Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

regalstreak

Jun 26, 2013
Mumbai
CyanogenMod 13 for OnePlus 2
96ENX9g.jpg

Note: This was the first MM Bootable Rom for the OP2 which was made by me, you can compare the dates of the threads if you would like to. Due to exams and stuff, I had to discontinue building some ROMs, hence I am closing this thread for now so that people do not get confused about which cm to flash! Thanks for supporting OP2 Development!

EDIT: Proof that I got it booting first (For Guys Like Him)
My post | Grarak's words | Old device tree commits

My recommendation: Seraph08's builds or Grarak's builds (on twitter)

Code:
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead fingerprint scanners,  thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about this ROM before flashing it!
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications.
* And if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

What? Marshmallow? Now?
Yeah! Finally made it boot. Loads of hard work done!
Ok. So please read the thread fully before flashing. Enjoy the taste of Marshmallow!
But please do not tell me its sweetness! Press the Thanks Button instead of saying Thanks!
If you really want to personally thank me, send me a pm on Telegram. I'm "regalstreak" on Telegram!
Or if you truly happy and mad about me, donate me some Bitcoin!
Here is my Bitcoin address: 1CKcSs8RCnRG1bwERGrRUVZ5Ckrgbe6uVR
If you got any problems, bugs, etc. please mention me here! We will be happy to assist your problem.
One last request. Please do not quote the whole of OP as it makes the thread untidy :)

If you need nightly builds, go here (They are updated frequently)
Need coolest new features, you go there. Need little stability, you are at the right place..
FAQ is below.
Always read FAQ before asking.

What Works?
  • Booting!
  • Display
  • Touchscreen
  • WiFi
  • Bluetooth
  • Audio
  • RIL
  • Camera (Partially)

What Doesn't Work? (WIP)

• GPS
  • Fingerprint
  • Laser Autofocus
  • Alert Slider
Downloads
Full ROMs

Go Here For 2015 Builds

Installation

• Boot into Recovery
  • Wipe System/Cache/Data
  • Select Install Zip
  • Select the ROM and optional GApps (64-bit)
  • Pro Tip: Flash gapps immediately after flashing ROM or you will face force closes
  • Done
  • First Boot Takes Time To Optimise The Apps (Will stick around 10-12 minutes)

Sources

Screenshots

Credits

Social
This channel is just for developer announcements. Why? Because before flashing a new build, we cannot come to XDA and update you'll if we wanna check it out real quick. Or if we wanna tell what we working on quick, we can update you'll there fast! No spam will be here as this is not a group but a channel. Just click on the link and open with Telegram and you'll know! Also, all developer announcements groups are deprecated.

Last edited:

regalstreak

Jun 26, 2013
Mumbai
Changelog

Code:
#6 - 20160204
Camera fixed
Snapdragon Camera App
Back to building
Merged Upstream
----------
#5 - 20151226
Enabled dexpreopt for faster boot times
Merged Upstream
Camera (partial fix added not present in weeklies)
Some Cleanup in code
#4 - 20151218
Fixed RIL
Added Double tap to wake
Updated Build fingerprint
Added fingerprint scanner code
Fixed Red Borders
Switched to userdebug builds instead of eng
Merged Upstream
----------------
#3 - Merge Upstream
----------------
#2 - 20151211
Fixed Audio (Thanks to @grarak and @david_vaz)
Merged Upstream
Marshmallow 6.0.1
----------------
#1 - 20151208
Initial Release

Last edited:

regalstreak

Jun 26, 2013
Mumbai
FAQ

Gapps is causing the error "Unfortunately Setup Wizard Has Stopped".
Have you read the Install Instructions? Flash gapps immediately after the ROM. That means do not reboot to system after flashing the rom and then go to recovery again and flash gapps.

How do I install this ROM with Dualboot Patcher?

