Stuttgart
Sorry, but there is no thread for the official 7.1.1 Omni.
I saw it in official Omni download site so I have thought it is official.

Yep I know, but looks like there is no official thread here nor feedback from anyone.

Just wanted to check. I'll try and let you know.

Indeed, there is a thread for 7.1.1 Omni in ONE GENERAL Section ;)
Personally, I updated my Omni MM to 7.1.1 whitout any problems a week ago or so. Clean Flash, restored data partition - just fine.
But there are many features from MM, that haven't made it to Nougat untill now, e.g.: System integrated Kernel Settings, Lockscreen Wall, file manager

Anghirrim

Apr 29, 2011
Google Nexus 5
Samsung Galaxy J5
Indeed, there is a thread for 7.1.1 Omni in ONE GENERAL Section ;)
Personally, I updated my Omni MM to 7.1.1 whitout any problems a week ago or so. Clean Flash, restored data partition - just fine.
But there are many features from MM, that haven't made it to Nougat untill now, e.g.: System integrated Kernel Settings, Lockscreen Wall, file manager
Ah, I missed that thread then, I've quickly checked before posting here.

I flashed the latest build this afternoon, so far it's smooth and no FC.

I just restored my apps and am now going through the settings for fine tuning.

Setting.Out

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 10, 2013
Sèvres
Can you be more specific? I'm getting the same error on a different build and unsure of exactly what needs to be added to the manifest to get it to compile correctly.

Look at the local manifest of virtually any rom, you'll see the addition of vendor files.. Just add a line like in the manifest you're looking at, but change the details to the appropriate vendor files needed.. Repo sync and wait for the next build error.. :)

Reactions: cyril279

cyril279

Jun 3, 2013
Can you be more specific? I'm getting the same error on a different build and unsure of exactly what needs to be added to the manifest to get it to compile correctly.

Look at the local manifest of virtually any rom, you'll see the addition of vendor files.. Just add a line like in the manifest you're looking at, but change the details to the appropriate vendor files needed.. Repo sync and wait for the next build error.. :)

^^ This.
I'm not sure what device you are building for, but you will need to find the relevant repo hosting the proprietary bits, and add it (them) to your local manifest.

bacon needed find7op and msm8974-common from here:
https://github.com/DonkeyCoyote/proprietary_vendor_oppo

-Cheers

Top Liked Posts