• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][6.0.1] Stock PG1 | De-bloated | DeoDexed | N910PVPU4DPG1 [8/24/16]

Search This thread

moa4

Nov 27, 2011
lincoln
Excellent rom SaintZ93.....I just wanted to drop by and say that i have had no issues since installing yesterday everything is smooth im on my 2nd full charge and battery stats is good. I guess after being on tx_dbs_tx MOAR roms im starting to miss the features. ;) excited to see what else your adding or working on. Thank You again for your work.

nicedog

Apr 19, 2009
The only thing bad about this rom is it supports 6 languages only. "Language enabler" app doesn't really give you the same thing. Can you please fix it? Thank you.

SaintZ93

Feb 4, 2011
Massachusetts
github.com
Reactions: tommy_2q

Gamemaster1379

Aug 2, 2012
Maybe you could help me out. I got this ROM flashed and going. The SU on it is systemless, it says. I toggled systemless off to try and run a few things--and now when I try to re-enable, the superSU app won't let me do anything. It just immediately insists no root is installed whatsoever and tries to redirect me to how to root.

I'm guessing I did something wrong? I'm reflashing the ROM now to have it root enabled--but I want to avoid having that happen again.

kronocobalt

Sep 29, 2016
Couple of issues

So I just flashed this rom and have had a couple of issues. One is that my multi-window will pop up randomly and the other is once I turn on the flashlight it won't physically turn back off until I reset the phone. Any ideas?

samep

Dec 8, 2011
These actually might be samsung good lock issues, so ignore me!
Version 10 of Good Lock doesn't do that multi-window pop-out. But latest versions still work decently for those don't use multi-window. But users reading this should know you can't use fingerprint as unlock if using Good Lock; I'm sure you're aware of that yourself.

If you want to try that one, make sure you uninstall Good Lock through its in-app interface before installing the new one.

The above only applies if Good Lock was side load user installed over original stock SystemUI. Otherwise, it's a trickier prospect. Just saying...

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

flyhighx

Nov 9, 2008
Excellent rom SaintZ93.....I just wanted to drop by and say that i have had no issues since installing yesterday everything is smooth im on my 2nd full charge and battery stats is good. I guess after being on tx_dbs_tx MOAR roms im starting to miss the features. ;) excited to see what else your adding or working on. Thank You again for your work.

How would you compare the battery life between this and your previous tx_ rom? Would you say that it is any better? worse? about the same? or a night and day difference? Thinking about switching but don't want to lose my current features.

moa4

Nov 27, 2011
lincoln
How would you compare the battery life between this and your previous tx_ rom? Would you say that it is any better? worse? about the same? or a night and day difference? Thinking about switching but don't want to lose my current features.
Different....... i cant compare the 2 roms because they are different roms different kernel but on a full charge it will last me all day no battery issue

moa4

Nov 27, 2011
lincoln
Been on this rom for 4 days and went to take a picture using the front camera and it would force close? Anyone else have this issue?

UPDATE: i did a reboot and the front camera is working again? That was wierd

Last edited:

drywall007

Dec 10, 2013
could someone point me in the right direction? I would like to try this out. I running PH4 base and need to find a copy of PG1 base stock rom to odin. Unless it will work with what i have that would be great. I am currently running Emotion r21 and is an awesome rom I just have a few issues before i can make it my daily driver.. I figured since this rom is made by same dev... its probably great work too. I am on sprint N910p.05 Thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions.

Masterface7

Dec 31, 2007
could someone point me in the right direction? I would like to try this out. I running PH4 base and need to find a copy of PG1 base stock rom to odin. Unless it will work with what i have that would be great. I am currently running Emotion r21 and is an awesome rom I just have a few issues before i can make it my daily driver.. I figured since this rom is made by same dev... its probably great work too. I am on sprint N910p.05 Thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions.
This thread has links to androidfilehost for stock tars

also you can just download them yourself from sammobile. You probably need to sign up for an account
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/database/SM-N910P/

Is anybody else getting wakelocks from bluetooth? I guess it is a known issue of MM?
seems like the issue is still around
https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=198180
what do you guys think should i try flashing a custom kernel?

Reactions: drywall007

DeucesAx

Oct 27, 2012
Awesome rom. For me it seems even quicker than moar. However, i cant seem to find the wifi calling. Is it not available in this rom?

DeucesAx

Oct 27, 2012
Saw your answer that it was in the pull down. Might be an early senior moment, but I don't see it.

a7767529e5b5cabc4c16d43828492569.jpg

moa4

Nov 27, 2011
lincoln
I don't have that option. Do I need to activate it somewhere?

not that i know of when i flashed it was already there i didnt modify or add anything to the rom after flashing

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

I don't have that option. Do I need to activate it somewhere?

Do you have it in settings?

6bc116d82b5777d71be7d46d797666bb.jpg

DeucesAx

Oct 27, 2012
not that i know of when i flashed it was already there i didnt modify or add anything to the rom after flashing

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Do you have it in settings?

6bc116d82b5777d71be7d46d797666bb.jpg

No, I do not. Not sure if important, but I am not sure if I had it in my old rom. I'm about to go on a trip abroad, so it's the first time I need it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to: Stock PG1 Slimmed And Modified ROM

Hello everyone, the time has come to were most of us are looking for a Stock, de-bloated, slightly modified PG1 (MM) ROM. Well here it is! Took about a day to get together thanks to some friends who were kind enough to help me :) ( @tx_dbs_tx and @tdunham). Hope you guys enjoy!

Please Note: In order for this ROM to work correctly you must already be on N910PVPU4DPG1 (PG1) Baseband and firmware. If not please seek to the odin file or take the Sprint OTA to PG1.

Stock Features:
    • Based On Stock N910PVPU4DPG1 (MM - 6.0.1)
    • Built From Pure N910PVPU4DPG1 Tarball
    • Stock PG1 Samsung Kernel
    • Rooted & Busy Boxed
    • De-Bloated
    • Its ON Removed
    • Knox Removed
    • Hotspot Hack
    • 5 Way Reboot
    • Proper SuperSU
    • No Sprint Bloat

Install: (See second post for downloads and changelogs)
    • Download
    • Transfer To Phone
    • Reboot To Recovery
    • Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik Cache (x3)
    • Factory Reset (x3)
    • Install Stock PG1 Rom
    • Wait About 10min To Boot
    • Enjoy :)

After Install: (Recommended)
    • Initial boot will boot twice.
    • Please allow about 10 minutes to boot up after initial boot.
    • Recommended to wait up to five minutes on initial boot before doing anything, then do a full restart.
    • To get back Developer Options go in to Settings, About Phone and rapidly tap Build Number until it says your a developer.

Important Notes:
    • To fix Netflix and Hulu issue please download Root Browser. Head to System --> Vendor --> Lib and find the file name "liboecyrto.so" and delete this file. Reboot and your good to go. I completely forgot about this file. Will have deleted in next update (If I need to make one for Stock)

Credits:
    • @tx_dbs_tx - For always the great help he supplies :)
    • @tdunham - For great support on building from tarball and ultimate guides!
    • @LMMT - For the Official N910PVPU4DPG1 tar file!
    • @svadev - For the SVA Deodexing tool!
    • @Ticklefish - For the TickleMyAndroid Tool!

Disclaimer: I do not and will not take any responsibility towards anything that happens to your phone after flashing.

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][6.0.1] Stock PG1 | De-bloated | DeoDexed | N910PVPU4DPG1 [8/24/16], ROM for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Contributors
    SaintZ93
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: V1.0
    Stable Release Date: 2016-08-24

Created 2016-08-24
    Last Updated 2016-08-24
    Stock PG1 V1.0 (8/24/2016):
    • Initial Release
    Download: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24686679545610769
    MD5: 19e567c1a78fdf8d27be06cfa02e97e7
    ROM Size: 1.3GB
    thank you sir!!! was just about to flash the PG1 update and saw ur post.

Its uploaded now, enjoy!
    I was on tx_dbs_tx MOAR v2.1 Ultimate note 5 hybrid for a long time and today was my first browsing xda in awhile when i came across this rom. I was on the last rom that tx_dbs_tx made was reading thru and saw tx_dbs_txand LMMT in the credits and was like Dude!!! I got to try this. I have never had any problems on any of tx's roms since his Hybrid-X lollipop 5.0 & 5.1 back in 2015. Downloaded the latest Odin from the Op, searched and downloaded the PG1 stock tar that LMMT put up at first I tried my original cord and noticed it was hanging in odin, i was even saying cmon cmon to the little green bar on my phone but it didnt want to move haha. i then tried a different cord and it loaded up quick in odin green bar did its thing on my phone rebooted when my phone powered up i noticed i was still on tx rom but i was now on PG1 6.0.1 and lost root? i then odined twrp downloaded this rom at work followed the op flashing instructions wiped everything 3x except external sd 10min boot time waited an extra 10min before going thru the setup then did a reboot there is a spot at work where my phone would switch to 3g but boooooiiiiiii i havent seen 3g since flashing this. I also updated prl and profile for kicks but its fast played on my phone till battery completely went and shut off now charging back to 100% and couldnt be happier with a fresh start and AWSOME rom. Thank You DEVS for all you do and keeping average joes like my feeling like christmas everytime i flash a rom.:good::good::good::good: