[ROM] [6.0.1_r43] CM13 For Economy And Smooth [UNOFFICIAL][RC2]

Search This thread

dVinsmoke

Apr 11, 2015
Soul Society
vsIrmtr.jpg

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Modification of CM13 made ​​by moonlight , as many can not download through the website " Romzj " I decided to download and put on another server.

Features
1. Seconds on the clock
2. Network Speed
3. Headset icon
4. Hide su icon
5. Click on the status bar text , the code is automatically copied
6. The background application lock
7. Status Bar Timephased
8. Drive identification number
And others....

Modified by me (Daniel)
1. Package Chinese apps removed
2. 325Mb to 275Mb
Note: Not removed all chineses apps remained (Keyboard chinese and Baidu), I recommend that you install a new keyboard

Others and thanks
Dev: moonlight
Source: http://m.romzj.com

Download
CM13 UNOFFICIAL
Gapps 6.0.1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160425-015340.png
    Screenshot_20160425-015340.png
    61.4 KB · Views: 1,855
  • Screenshot_20160425-015532.png
    Screenshot_20160425-015532.png
    55.6 KB · Views: 1,801
  • Screenshot_20160425-002652.jpg
    Screenshot_20160425-002652.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 1,785
  • Screenshot_20160425-001016.png
    Screenshot_20160425-001016.png
    34.2 KB · Views: 1,767
Last edited:

Harsh_1998

Jan 5, 2016
Patna
Link not working

vsIrmtr.jpg

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Modification of CM13 made ​​by moonlight , as many can not download through the website " Romzj " I decided to download and put on another server.

Features
1. Seconds on the clock
2. Network Speed
3. Headset icon
4. Hide su icon
7. Status Bar Timephased
And others....

Modified by me (Daniel)
2. 325Mb to 275Mb
Note: Not removed all chineses apps remained (Keyboard chinese and Baidu), I recommend that you install a new keyboard

Others and thanks

Download
CM13 UNOFFICIAL
Gapps 6.0.1

Link is not working please update it to sites like mediafire etc...

dVinsmoke

Apr 11, 2015
Soul Society
I have the new version of CM13 RC2 and AOKP RC1 by Moonlight on my Google Drive, I am unable to remove the Chinese applications (PC defective).. how is forbidden to share ROMs, with these apps here on the forum, I will not add to the topic, if someone is interested ask for PM. :)

Harsh_1998

Jan 5, 2016
Patna
Share the link

I have the new version of CM13 RC2 and AOKP RC1 by Moonlight on my Google Drive, I am unable to remove the Chinese applications (PC defective).. how is forbidden to share ROMs, with these apps here on the forum, I will not add to the topic, if someone is interested ask for PM. :)

Share the link bro ill remove the chinese apps and re upload it here...:p:p:D

ZBDS~WWQ

Apr 23, 2017
江西省吉安市
github.com
Could you do me a favor?

Hello, I'm from China, I used the cell phone is the glory of playing 5A "y6ll CAM-TL00H" is the name of the company in a foreign country, I urge you to give the glory of 5A transplantation of a CM13 system can adapter? Thank you!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    vsIrmtr.jpg

Features
    1. Seconds on the clock
    2. Network Speed
    3. Headset icon
    4. Hide su icon
    7. Status Bar Timephased
    And others....

Modified by me (Daniel)
    2. 325Mb to 275Mb

Others and thanks

Download
    CM13 UNOFFICIAL
    Gapps 6.0.1
    DOWNLOAD LINK ADDED!

When leave new versions, I'll update the links...
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone