• Make Los14.1 (7.1.1)

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • fix bugs in this rom

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters

rony raj

May 1, 2016
N0WH3R3 1N S9A)E
lineage-14.1-20170420-UNOFFICIAL-o7prolte.zip This rom will work on Samsung Galaxy On7??
yes you can use it
it will work on your device
hey guys this awesome developer has many more roms for our on7 on his android file host acc can u tell that is there any other rom in which calls work (if u have tried)
not yet fixed audio hal problem in calling work in progress
but latest cyanogen mod build is stable too

Last edited:

Aze5

Mar 6, 2017
Not world on o7lte

(lineage-14.1-20170515-UNOFFICIAL-o7prolte) rom is not working on o7lte which is sm-g600fy it is saying "think Tom is for o7prolte not for o7lte player Helpline me

Jish98

Jan 28, 2017
(lineage-14.1-20170515-UNOFFICIAL-o7prolte) rom is not working on o7lte which is sm-g600fy it is saying "think Tom is for o7prolte not for o7lte player Helpline me
It works, you need to flash the correct TWRP. Version 3.1
And clear all the data, system, cache, internal partitions before flashing this Rom.

Reactions: Aze5

Aze5

Mar 6, 2017
Thanks bro
Hi I want to know how to rollback to mm when I was trying to restore my MM Os I got a problem that was E: unable to mount /efs (invalid argument) it was written in recovery log after that I was stuck on Samsung boot logo I also tried from odin also but it didn't worked for me and I am on stock android lollipop and I am unable to update to MM by odin so help me in have MM os for my on7
Help me

Last edited:

Jish98

Jan 28, 2017
Hi I want to know how to rollback to mm when I was trying to restore my MM Os I got a problem that was E: unable to mount /efs (invalid argument) it was written in recovery log after that I was stuck on Samsung boot logo I also tried from odin also but it didn't worked for me and I am on stock android lollipop and I am unable to update to MM by odin so help me in have MM romantic for my on7
Help me

You can download the MM firmware from SamMobile. And flash it via Odin :good:

Aze5

Mar 6, 2017
You can download the MM firmware from SamMobile. And flash it via Odin :good:
I already did it but it didn't worked for me it was stuck on boot logo but in recovery log a line was written in red colour it was ( E: unable to mount /efs (invalid argument ))
Help me I don't want to stuck on lollipop
I tried to install android nougat custom rom but after installing that rom it was stuck on boot logo of cm 14

Jish98

Jan 28, 2017
I already did it but it didn't worked for me it was stuck on boot logo but in recovery log a line was written in red colour it was ( E: unable to mount /efs (invalid argument ))
I tried to install android nougat custom rom but after installing that rom it was stuck on boot logo of cm 14
mkfs_ext4 /dev/block/mmcblk0p16
Type this^in recovery terminal.

Aze5

Mar 6, 2017
RR-N-v5.8.3-20170420-o7prolte.zip I am not able to boot on this rom also . In recovery log there was written that unable to mount storage
Can u tell me a way to contact you if have to resolve this problem quickly so please tell me how

Last edited:

lemonkabiling

Nov 29, 2014
Here is the solution bro

https://youtu.be/PJ8lo_jPAOk