Follow these instructions carefully.
1. Install DualBoot patcher apk, open the app and go to ROMs section.
2. Set the current running kernel as kernel for Primary ROM (The app will ask you to do so)
3. Download CM13 and go to "Patch zip file" section.
4. Patch the ROM (for OnePlus 2 choose "Data Slot"). (ID: insert anything like cm13. It doesn't matter though)
a) Primary ROM upgrade (You can patch zip for Primary ROM if you want to flash primary and don't destroy second system.
b) Secondary (Not usable due to small System partition)
c) Multislot1, 2 , 3 - (Not usable because /cache partition is too small).
d) Data slot - Use this!
e) Extsd slot - (Not usable)
5. Flash patched ROM with TWRP.
6. Reboot
You second system should start.

How to switch between ROMs:
1. Both ROMs need DualBoot patcher installed, in "ROMs" section you should see ROMs list.
2. To switch the ROM simply go to TWRP.
3. Click Install.
4. Click Image option (Bottom Right Corner)
5. Go to /sdcard/Multiboot/<your rom name>
6. Select boot.img
7. Click boot partition.
8. Flash and reboot.
9. Other ROM will start!

Gapps cause cm13 to bootloop.
Yes for now this problem has not been solved. We will look into this later.

Login with Google does not work in some apps.
Sometimes, on a fresh wipe, the phone language will be set to an invalid language. Changing it to a valid one from Settings should fix the issue.

Battery Statistics shows that Wi-Fi is always on even though I've turned it off.
If you are using "scanning always available" in Advanced Wi-Fi Settings, then Wi-Fi will always be on to scan for available network to aid location discovery.

How do I enable root?
Root is now disabled by default in CM. To enable root, first enable developer options. Then enable it in Settings -> Developer Options -> Root access.

Can you include Feature X into your ROM?

No. This ROM will have CyanogenMod's feature set.

Can you include Cyanogen OS's apps?
No. Cyanogen OS's proprietary apps are not a part of the open-source CyanogenMod. You can, however, download C-Apps directly from Cyngyn and install it.

Can you include call recording?
No. The open-source version of CyanogenMod does not include call recording to avoid potential legal issues.

What kernel does this ROM use?
A slightly modified version of the stock kernel, the source code is linked above.

Can I use your ROM as a base?
http://source.android.com/source/licenses.html

Most of Android/CyanogenMod is licensed under the Apache License with other small parts licensed under other open-source licenses. Which means that you may modify and redistribute without asking for permission as long as the proper credits is given and it is not misappropriated as being the official CyanogenMod. (In other words, you must say that it is based on regalstreak's unofficial CyanogenMod, but is not related to CyanogenMod in any other way. Also, please mention the credits that have been mentioned in OP as they have worked too hard to get this ROM too.)

Can contacts be saved to phone/SIM?
No. It is not supported in AOSP-based ROMs.

Can I send files over Wi-Fi Direct?
Yes, but you must use third-party applications. The implementation provided on Samsung ROMs is not an open standard. AOSP/CM does not provide a native way to send files over Wi-Fi Direct.

Can I mirror your ROM?
You're free to. But if you ask me to mention your mirror here, I don't know if i will do so.

Will feature X from a previous version of CM be implemented?
I don't know, probably will be, eventually. I don't really involve myself in the feature-set side of CM.

How do you type so much?
Actually I didn't type this as a whole. I took inspiration from @pawitp's threads that I used to refer earlier :)

Last edited:

neelsolanki

Jun 16, 2014
palanpur
OnePlus 10 Pro
But it will surely fix... Great news is its bootinggg

---------- Post added at 05:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 AM ----------

One plus one devs are facing ril issue but my friend solve that in his cm13 build.. N we will also get that working soon

Reactions: deletescape

fburgos

Sep 1, 2012
Thanks to everyone involved in getting this booting ????

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

gugas123

Mar 26, 2015
Reactions: martinusbe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod 13 for OnePlus 2
    96ENX9g.jpg

Note: This was the first MM Bootable Rom for the OP2 which was made by me, you can compare the dates of the threads if you would like to. Due to exams and stuff, I had to discontinue building some ROMs, hence I am closing this thread for now so that people do not get confused about which cm to flash! Thanks for supporting OP2 Development!

EDIT: Proof that I got it booting first (For Guys Like Him)
    My post | Grarak's words | Old device tree commits

My recommendation: Seraph08's builds or Grarak's builds (on twitter)

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead fingerprint scanners,  thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
    * Please do some research if you have any concerns about this ROM before flashing it!
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications.
    * And if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

What? Marshmallow? Now?
    Yeah! Finally made it boot. Loads of hard work done!
    Ok. So please read the thread fully before flashing. Enjoy the taste of Marshmallow!
    But please do not tell me its sweetness! Press the Thanks Button instead of saying Thanks!
    If you really want to personally thank me, send me a pm on Telegram. I'm "regalstreak" on Telegram!
    Or if you truly happy and mad about me, donate me some Bitcoin!
    Here is my Bitcoin address: 1CKcSs8RCnRG1bwERGrRUVZ5Ckrgbe6uVR
    If you got any problems, bugs, etc. please mention me here! We will be happy to assist your problem.
    One last request. Please do not quote the whole of OP as it makes the thread untidy :)

If you need nightly builds, go here (They are updated frequently)
    Need coolest new features, you go there. Need little stability, you are at the right place..
    FAQ is below.
    Always read FAQ before asking.

What Works?
    • Booting!
    • Display
    • Touchscreen
    • WiFi
    • Bluetooth
    • Audio
    • RIL
    • Camera (Partially)

What Doesn't Work? (WIP)

• GPS
    • Fingerprint
    • Laser Autofocus
    • Alert Slider
    Downloads
    Full ROMs

Go Here For 2015 Builds

Installation

• Boot into Recovery
    • Wipe System/Cache/Data
    • Select Install Zip
    • Select the ROM and optional GApps (64-bit)
    • Pro Tip: Flash gapps immediately after flashing ROM or you will face force closes
    • Done
    • First Boot Takes Time To Optimise The Apps (Will stick around 10-12 minutes)

Sources

Screenshots

Credits

Social
    This channel is just for developer announcements. Why? Because before flashing a new build, we cannot come to XDA and update you'll if we wanna check it out real quick. Or if we wanna tell what we working on quick, we can update you'll there fast! No spam will be here as this is not a group but a channel. Just click on the link and open with Telegram and you'll know! Also, all developer announcements groups are deprecated.
    Changelog

Code:
    #6 - 20160204
    Camera fixed
    Snapdragon Camera App
    Back to building
    Merged Upstream
    ----------
    #5 - 20151226
    Enabled dexpreopt for faster boot times
    Merged Upstream
    Camera (partial fix added not present in weeklies)
    Some Cleanup in code
    #4 - 20151218
    Fixed RIL
    Added Double tap to wake
    Updated Build fingerprint
    Added fingerprint scanner code
    Fixed Red Borders
    Switched to userdebug builds instead of eng
    Merged Upstream
    ----------------
    #3 - Merge Upstream
    ----------------
    #2 - 20151211
    Fixed Audio (Thanks to @grarak and @david_vaz)
    Merged Upstream
    Marshmallow 6.0.1
    ----------------
    #1 - 20151208
    Initial Release
    FAQ

Gapps is causing the error "Unfortunately Setup Wizard Has Stopped".
    Have you read the Install Instructions? Flash gapps immediately after the ROM. That means do not reboot to system after flashing the rom and then go to recovery again and flash gapps.

How do I install this ROM with Dualboot Patcher?

Follow these instructions carefully.
    1. Install DualBoot patcher apk, open the app and go to ROMs section.
    2. Set the current running kernel as kernel for Primary ROM (The app will ask you to do so)
    3. Download CM13 and go to "Patch zip file" section.
    4. Patch the ROM (for OnePlus 2 choose "Data Slot"). (ID: insert anything like cm13. It doesn't matter though)
    a) Primary ROM upgrade (You can patch zip for Primary ROM if you want to flash primary and don't destroy second system.
    b) Secondary (Not usable due to small System partition)
    c) Multislot1, 2 , 3 - (Not usable because /cache partition is too small).
    d) Data slot - Use this!
    e) Extsd slot - (Not usable)
    5. Flash patched ROM with TWRP.
    6. Reboot
    You second system should start.

How to switch between ROMs:
    1. Both ROMs need DualBoot patcher installed, in "ROMs" section you should see ROMs list.
    2. To switch the ROM simply go to TWRP.
    3. Click Install.
    4. Click Image option (Bottom Right Corner)
    5. Go to /sdcard/Multiboot/<your rom name>
    6. Select boot.img
    7. Click boot partition.
    8. Flash and reboot.
    9. Other ROM will start!

Gapps cause cm13 to bootloop.
    Yes for now this problem has not been solved. We will look into this later.

Login with Google does not work in some apps.
    Sometimes, on a fresh wipe, the phone language will be set to an invalid language. Changing it to a valid one from Settings should fix the issue.

Battery Statistics shows that Wi-Fi is always on even though I've turned it off.
    If you are using "scanning always available" in Advanced Wi-Fi Settings, then Wi-Fi will always be on to scan for available network to aid location discovery.

How do I enable root?
    Root is now disabled by default in CM. To enable root, first enable developer options. Then enable it in Settings -> Developer Options -> Root access.

Can you include Feature X into your ROM?

No. This ROM will have CyanogenMod's feature set.

Can you include Cyanogen OS's apps?
    No. Cyanogen OS's proprietary apps are not a part of the open-source CyanogenMod. You can, however, download C-Apps directly from Cyngyn and install it.

Can you include call recording?
    No. The open-source version of CyanogenMod does not include call recording to avoid potential legal issues.

What kernel does this ROM use?
    A slightly modified version of the stock kernel, the source code is linked above.

Can I use your ROM as a base?
    http://source.android.com/source/licenses.html

Most of Android/CyanogenMod is licensed under the Apache License with other small parts licensed under other open-source licenses. Which means that you may modify and redistribute without asking for permission as long as the proper credits is given and it is not misappropriated as being the official CyanogenMod. (In other words, you must say that it is based on regalstreak's unofficial CyanogenMod, but is not related to CyanogenMod in any other way. Also, please mention the credits that have been mentioned in OP as they have worked too hard to get this ROM too.)

Can contacts be saved to phone/SIM?
    No. It is not supported in AOSP-based ROMs.

Can I send files over Wi-Fi Direct?
    Yes, but you must use third-party applications. The implementation provided on Samsung ROMs is not an open standard. AOSP/CM does not provide a native way to send files over Wi-Fi Direct.

Can I mirror your ROM?
    You're free to. But if you ask me to mention your mirror here, I don't know if i will do so.

Will feature X from a previous version of CM be implemented?
    I don't know, probably will be, eventually. I don't really involve myself in the feature-set side of CM.

How do you type so much?
    Actually I didn't type this as a whole. I took inspiration from @pawitp's threads that I used to refer earlier :)
    New build uploading. Audio fixed + Merged upstream + 6.0.1
    Ril depends on other devs now. I dont have time too. Said ill get my laptop 1ce a week only . have to concentrate on studies to get into an awesome college. [emoji14] If i didnt have studies and had the time, i wouldve got ril fixed by now with help of other devs. Dont worry. It will be fixed soon. Were making progress. Nightlies will be for youll but will be untested. So youll have to report.
    I have implemented this nightly things because im not gonna get my laptop to build everyday.
    Devs also have other work like studies, classes, eating food, socializing and stuff too! Just like you. They also have to cope up with diff probs in life. Dont keep asking. If we make some progress, youll will automatically be updated here. If you got telegram and dying for updates, join the dev announcement group. Remember that only announcements will be made here. No discussion or offtopic or else ban. Here is the link:
    This is deprecated. Link removed. Check OP for Telegram channel.

If you want to get help from OnePlus 2 users, have any queries, want to discuss anything then join below group,
    https://telegram.me/joinchat/ADdqXgLcfhEQdcCsRV3Onw

And please dont fight on no eta and styff :3 that bloats the thread and is really annoying.

Thanks for reading it.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk