• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][6.0.1][UBER-TC] Omni | MinuxBuild

Search This thread

Minux31

Jun 8, 2010
Toulouse
minuxbuild.wordpress.com
omnirom_logo-big_layout_transparent-250px-150x150.png

About these roms

For personal reasons and to learn, I started to compile from official sources my android roms for my first Nexus, the Nexus 4. I continue now by compiling different roms for my Oneplus One.

I hardly change anything in the roms, I just compile standard roms and I sometimes includes features for testing before they are made ​​available by the official roms or just because I think it's usefull.

Instructions
If you are coming from stock MM / another rom
  1. Go to recovery (TWRP recommended)
  2. Wipe data/factory reset
  3. Wipe cache and dalvik cache
  4. Install ROM
  5. Install Gapps (OpenGapps recommended)
  6. Install Super SU (Optional)
  7. Reboot and enjoy

If you are coming from a previous version of one of these roms (officials or these one), just flash the rom and SuperSU

Downloads
Latest versions : https://minuxbuild.wordpress.com/?s=omni&submit=Goo

Old versions and more informations
http://minuxbuild.wordpress.com/

Enjoy !

All Credits & Sources
OmniRom (sources)

My github

Last edited:

néonaloj

Dec 29, 2014
Welcome back sir, happy to see you here again! :)
Will test soon and report back.
Should advise to use xposed and Gravitybox to help get more features...
So Apollo's inside, wich camera?

Minux31

Jun 8, 2010
Toulouse
minuxbuild.wordpress.com

To answer : yes, using Xposed + Gravity Box to get more features is hightly recommended, I'm using it without problem.

And yes, Apollo is inside last build (previous it was not), and Snapdragon Camera too !

pa1281

Apr 13, 2014
Bangalore
Sorry, but I'm not a developper, just a rom builder, so I can't add this kind of thing, just if cherry-pick is available from other rom and easy to integrate to Omni.

If you look at Omni gerrit (https://gerrit.omnirom.org/#/q/status:merged), you can see that Max Weninger added som new QS tiles, perhaps brightnees switch will soon appear ?

In any case, thank you for you're interest :)
Thanks for ur humble reply. I think u can cherry pick it from resurrection remix and several other roms. if u have time please have a look . It would be a good addition . tried gravity box but no option to hide the icon.

Minux31

Jun 8, 2010
Toulouse
minuxbuild.wordpress.com
Hello, this ROM is stable or in beta version?
It is based AOSP? Thanks!
This rom is as Omni, stable, and as it is Omni based, it's AOSP based.

Thanks for ur humble reply. I think u can cherry pick it from resurrection remix and several other roms. if u have time please have a look . It would be a good addition . tried gravity box but no option to hide the icon.
Ok I'll search a little to try it :)

Reactions: dicky.dm

mp3deviant721

Jan 4, 2013
What about adding volume key cursor control/nav bar input arrows and Paranoid Android circle battery?

Top Liked Posts