[ROM][6.0.1][TITAN][Discontinued]BlissPop v6.1[UNIFIED]

Search This thread

rgnicholas

Dec 22, 2012
the Volunteer State
Xiaomi Mi A3
Hello everyone, especially the devs... I "might" be interested in trying to build Bliss for myself, but I am wondering if the main Bliss devs are still actively working on it. Let me say that I HAVE looked at the main Bliss website and their quoted changelog, etc. It looks like some updates were done in late June, but I just wondered if any of you had knowledge if the project would be continuing on or if it may be phasing out? I assume that no one is currently developing specific to Titan. I fully understand that people's lives change and there are only so many hours in the day.

Thanks! If it is more appropriate to do so, private message me with your thoughts.

Reactions: Prasourabha

rgnicholas

Dec 22, 2012
the Volunteer State
Xiaomi Mi A3
Development question - proper setup

@Vatsal and @Vidhanth, could you please answer a question for me. I am attempting to get a proper setup to build Bliss 6.01. I have used - as best I can - the information found here: https://github.com/BlissRoms/platform_manifest and https://github.com/BlissRoms-Devices/android_device_motorola_titan

I have run into errors and if you would PLEASE give me some advice, I would greatly appreciate it. I will attach a txt document with the errors. Allow me to give some background on what I have done:

• I am using the same VM that I used to "successfully" build RR-M... so, I hoped to use the same process to build Bliss.
  • I created a directory called "bliss" under my home directory and I synced up the repository / source using these commands:
    Code:
    repo init -u https://github.com/BlissRoms/platform_manifest.git -b mm6.0
    repo sync
  • I used the "clone" command to attempt to establish the proper vendor files for motorola... from https://github.com/BlissRoms-Devices/proprietary_vendor_motorola to /home/randy/bliss/vendor/motorola/
  • I also cloned the "device" files for motorola... from https://github.com/BlissRoms-Devices/android_device_motorola_titan to /home/randy/bliss/device/motorola/
  • I then ran the following command and got the errors:
    Code:
    . build/envsetup.sh && breakfast titan && brunch titan
  • I am wondering if Bliss expected to see a directory named "bliss_titan" rather than simply "titan"?
Thank you, I really appreciate any help you can give... or point me to the proper dev team. I am not entirely sure who is doing the most development on Bliss right now.

Attachments

• 071016-errors-bliss.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: mpeL

Marcos60001

Dec 28, 2012
Brasília
I agree... I used Bliss on my old Moto G Falcon and it became my dd. I would love to build it for my own use and maybe even share it, but I still very new to this and need a lot of guidance. :D
It was my daily driver as well, but when I noticed the lack of progress, I went to search for another ROM and have been using Resurrection Remix since then. Even when I switched from my Titan to the Peregrine I'm using right now, I still flashed it over stock.

P.S.: May you have success in building Bliss. It would be nice to have it again.

Sent from my Moto G LTE using Tapatalk

rgnicholas

Dec 22, 2012
the Volunteer State
Xiaomi Mi A3
Help please... building Bliss

Alright, I am trying again to build Bliss for our Titan. If any of you know more about it that I, please give suggestions. I also posted this on the Team Bliss G+ page, so maybe between here and there, I'll get some help.

Question about building Bliss... "breakfast" command... hello again community. Please give me some help with my attempts to build Bliss for Moto G (Titan). First, see the errors that I received from running the following command: . build/envsetup.sh && breakfast titan

http://paste2.org/11DpFphI

Let me give you some details, so maybe you can help me.

I feel like I am missing the titan "device" files. Can someone give me some advice on how to proceed. Thanks!

Reactions: mpeL

Marcos60001

Dec 28, 2012
Brasília
Alright, I am trying again to build Bliss for our Titan. If any of you know more about it that I, please give suggestions. I also posted this on the Team Bliss G+ page, so maybe between here and there, I'll get some help.

Question about building Bliss... "breakfast" command... hello again community. Please give me some help with my attempts to build Bliss for Moto G (Titan). First, see the errors that I received from running the following command: . build/envsetup.sh && breakfast titan

I feel like I am missing the titan "device" files. Can someone give me some advice on how to proceed. Thanks!
"Device tree" is the first thing that came to mind.

Sent from my Moto G LTE using Tapatalk

Vidhanth

Oct 29, 2013
Bangalore
Google Pixel 4a

Do a breakfast titan. It'll fetch the device trees for ya

Reactions: jforero

rgnicholas

Dec 22, 2012
the Volunteer State
Xiaomi Mi A3
Do a breakfast titan. It'll fetch the device trees for ya
Thank you for the suggestion... I actually did that and if you look at the errors stated here: http://paste2.org/11DpFphI it seems like there may be a "naming" issue of what it was looking for. See...
build/core/product_config.mk:234: *** Can not locate config makefile for product "bliss_titan". Stop.
your device can't be found in device sources..
found the titan device repo

then later it said...
curl: (22) The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found
Server does not provide clone.bundle; ignoring.
fatal: Couldn't find remote ref refs/heads/mm6.0

So, I am not sure what I should do from here? Suggestions?

Vidhanth

Oct 29, 2013
Bangalore
Google Pixel 4a
Thank you for the suggestion... I actually did that and if you look at the errors stated here: http://paste2.org/11DpFphI it seems like there may be a "naming" issue of what it was looking for. See...
build/core/product_config.mk:234: *** Can not locate config makefile for product "bliss_titan". Stop.
your device can't be found in device sources..
found the titan device repo

then later it said...
curl: (22) The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found
Server does not provide clone.bundle; ignoring.
fatal: Couldn't find remote ref refs/heads/mm6.0

So, I am not sure what I should do from here? Suggestions?
Open .repo/local_manifests/roomservice.xml and change the revision of titan tree from mm6.0 to 6.0.
Then repo sync

Reactions: rgnicholas

rgnicholas

Dec 22, 2012
the Volunteer State
Xiaomi Mi A3
Open .repo/local_manifests/roomservice.xml and change the revision of titan tree from mm6.0 to 6.0.
Then repo sync
Thank you Vidhanth... I will try this and report back. Just getting moving here in Tennessee!

---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

Sorry, but here is a newbie question... when you say "repo sync" do you mean here: .repo/local_manifests/ or (I assume) at the root level of my working directory, which in my case is /home/randy/bliss_titan

---------- Post added at 06:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 AM ----------

Ok, see the info here for the result: http://paste2.org/21HevOhv

I changed the .repo/local_manifests/roomservice.xml file as you suggested... then I went to the root of my working folder and ran: repo sync again... then ran: . build/envsetup.sh && breakfast titan but it still is messed up some how.

Note... at least now, I do see a motorola directory under the device directory, so I am making progress.

Vidhanth

Oct 29, 2013
Bangalore
Google Pixel 4a
Thank you Vidhanth... I will try this and report back. Just getting moving here in Tennessee!

---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

Sorry, but here is a newbie question... when you say "repo sync" do you mean here: .repo/local_manifests/ or (I assume) at the root level of my working directory, which in my case is /home/randy/bliss_titan

---------- Post added at 06:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 AM ----------

Ok, see the info here for the result: http://paste2.org/21HevOhv

I changed the .repo/local_manifests/roomservice.xmlfile as you suggested... then I went to the root of my working folder and ran: repo sync again... then ran: . build/envsetup.sh && breakfast titan but it still is messed up some how.

Note... at least now, I do see a motorola directory under the device directory, so I am making progress.

