• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][6.0.1] Zaphods CyanogenMOD 13.0 11/12/15 UBER 4.9/5.2

Search This thread

zaphodbeeb

Mar 29, 2011
Betelgeuse
xformit.co.uk
Source
CyanogenMOD https://github.com/CyanogenMod
OnePlus One kernel https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...4/tree/cm-13.0

Credits
All credit go to Cyanogenmod and the devs in this forum (CraZY_BoY^, vinman12 and Temasek specifically). I just build, picked, tweaked and learnt a bit about cm13.

What works
Bluetooth, vpn, incoming calls, gps, outgoing calls, sim, wifi, battery %.

Install
1. wipe dalvik, system, data and cache
2. flash rom, gapps (I use slim gapps here or opengapps) and supersu. Boot.
3. Set up the device and reboot
4. Enjoy

I recommend running the rom in f2fs data and cache mode but ext4 is cool too. Clean flash is always best, however this does generally dirty flash onto previous releases. The rom now has superuser installed and operable. However I still cant work out a way of updating the binaries,hence flashing supersu is recommended and Selinux is set to permissive.
Probably lots more other problems that you can advise, but these are to do with CM13.

I take no responsibility if this messes your device. Use it at your own risk. I did this for myself but it may be of use by others, and its nice to be nice.:)

Download
zb-cm-13-20151101-UNOFFICIAL-bacon.zip

zb-cm-13.0-20151109-UNOFFICIAL-bacon.zip

zb-cm-13.0-20151112-UNOFFICIAL-bacon.zip

zb-cm-13.0-20151113-uber-4.9-5.2-bacon.zip

zb-cm-13.0-20151115-uber-4.9-5.2-bacon.zip

zb-cm-13.0-20151211-uber-4.9-5.2-bacon.zip

Last edited:

itslels

Oct 21, 2012
Placing a call causes the phone to freeze up.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

zaphodbeeb

Mar 29, 2011
Betelgeuse
xformit.co.uk
It didn't here, probably related to network location though, CM has it broken I think.
GPS test shows up 10 satellites ok and google maps gets it right for me. The outgoing calls problem is new , as other cm13 roms built 1/11 have the same problem. Im rebuilding from source and compiling another build overnight so ill check it out tomorrow. CM13 had many changes yesterday.

Hopefully the next build will be UBER based, but its proving to be a little inconsistent with CM13.0 at the moment.

Last edited:

amardeep434

Aug 4, 2014
pune
@zaphodbeeb thanx for ur rom, been using it since a week.
i need some help with cm13 compilation.
I am new to android development stuff and getting stuck at this error.

Code:
Launching background server java -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Xms2560m -XX:+TieredCompilation -jar /home/amardeep/cm13/out/host/linux-x86/framework/jack-launcher.jar -cp /home/amardeep/cm13/out/host/linux-x86/framework/jack.jar com.android.jack.server.JackSimpleServer
  GEN     /home/amardeep/cm13/out/target/product/bacon/obj/KERNEL_OBJ/Makefile
Building with Jack: /home/amardeep/cm13/out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/com.android.vcard_intermediates/classes.jack
java -Xmx3500m -jar /home/amardeep/cm13/out/host/linux-x86/framework/jill.jar  --output /home/amardeep/cm13/out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/sdk_v17_intermediates/classes.jack.tmpjill.jack prebuilts/sdk/17/android.jar
#
# configuration written to .config
#
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/amardeep/cm13/kernel/oneplus/msm8974'
Using additional config 'cyanogenmod_debug_config'
Using /home/amardeep/cm13/out/target/product/bacon/obj/KERNEL_OBJ/.config as base
Merging kernel/oneplus/msm8974/arch/arm/configs/cyanogenmod_debug_config
#
# merged configuration written to /home/amardeep/cm13/out/target/product/bacon/obj/KERNEL_OBJ/.config (needs make)
#
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/amardeep/cm13/kernel/oneplus/msm8974'
scripts/kconfig/conf --alldefconfig Kconfig
/home/amardeep/cm13/out/host/linux-x86/bin/jack: line 131: 24457 Killed                  $SERVER_PRG $SERVER_PORT_SERVICE $SERVER_PORT_ADMIN $SERVER_COUNT $SERVER_NB_COMPILE $SERVER_TIMEOUT >> $SERVER_LOG 2>&1
Launching background server java -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Xms2560m -XX:+TieredCompilation -jar /home/amardeep/cm13/out/host/linux-x86/framework/jack-launcher.jar -cp /home/amardeep/cm13/out/host/linux-x86/framework/jack.jar com.android.jack.server.JackSimpleServer
ERROR: Cannot launch Jack server
make: *** [/home/amardeep/cm13/out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/core-libart_intermediates/with-local/classes.dex] Error 41
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
#
#
ERROR: Bad request, see Jack server log (/tmp/jack-amardeep/jack-8072.log)
make: *** [/home/amardeep/cm13/out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/sdk_v17_intermediates/classes.jack] Error 255
make: *** Deleting file `/home/amardeep/cm13/out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/sdk_v17_intermediates/classes.jack'
make: *** [/home/amardeep/cm13/out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/sdk_v8_intermediates/classes.jack] Error 255
make: *** Deleting file `/home/amardeep/cm13/out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/sdk_v8_intermediates/classes.jack'
make: Leaving directory `/home/amardeep/cm13'

#### make failed to build some targets (06:47 (mm:ss)) ####

zaphodbeeb

Mar 29, 2011
Betelgeuse
xformit.co.uk
@zaphodbeeb thanx for ur rom, been using it since a week.
i need some help with cm13 compilation.
I am new to android development stuff and getting stuck at this error.

Code:
Building with Jack: /home/amardeep/cm13/out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/com.android.vcard_intermediates/classes.jack
java -Xmx3500m -jar /home/amardeep/cm13/out/host/linux-x86/framework/jill.jar  --output /home/amardeep/cm13/out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/sdk_v17_intermediates/classes.jack.tmpjill.jack prebuilts/sdk/17/android.jar
#
#
Using additional config 'cyanogenmod_debug_config'
Using /home/amardeep/cm13/out/target/product/bacon/obj/KERNEL_OBJ/.config as base
Merging kernel/oneplus/msm8974/arch/arm/configs/cyanogenmod_debug_config
#
# merged configuration written to /home/amardeep/cm13/out/target/product/bacon/obj/KERNEL_OBJ/.config (needs make)
#
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/amardeep/cm13/kernel/oneplus/msm8974'
scripts/kconfig/conf --alldefconfig Kconfig
/home/amardeep/cm13/out/host/linux-x86/bin/jack: line 131: 24457 Killed                  $SERVER_PRG $SERVER_PORT_SERVICE $SERVER_PORT_ADMIN $SERVER_COUNT $SERVER_NB_COMPILE $SERVER_TIMEOUT >> $SERVER_LOG 2>&1
ERROR: Cannot launch Jack server
make: *** [/home/amardeep/cm13/out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/core-libart_intermediates/with-local/classes.dex] Error 41
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
#
#
make: *** [/home/amardeep/cm13/out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/sdk_v17_intermediates/classes.jack] Error 255
make: *** Deleting file `/home/amardeep/cm13/out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/sdk_v17_intermediates/classes.jack'
make: *** [/home/amardeep/cm13/out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/sdk_v8_intermediates/classes.jack] Error 255
make: *** Deleting file `/home/amardeep/cm13/out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/sdk_v8_intermediates/classes.jack'
make: Leaving directory `/home/amardeep/cm13'

#### make failed to build some targets (06:47 (mm:ss)) ####
Hi,
Are you building on Ubuntu? If so have you probably need to pick 113774 else the build will fail due to using Java 7 on Ubuntu. The pick enables that. I think thats should solve the problem.
Use repopick 113774

Last edited:
Reactions: amardeep434

amardeep434

Aug 4, 2014
pune
Hi,
Are you building on Ubuntu? If so have you probably need to pick 113774 else the build will fail due to using Java 7 on Ubuntu. The pick enables that. I think thats should solve the problem.
First of all thanks for the reply
Yes im on ubuntu 14.04lts
Thanx for pointing,will surely try that and report back.

Top Liked Posts