[ROM][6.0.1]Slim6 [m8]

Search This thread

Flinny

Recognized Developer
Nov 22, 2011
Sunderland

SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. Our main goal is to offer users a slimmed down yet feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by our public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.

Slim6 is the project name for SlimRoms based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and offers the following original features:
Slim6 is still in its early stages of development so if your favourite feature is not back yet, don’t worry more will be added with later releases.
  • SlimLauncher
    • An Open source, feature filled launcher! -More fun than you can shake a stick at.

Important links:

slimroms.org - Our official website and your source for anything SlimRoms related.

Downloads - Slimify your device!

Installation instructions - Follow these steps if you want SlimRoms on your device.

FAQ - Have a question? Consider reading our FAQ first, you might find your answer there!.

Report-bugs - Found a bug? Send it our way!

Kernel Source - m8 kernel source.

Get in touch! - You can contact SlimRoms at these places if you have questions, requests or feedback.

Google+

Twitter

Facebook

Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages to your device.

XDA:DevDB Information
SlimRoms M8, ROM for the HTC One (M8)

Contributors
Flinny, SlimRoms
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information
Current Beta Version: 0.7
Beta Release Date: 2015-10-02

Created 2014-05-13
Last Updated 2016-08-02

Last edited:

dzaster89

Aug 17, 2010
Los Angeles
Here we go, finally something I can leave the stock Rom for. Currently running this flawlessy on my n5, guessing stability won't be an issue here. Good to see slimkat goodness for this awesome device. Is slim kernel included yet or still using stock?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

PunchLick

Jul 1, 2013
Oh my god how are all of these amazing roms coming out all at once.

Literally this is the one I have been waiting for since the very beginning.

Minimalism at its finest.

Can not wait to flash!

Reactions: 0rigin

mchief298

Aug 16, 2011
Casper
Does this currently have the problems that other aosp/cm roms do? Crackling speakers, WiFi mishaps, and odd sound glitches?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium HD app

xploitnt

Mar 3, 2013
Tempe, AZ
huge fan of Slim here, Thank You for getting it on to the M8!!! i have not yet veered away from sense and have a possibly stupid question: do we get all our fun dual camera features on aosp roms and the sense tv app or do we have to sacrifice for the greatness that is SlimKat? thanks in advance for an answer :fingers-crossed:

kfasheldon

Jun 17, 2010
Birmingham
Darn it
Anyone have problem on calls , made a call on conection get engaged tone in background

Call is ok but beep beep just makes impossible

Thanks

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. Our main goal is to offer users a slimmed down yet feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
    The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
    All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by our public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.

Slim6 is the project name for SlimRoms based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and offers the following original features:
    Slim6 is still in its early stages of development so if your favourite feature is not back yet, don’t worry more will be added with later releases.
    • SlimLauncher
      • An Open source, feature filled launcher! -More fun than you can shake a stick at.

Important links:

slimroms.org - Our official website and your source for anything SlimRoms related.

Downloads - Slimify your device!

Installation instructions - Follow these steps if you want SlimRoms on your device.

FAQ - Have a question? Consider reading our FAQ first, you might find your answer there!.

Report-bugs - Found a bug? Send it our way!

Kernel Source - m8 kernel source.

Get in touch! - You can contact SlimRoms at these places if you have questions, requests or feedback.

Google+

Twitter

Facebook

Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages to your device.

XDA:DevDB Information
    SlimRoms M8, ROM for the HTC One (M8)

Contributors
    Flinny, SlimRoms
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 0.7
    Beta Release Date: 2015-10-02

Created 2014-05-13
    Last Updated 2016-08-02
    ok updated the thread and pointed at my current maintainer build until the weekly automated builds kick in again :)
    I've been tracking down an issue before throwing out a new build. Hopefully I'll get it sorted in the next few hours. Should have automated builds again shortly though.
    Was bored so i made this runs well.

Unofficial Download Link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95832962473397821

At least for me on every reboot you have to go to carrier settings and choose your provider .
    Sprint has a issue i guess
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone