SlimROM is a custom android operating system. The main goal is to offer users a slimmed down but still feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
The entire SlimTeam works together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and Gerrit.
/* #include <std_disclaimer.h> * * Your phone's warranty is now void. * You are flashing this on your Xiaomi Redmi 1S at your own peril. * I am not responsible for hard bricks, damages to SD Cards, thermonuclear war, * or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. * I would definitely help you out if you are stuck somewhere, provided that you give * me clear details of the mishap. * Don't ask for ETA's cause there is a thing called "LIFE" outside XDA. */
- Layers support
- Add dt2w on doze
- Show each app name being optimized during boot
- DPI Changer
- Root access
- Slim’s Hardware key rebinding
- Advanced reboot menu
- Chamber of secrets
- SlimActions and shortcuts
- AOSP Day Night theme (experimental)
- In-call vibration features
- Statusbar clock and date customizations
- Battery icon and text
- Slim NavBar with double tap function
- Initial addition for custom QS
- Add advanced settings for certain devices
- Add Superuser menu entry in main settings
- Add NFC QS Tile
- Add a toggle for hardware keys
- Add toggle for HW Key lights
Automatic Brightness Sensor
External SD Card
Internal SD Card
Video Playback (HW+ Overlays)
Physical / Capacitive Buttons
HOW TO INSTALL:
1. Download the ROM and the GApps and place them on your SD Card/Internal Storage.
2. Reboot your phone to TWRP Recovery.
3. Wipe data, cache(factory reset), dalvik/art cache and system.
4. Flash the ROM and GApps.
5. Reboot System. (First boot takes 5-6 minutes. Be patient.)
Downloads - Slim-armani-6.0.1.build.2.1-UNOFFICIAL-20170401-2311.zip
Slim6 folder (older builds)
armani-dev team for device sources
IF YOU LIKE MY WORK, THEN CONSIDER PRESSING THE THANKS BUTTON, OR DONATING A SMALL AMOUNT!
Slim6, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 1S
Source Code: https://github.com/SlimRoms
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: A custom recovery (TWRP preferrable),ROM and Gapps zip file,knowledge on how to flash zip files.
Based On: Slim
Last Updated 2017-04-02