Inactive Recognized Developer
- May 18, 2014
/* * * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * */
- You need to install Gapps for ARM SDK 23 (Android 6.0) - check Open Gapps!
- You can install Xposed framework for ARM SDK 23 (Android 6.0) from here.
- Backup your external SD data to format and set it up as portable or internal storage.
- You may use Kernel Adiutor to tweak the kernel.
- You may want to change animation scales in Settings / Developer options.
- You may want to enable Multi-window mode in Settings / Developer options.
- To use Multi-window mode, press the symbol next to "X" in "recent apps".
To avoid confusion with the OFFICIAL CyanogenMod build tags that include Nightly/Developement (every 24 hours, experimental, newest features, unstable) and Snapshot/Release (every 1-2 months, suitable for daily use, devices signed-off by maintainers for inclusion), these UNOFFICIAL builds have two tags:
- TESTING: include experimental changes to be evaluated and to possibly fix some issues
may be used as daily driver only if they don't break functionality or introduce new issues.
- STABLE: include tested changes and confirmed bug fixes
are suitable for daily use.
- Hit THANKS
- Make backup
- Do a full factory reset
- Flash ROM + Gapps
Every non-trivial program has at least one bug.
CyanogenMod 13.0, ROM for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: N910VVRU2CPD1/N910VVRU2CPF3
Based On: CyanogenMod
Current Stable Version: 13.0-20160724
Stable Release Date: 2016-07-24
Current Beta Version: 13.0-20160919
Beta Release Date: 2016-09-19
Last Updated 2016-11-06