[ROM][6.0.1][osprey] Official CyanogenMod 13

Search This thread

Hedied4me

Sep 21, 2012
Lost Angeles
Appreciate the update.

Hopefully, someone will give an account on how they got Virgin Mobile's visual voicemail app to work properly on CM13 (or any other custom ROM).

------------
Just dig through these threads because I know I've seen some people able to get it work way back when I was trying. Not sure where to look though, just search visual voicemail.

jaxgmfb

Dec 22, 2011
J'Ville
Figures I would get one that don't work on the xt1687...tried flashing it and it's not recognizing my sim card...anyone have a fix for that...???

Sachin ET

Dec 21, 2016
bro i know asking very late, but where can I find it...plz contact and don't leave.
Hey What do you mean by ghost touch........please explain........when does it happen........for me it happens only during calls (Stock ROM)........am planing to switch to CM13 so please explain the problem........

Sheldom Ontiveros

Jul 22, 2017
Hi, I have a problem with my device, and when I make a call, the device is restarted and I try to install everything again but it still happens. Could you give me a solution or help me please?

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Hola, tengo un problema con mi dispositivo y el problema es que resete mi celular desde los ajustes y iba todo bien pero cuando lo reinicie el dispositivo y hice una llamada se reiniciaba.
Instale todo de nuevo (CM 13 y Gapps) y me sigue ocurriendo lo mismo, cuando quiero realizar una llamada se reinicia mi dispositivo.
Espero que m puedan ayudar y perdon por mi ingles.

Rohi09

Sep 12, 2013
Kolkata
Hi, I have a problem with my device, and when I make a call, the device is restarted and I try to install everything again but it still happens. Could you give me a solution or help me please?

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Hola, tengo un problema con mi dispositivo y el problema es que resete mi celular desde los ajustes y iba todo bien pero cuando lo reinicie el dispositivo y hice una llamada se reiniciaba.
Instale todo de nuevo (CM 13 y Gapps) y me sigue ocurriendo lo mismo, cuando quiero realizar una llamada se reinicia mi dispositivo.
Espero que m puedan ayudar y perdon por mi ingles.
are you having the google phone and dialer from gapps?

juanpm77

Nov 4, 2016
Hi.. i've a problem with mi SDCARD, I use it as external storage... but it writes me some applications cache and it is blocked only for reading .. i try to format it from the cellphone and from the adapter in the computer and I do not achieve anything, does anyone have any idea what can i do??? thanks !!!!!!!!!

The sd card is a sandisk 16gb class 10

BenjyTec

Jun 8, 2015
Hi.. i've a problem with mi SDCARD, I use it as external storage... but it writes me some applications cache and it is blocked only for reading .. i try to format it from the cellphone and from the adapter in the computer and I do not achieve anything, does anyone have any idea what can i do??? thanks !!!!!!!!!

The sd card is a sandisk 16gb class 10
Did you try wiping via TWRP? What do you mean with "not achieve anything"? Is there an error message?
When using adapters for PC, some adapters have a little switch to change between read& write or read only.

Spaceminer

I've already tried several different ways, pushing apk to /system/app, flashing zip files, etc. None have worked yet.

------------
Hey I had the same issue. If you're using magisk for superuser, grab the sprint visual voicemail module for it. It's the only thing that works for me. It'll error a few times and eventually you'll get a few texts letting you know that provisioning was successful. Make sure you've booted at least once after installing magisk, then install the module. Works for me on Lineage 13/14.1/15, AOSP extended, and Pure Nexus iirc.

Hedied4me

Sep 21, 2012
Lost Angeles
Hey I had the same issue. If you're using magisk for superuser, grab the sprint visual voicemail module for it. It's the only thing that works for me. It'll error a few times and eventually you'll get a few texts letting you know that provisioning was successful. Make sure you've booted at least once after installing magisk, then install the module. Works for me on Lineage 13/14.1/15, AOSP extended, and Pure Nexus iirc.
Would you mind sharing exactly how you were able to getting working apart from magisk? Id be really interested to know. I was never able to get it working. Also can you point to which VVM.apk you used?

Spaceminer

Would you mind sharing exactly how you were able to getting working apart from magisk? Id be really interested to know. I was never able to get it working. Also can you point to which VVM.apk you used?

I flash this. It's a magisk module, but I think it'll work without magisk installed. Some files in there set permissions and such too, so I'd take a look at them. I think those changes are needed for the apk to work. It does the provisioning stuff automagically too. Never got it working until I found this version. Hope this helps you. The author does not have a dedicated thread that I can find, but this person does have a github for it. Located here; https://github.com/Magisk-Modules-Repo/sprintvvm-magisk

Attachments

• SprintVVM-03.04.2017.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 40
Reactions: Hedied4me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1oXkC6z.png

CyanogenMod 13
    Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */
    This works only on XT1540, XT1541, XT1542, XT1543, XT1544, XT1548 and XT1550.

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Working
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Wifi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera ( Videos And Photos )
    • Video Playback

Not Working/Bugs
    • -

Installation
    Requires Unlocked Bootloader & a custom recovery

1. Place ROM & Gapps in your virtual SD
    2. Reboot in Bootloader Mode
    3. Go to "Recovery" (Vol +/Vol -) and confirm (power)
    4. Wipe Data/Factory Reset
    5. Wipe Dalvik cache
    6. Install the ROM zip
    7. DO NOT REBOOT
    8. Install the Gapps zip
    9. Reboot

Downloads
    Snapshot: get.cm | AFH Mirror 1 | AFH Mirror 2 | Mirror 3
    Latest Official Nightly here, thanks @playenball for mirroring.
    Basketbuild (older builds)

Sources
    Make sure the rom you are porting have these commits or add them

Credits

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 13, ROM for the Moto G 2015

Contributors
    Alberto97, squid2
    Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2015-11-21
    Last Updated 2017-01-13
    Latest few nighties, minimum cpu reverts to 800Mhz after device sleep, even with different kernel. We had a similar issue of stuck at minimum 960Mhz a few weeks back. So it looks like the problem has returned.

Can confirm this. @Alberto97 not gonna bother you on jira again ;)
    It happens since 20160826, where was implemented a new custom powerHAL. Ive also tested it with stock kernel/clean flash and with squids kernel. (i think it was stuck at 800mhz with balanced battery mode and 400mhz with battery saving/efficiency..as far as i remember but i reverted back)

That's how the new PowerHAL is supposed to work.
    Anyway I've got Nougat booting few minutes ago. Bluetooth is the only working feature.
    Changelog

Changelog

24/03/2016
    • Support for Virgin Mobile Data Done Right
    • Osprey proprietary files from MPI24.107-55 release
    • Merged latest Motorola kernel sources (MPD24.107-52)
    • Other (check cmxlog until 24/03)

12/03/2016
    • March security patch
    • Other (check cmxlog until 12/03)

05/03/2016
    • 50/60fps YouTube videos are working now
    • Merged latest Motorola kernel sources (MPI24.65-39)
    • Conservative governor enabled
    • Other (check cmxlog until 05/03)

27/02/2016
    • Fixed a bug where stow sensor "replaces" proximity one when Hand wave gesture beign disabled.
    • Other (check cmxlog until 27/02)

20/02/2016
    • Dolby Surround 2 Audio Processing enabled
    • Missing Play Store permissions added (Bluetooth, Compass, Front Camera, Accelerometer)
    • Other (check cmxlog until 20/02)

13/02/2016
    • Fixed "Invalid number" error
    • Enabled Call Recording
    • Even more blobs from MPI24.65-33.1
    • Other (check cmxlog until 13/02)

06/02/2016
    • QC Denoise enable for better photos
    • New camera blobs and touchscreen firmware from MPI24.65-33.1 release
    • Other (check cmxlog until 06/02)

30/01/2016
    • Final fix for Virgin Mobile Variant
    • Initial support for US Cellular CDMA variant
    • Other (check cmxlog until 30/01)

23/01/2016
    • Security fixes (kernel side)
    • Other (check cmxlog until 23/01)

16/01/2016
    • Virgin Mobile variant should be fine now
    • Face Detection and Tap to Focus have been fixed
    • GPS Improvements
    • Bluetooth Updates
    • Kernel based on latest Motorola one (MPI24.65-24)
    • Other (check cmxlog until 16/01)

09/01/2016
    • HDR on stock camera fixed
    • Snapdragon Camera instead of Camera2
    • Other (check cmxlog until 09/01)

05/01/2016
    • MIDI Support
    • Built with GCC 4.9 Toolchains from Google
    • Patches from January Security Bulletin (Kernel only)
    • Other (check cmxlog until 05/01)

24/12/2015
    • New gesture to silence calls ported by @scritch007
    • New Camera blobs from MPI24.65-25 release
    • Less hacked libs
    • Other (check cmxlog until 24/12)

14/12/2015
    • Kernel Updates (f2fs, prima WLAN drivers, other updates from Motorola and some improvements by @squid2)
    • Now prima WLAN is built out the kernel -> Custom kernels need an update to get working WiFi
    • Other (check cmxlog until 14/12)

07/12/2015
    • Another attempt for CDMA
    • Other (check cmxlog until 7/12)

03/12/2015

23/11/2015

21/11/2015
    • Initial Release
    We are official (lux, osprey and surnia at the same time)! First cm-13.0 build will come tomorrow.
    Now, about touchscreen issues. I'm attaching a zip which flashes older synaptics firmware, it comes from 6.0 retus / most of latest Lollipop firmwares; this should fix touchscreen issues. restore_synaptics restores the previous synaptics firmware.
    Both zips should work without issues even on stock + TWRP
    A new build is out. Custom kernels need an update due to some WLAN changes (see the second post) so you can't install them for now else you'll lose the WiFi functionality. About CDMA Virgin Mobile, I've made some changes to the apn list, please report if everything is fine out of the box now :)

Just another thing, we're doing a common device tree for Moto E 2015 LTE (surnia), Moto X Play (lux) and for our Moto G 2015 (osprey) so official builds won't come before this unification. You can follow our work here.