[ROM][6.0.1][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOs 13 for victara

The next update is going to be the last one. what do you think about LineageOs 13?

• Go and build it

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Forget it

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chepui

Jul 29, 2010
Carupano
[ROM][6.0.1][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOs 13 for victara

Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */
I just build this directly from the sources for me and I just wanna share it
LineageOs 13.0
LineageOs 14.1
Changelog

Bugs
video recording is not working on stock camera (install google camera from google play)
root access is available just for adb (fixed in 22/01 version)
Offmode charging fixed by LineageOs developers on 07/02 version
you tell me..

XDA:DevDB Information
Unofficial LineageOs, ROM for the Moto X 2014

Contributors
chepui, All LineageOs team
Source Code: https://github.com/lineageos

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: IDK
Based On: LineageOs

Version Information

Created 2017-01-09
Last Updated 2017-11-22

Last edited:

NeoFahrenheit

Nov 6, 2016
I'm getting constant reboots with my latest CM build, especially when I open Snapchat.
If this gets fixed with the officioal Lineage OS, I will be so happy! :)

naughtysanta

Jan 3, 2017
Anyone figure out how to uninstall the stock "Messaging" app.

I installed the new "Messenger" app by Google and have it set as default, but I'm still not able to disable the stock "Messaging" app.

I'm running the build from 1/14/17 and I did a clean install with the nano open gapps package.

I was able to disable the stock "Phone" app and use the new Google "Phone" app, but for some reason this does not seem to work with "Messaging".

chepui

Jul 29, 2010
Carupano
Anyone figure out how to uninstall the stock "Messaging" app.

I installed the new "Messenger" app by Google and have it set as default, but I'm still not able to disable the stock "Messaging" app.

I'm running the build from 1/14/17 and I did a clean install with the nano open gapps package.

I was able to disable the stock "Phone" app and use the new Google "Phone" app, but for some reason this does not seem to work with "Messaging".
install stock opengapps, that one replace the sms app with Google Messenger

naughtysanta

Jan 3, 2017
install stock opengapps, that one replace the sms app with Google Messenger
I have installed opengapps - the nano package - then installed Messenger from the Play Store, but still not able to.

Is there any way besides the stock option, I don't use most of those google apps anyways, though the nano package did not save much install space surprisingly ...

chepui

Jul 29, 2010
Carupano
I have installed opengapps - the nano package - then installed Messenger from the Play Store, but still not able to.

Is there any way besides the stock option, I don't use most of those google apps anyways, though the nano package did not save much install space surprisingly ...
you can install opengapps stock and disable the apps that you not use. when you flash the gapps it will be installed on system, that's why there is NO difference in install space for apps

naughtysanta

Jan 3, 2017
you can install opengapps stock and disable the apps that you not use. when you flash the gapps it will be installed on system, that's why there is NO difference in install space for apps
isn't the nano package supposed to ditch a bunch of the apps which should save space, or is this not the case?