[ROM][6.0.1][Unofficial]Temasek's CM13.0

V

Vatsal

These are UNOFFICIAL builds of Temasek's CM13.0

These builds are based on CM-13.0 nightlies with features cherry-picked from many sources including AOSP, crDroid, OmniROM, SlimROM, LiquidSmooth, SpasilliumNexus, DirtyUnicorns, NamelessROM, AICP, Euphoria-OS, TeamBliss, PAC, etc. This is similar to a nightly from CM but has some extra goodies baked in.

Builds will strictly follow Temasek's upstream, I will not be making any changes.
If you can't handle some things possible being broken, please don't use this and then complain to me for building it.

Important:
Do NOT ask for builds.. I'll build one every alternate day or maybe more frequently
Do NOT use this unofficial build and ask for support at the official threads.
Do NOT be rude.
Respect all users
If u see a NOOB question and u don't feel like replying, DON'T, just ignore that post. If u do reply, good for u.....and be nice in your reply

Bugs:
Same as CM13.0 (Most likely none)

Instructions :
Download the latest build and gapps
Reboot to recovery
Wipe System,data,dalvik,cache
Flash the latest build and gapps
Reboot

Downloads :
Builds: Download
Gapps: Open Gapps or Slim-Gapps

Credits :
@temasek for the ROM development
@arter97 which is head of optimization for ROM
@squid2 : Maintainer of CyanogenMod for Osprey

XDA:DevDB Information
Temasek's unofficial builds, ROM for the Moto G 2015

Contributors
Vatsal
Source Code: http://github.com/temasek/android

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2015-10-14
Last Updated 2015-12-24

Last edited:

androidbaba

Nov 19, 2008
How much time according to you? I waited for nearly 15 min...Or its normal? Or should i waite more? Cose i love testing new rom.....And you legend.... Thanks for hard work and for all Roms....

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
I have tested both the zips..they flash alright..yes they do take unusually long time to flash...pls be patient....
The ROM is really great smooth and with lots of customizations its really worth the wait...

Reactions: JackSparrow17