CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device..
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github Repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
Device-specific source code:
- Device tree: https://github.com/ghsr/android_device_samsung_galaxys2plus-common and https://github.com/ghsr/android_device_samsung_i9105p
- Kernel source: https://github.com/ghsr/android_kernel_samsung_galaxys2plus-common
- Compatibilitiy Patches: https://github.com/ghsr/build_tools/tree/cm-13.0/patches
- WebView: https://github.com/pawitp/android_external_chromium-webview
- ROM: https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/GHsR/CM-13/i9105p
- Recovery: https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/GHsR/RECOVERY
- Gapps: http://opengapps.org
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Mobile Data)
- Sensors (Accelerometer, Compass, Light, Proximity, etc.)
- Video (playback & recording)
- Audio (playback & recording)
- Everything else not listed under "known issues"
- Runtime storage permission does not work properly (setns patches are not applied, see PermissionsHostTest CTS test)
- Make a backup!
- If you were on CM 10.1 or a stock ROM prior to 4.2, upgrade to stock 4.2 first.
- Install ClockworkMod or TWRP recovery with SELinux support. Older CWM will result in a "status 7" error.
- Download the ROM and GApps
- Reboot to recovery
- Wipe data/factory reset if coming from stock or another non-CM ROM (You may get a "staus 7" error if you fail to wipe.)
- Flash the ROM and then GApps
- For GT-I9105 flash nfc destroyer
- Reboot your phone
To upgrade to a newer build, simply flash the zip. There's no need for data wipe or flashing Google Apps again. (However, if you are experiencing strange issues, you may want to try a wipe.)
- Recommended recovery: TWRP
- You will get a notification on your phone when a new version of ROM is available. You can download and install the ROM on your phone via Settings -> About -> CyanogenMod updates. It will download full ROM (not a delta zip)!
20161228: - Added Gello browser - Added custom doze service - [URL="https://github.com/ghsr/changelog/commit/04740f024001ec04bd5bf9027fc49be226c49a29"]Upstream merge[/URL] 20161219: - [URL="https://github.com/ghsr/changelog/commit/1b65a27cc2922396c2dab56f781a4baadd0eea3a"]Upstream merge[/URL] - Based on android-6.0.1_r74 20161021: - Removed Gello browser - Enabled EAP-SIM authentication - Optional overclocking to 1.6 Ghz - [URL="https://github.com/ghsr/changelog/commit/9d8acb27e3cabaf62647b89ef240bd4fd558c048"]Upstream merge[/URL] - Based on android-6.0.1_r72 20160728 - [URL="https://github.com/ghsr/changelog/commit/2ea704ff990eeccbcf189ca40c993aab96688ea2"]Upstream merge[/URL] 20160705 - Fixed changelog in the ota update app - [URL="https://github.com/ghsr/changelog/commit/a8acc6c6a34067be38bfe271197e852cf599ebc8"]Upstream merge[/URL] 20160616 - Enabled Ambient Display - Added OTA updates support (without delta) - Added Gello browser - [URL="https://github.com/ghsr/changelog/commit/c22603cdebf2decc65975987158ba36c379efd2b"]Upstream merge[/URL] - Based on android-6.0.1_r46 20160523 - Reverted setns patches due to some issues with the kernel - Added sio sioplus zen I/O schedulers - Added lulzactive smartassV2 smartassH3 governors - [URL="https://gist.github.com/ghsr/1ac063de12e68ea95409/59d8a0abbb3835682a5c21476490bc3d445bf968"]Upstream merge[/URL] 20160506 - Fixed youtube issue (stopping video playback after 5-7 seconds) - Enabled gesture typing and fixed LatinIME fc (thanks to @[URL="http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=6429309"]DodoGTA[/URL] for providing working gesture typing library) - Updated blobs from I9105PXXUBOB2 - [URL="https://gist.github.com/ghsr/1ac063de12e68ea95409/3a8c147a6a7dbb599c47ee64f3508cc13c3a30f2"]Upstream merge[/URL] - Based on android-6.0.1_r43 20160427 - Fixed unstable usb connection - Fixed runtime storage permission (applied setns patches in the kernel) - Enabled auto power modes - Added some encryption fixes - [URL="https://gist.github.com/ghsr/1ac063de12e68ea95409/d8a16ad022cb48903984e647b3dc7bc5af5ec138"]Upstream merge[/URL] - Based on android-6.0.1_r30 20160329 - Fixed SIM card detection when phone is encrypted - [URL="https://gist.github.com/ghsr/1ac063de12e68ea95409/a202ab5447a149795bd564048eae30caf54b6ed2"]Upstream merge[/URL] - Based on android-6.0.1_r22 20160223 - [URL="https://gist.github.com/ghsr/1ac063de12e68ea95409/af216f1e4929081884eb62b432354e2a9fc92ab0"]Upstream merge[/URL] 20160208 - Updated f2fs driver in the kernel - [URL="https://gist.github.com/ghsr/1ac063de12e68ea95409/309a023490da3f4a1b570c7aa5a0965c3ee1fc3b"]Upstream merge[/URL] - Based on android-6.0.1_r13 20160128 - Fixed call mute - Enabled zRAM and zCache - [URL="https://gist.github.com/ghsr/1ac063de12e68ea95409/c8e324506e87e6df7f13b629c52eab274f0a07be"]Upstream merge[/URL] 20160121 - Fixed disappearing tiles - [URL="https://gist.github.com/ghsr/1ac063de12e68ea95409/f272051e379949518ac3670d14ed13447bf22b4c"]Upstream merge[/URL] 20160120: - Fixed freezing - Fixed formatting SD card as internal - Added Snap camera - [URL="https://gist.github.com/ghsr/1ac063de12e68ea95409/b365a6e3fb4d503d06b50d623b85591605413fad"]Upstream merge[/URL] 20160110: - Fixed Google Play Movies (widevine DRM) - Fixed network mode reset issue after reboot - SELinux in enforcing mode - [URL="https://gist.github.com/ghsr/1ac063de12e68ea95409/e62038141be3582e591f98a3f676b11bf90ee23f"]Upstream merge[/URL] - Based on [URL="https://gist.github.com/ghsr/7642f572c6a097633fea"]android-6.0.1_r10[/URL] 20151226: - [URL="https://gist.github.com/ghsr/1ac063de12e68ea95409/a16b21afbf33ff119061fcb4f9de215dc73e39ed"]Upstream merge[/URL] 20151215: - Fixed SIM PIN - Fixed unable to select 2G/3G - New Trebuchet launcher - [URL="https://gist.github.com/ghsr/1ac063de12e68ea95409/c7f079c1790cb0a07bf52379a75f829f40e4f06b"]Upstream merge[/URL] 20151210: - Disabled gesture typing on AOSP Keyboard to prevent crash with some gapps - [URL="https://gist.github.com/ghsr/1ac063de12e68ea95409/9f47c657ef7958c72cbbab711d3a575e87305b56"]Upstream merge[/URL] - Based on [URL="https://gist.github.com/pawitp/d3d47d92c0e3ed0e3a36"]android-6.0.1_r3[/URL] 20151206: - Initial alpha release
You are allowed to report bugs only in this thread.
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
- If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
What is your-- Phone model (i9105 or i9105p): Radio (baseband): CM version: CM Download url: Gapps version: Did you-- wipe: restore with titanium backup: reboot after having the issue: Are you using-- a task killer: a non-stock kernel: CMSettings/Performance settings (other than stock): other modifications: Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
- CyanogenMod team
- @pawitp - for patches
- @xenon92, @LuK1337, @CoolDevelopment and other I9105/P and I9082 devs
CyanogenMod 13, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S II Plus
Source Code: https://github.com/cyanogenmod
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
ROM Firmware Required: 4.2.2
Last Updated 2016-12-28