You're almost there.
Add this to your roomservice -
Code:
<project name="CyanogenMod/android_device_motorola_msm8226-common" path="device/motorola/msm8226-common" revision="cm-13.0" remote="github" />
Then repo sync again.

rgnicholas

Dec 22, 2012
the Volunteer State
Xiaomi Mi A3
You're almost there.
Code:
<project name="CyanogenMod/android_device_motorola_msm8226-common" path="device/motorola/msm8226-common" revision="cm-13.0" remote="github" />
Then repo sync again.
Thank you again for your willingness to help. I am just now getting in from a long day out of town. I will give this a try and report back. Looking forward to building some Bliss!

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Ok, I added the line to roomservice and did the repo sync and the breakfast command with things looking better... only there was this error message:

WARNING: device/motorola/titan/bliss.dependencies file not found

I am going to go ahead with bunch and see what the result is.

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Continued... after the build attempt, it stopped fairly quickly. See the code paste here: http://paste2.org/nMznFZbC
Thanks again, Vidhanth if you prefer to do this via PM, just let me know.

Vidhanth

Oct 29, 2013
Bangalore
Google Pixel 4a
Thank you again for your willingness to help. I am just now getting in from a long day out of town. I will give this a try and report back. Looking forward to building some Bliss!

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Ok, I added the line to roomservice and did the repo sync and the breakfast command with things looking better... only there was this error message:

WARNING: device/motorola/titan/bliss.dependencies file not found

I am going to go ahead with bunch and see what the result is.

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Continued... after the build attempt, it stopped fairly quickly. See the code paste here: http://paste2.org/nMznFZbC
Thanks again, Vidhanth if you prefer to do this via PM, just let me know.
Code:
Then repo sync --force-sync
If you get any errors like duplicate path, remove any other line in roomservice which uses the path /kernel/motorola/msm8226.

rgnicholas

Dec 22, 2012
the Volunteer State
Xiaomi Mi A3
Ok, well... unfortunately, it failed again. Here is a paste of the attempt: http://paste2.org/L84fp025
I will be out a bit again today, so if you respond sir, it may be later today (my time) before I can continue with this... but I certainly hope to get things sorted out. I really appreciate your help and I know you are very busy. I did ask for help at G+ Bliss community, but the "last time" I asked, no one was willing to comment.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    V
    Vatsal
    qGAeJ3y.png

Team Bliss is pleased to present to you
    Bliss 6.0

Bliss is one of the most highly customizable roms that you can install on your mobile device, and we hope you have a truly blissful experience.
    A huge thanks to CyanogenMod for the source and all the work and dedication their team puts in to keep us updated.
    Bliss is CM13 based, with some features added in from various roms, and we will continue to update features as they become available.
    We will keep up to date with the latest CM code, and updates will be posted on a regular basis.
    However, please do not ask for ETA's. We will update the links as soon as they become available.

We will not tolerate any rudeness or anyone being disrespectful in this thread.
    We will do our best to answer your questions or concerns as soon as possible.

Visit our website for features that include:
    Member sign-up, staff information, all the latest rom downloads, the option to open support tickets for issues & more!

BlissRoms Website

lUCbux3.png

Personalization Options

CM13 Theme Engine

Status Bar
    • Statusbar Clock & Date Options (Left/Center/Right/Hide/Etc)
    • Battery Icon Options
    • Customizable QS Tiles

Navigation & Button Options
    • Toast & Listview Animations

Recents Options
    • -Memory Bar
    • -OmniSwitch (Option to replace recents menu with Omniswitch)

Notification Drawer
    • -Status Bar Header (Weather)
    • -Tile Options
    • -Flashlight Option
    • -Custom Color Tile Options (Set Background, Icons & Text)
    Heads Up Notifications

Lockscreen Options
    • -Long Press Lock Icon to Sleep
    • -Shortcuts
    • -Music Visualizer Options
    • -Power Button Lock Options
    • -Lock Method Options

Power Menu Options
    • -Power Off
    • -Reboot

Gesture Anywhere
    • -Location Options
    • -Trigger Regions

Animations
    • Slim Animations

App Circle Bar
    • -Included Apps
    • -Trigger width, position and height

Sound Options
    • -Link Ringtone & Notification Toggle
    • -Media, Alarm, Ring & Notification Sound Options

Display & Light Options
    • Brightness Level
    • Adaptive Brightness
    • LiveDisplay
    • Rotation
    • Ambient Display
    • Double Tap to Sleep
    • Sleep Time
    • Wake on Plug
    • Cast Screen
    • Wallpaper
    • Expanded Desktop
    • LCD Density
    • Daydream
    • Font Size
    • Show Search Bar in Recents

Notifications
    • Heads Up
    • Do Not Disturb & Access
    • Device Lock Options
    • App Notifications
    • Notification Access
    • Filter Notifications

More Stuff Included

Bliss Download Section
    • -All current downloads for your convenience
      [/LIST
      AudioFX Equalizer
      • -SuperSU - Huge thanks to @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Chainfire[/COLOR]
      • -Bliss Wallpapers (via launcher’s Wallpapers)
      • -Home Launcher Option
      • -CM Camera
      • -User Profiles
      • -System Profiles
      • -Location Options
      • -Security Options
      • -Privacy Options
      • -Accounts & Sync
      • -Language & Input
      • -Backup & Reset
      • -Date & Time
      • -Accessibility
      • -Printing
      • -Developer Options
      • -Rom & Hardware Information
      • -Changelog
      • -Bliss OTA Updates
      --Many other settings throughout the rom. Take some time to familiarize yourself with all the blissful options!

• XDA:DevDB Information
      Bliss 6.1 for Titan, ROM for the Moto G 2014

Contributors
      Vatsal
      ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
      Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
      Current Stable Version: v6.1
      Stable Release Date: 2016-01-16

Created 2015-04-11
      Last Updated 2016-04-10
    TO ALL USERS: WE WILL BE PAUSING OUR BUILDS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO HEAVY CODE CLEAN UP!

Thank you all for the support!

This means next major upgrade should be a clean wipe build as a lot of changes will be made.
    V
    Vatsal
    Credits:

-Team Bliss
    - @LuK1337
    - @luca020400
    - @DC07
    BlissPop v3.4 - LP 5.1.1_r3 - titan - May 28 Build uploaded :D
    BlissPop-v3.4-titan-OFFICIAL - Official BlissRoms titan Download
    (md5: 43ecffec3ecd52240fa3f5822f9d8da1 )

Flashing Instructions:
    • FIRST revert theme to stock theme before flashing (just to be safe)!
    • Make a nandroid backup!
    • Clean install recommended, flashing wipes cache/dalvik automatically!
    • ROM
    • Gapps (e.g. BaNkS or any other LP 5.1 compatible gapps package)

Sidenotes: please do not quote the whole update post, just hit the thanks button!
    No reports for issues with xposed installed, please.

Enjoy it, PEACE! :D
    BlissPop v3.x - LP 5.1.1_r1 - titan - May 8 Build uploaded :D
    BlissPop-v3.2-titan-OFFICIAL - Official BlissRoms titan Download
    (md5: cc9efe51b23238579facc74cae7fb266 /home/anas/bliss/out/target/product/titan/BlissPop-v3.2-titan-OFFICIAL-20150508-0505.zip)

Flashing Instructions:
    • FIRST revert theme to stock theme before flashing (just to be safe)!
    • Make a nandroid backup!
    • Clean install recommended, flashing wipes cache/dalvik automatically!
    • ROM
    • SuperSU 2.49 included!
    • Gapps (e.g. BaNkS or any other LP 5.1 compatible gapps package)

FIXED THINGS FOR THE TITAN
    • Fixed Carrier Label on multi-sim devices
    • Fixed statusbar greeting on multi-sim devices

Open issues:
    • "Dark Bliss" is still under construction! Disable if life-threatening issues exist!

Sidenotes: please do not quote the whole update post, just hit the thanks button!
    No reports for issues with xposed installed, please.

Enjoy it, PEACE! :D